Why are you still virgins?

Why are you still virgins?

I'm not

I'm not

Delete

I was homeschooled through high school and commute to college, so I leave right after my classes are done.

Because sex is Sin!

Lost mine 2 weeks ago actually.

Because women don't want to be around aspies.

I'm not. I'm married.

because
>I am robot

Proof? Photo of your wife please

I refuse to trust anyone that bleeds once a month and does not die from it

I was too autistic to accept an invitation.

Is that you?
You've got a nice jaw, start lifting and become a 10/10

never felt interested in sex with either males or females tbqh
only 7 more years for wizard powers anyway

Cut down on meth and antrax

No, It's some random guy

>good looking but hate dealing with people's shit
>girls often come to me but the superficial part of my personality needed for social acceptance is too boring for them
>never get to know them too much
Kill me

what's wrong with being virgin?

Nothing unless you want social acceptance. It's seen by others that you're capable of cooperating if you can atleast get laid once.

lol why?

Pretty much this, but I've been getting advances on some aspie girl recently

This. My sex drive was gutted at some point, I guess.

Probably some hormonal problem

This is not normal.

I have not the desire to give pleasure to a girl. I do not value girls, not what they think, not what they do , not what they say, only their body a bit, but fapping takes care of this.
I am glad I am not a beta like chads trying to impress girls.

Tell me more.

I post photo of my wife then

That's dumb.

Never reject invitations. I'd still be a naive virgin college student if it werent for event invites and a bit of alcohol mixed in.

You get what you put in my friend

I live in Islamic society where being non-virgin can land you in jail. Muslim country is pretty much /r9k/ heaven

Because I am saving myself for marriage
>Implying I'll ever get married

I was too stupid two times and the last time I had a chance I was cockblocked by girl's dying grandma. I just don't care at this point

Boy just fuck someone there's nothing wrong with not being a virgin

Here Find a qt that is as introverted and awkward as you, chat with her and one thing will lead to another... eventualy.

But what if you don't have a way to get to any of those countries?

I am ugly, fat and really fucking weird most of the time. Zero social skills and I turn into a wreck around women.

Yes

>Amerimals are unable to control their primal urges

>Sexing a gril from culturepals
Would rather go gay desu

>Autistralians think statistics will be the same for every person

oh wait I thought this said are you still virgins. baka

well I don't know why I am. I guess because I'm quiet and not very confident around females. I also have 0 female friends

>had zero sex
>still a single mother
JUST

So is he.

What's your next excuse?

My foreskin is too tight.

Not even memeing, I turned down so many opportunities for sex in the past. Once I got older I didn't know how to approach my doctor after having this issue for years and here we are..

And him too

Give some more excuses pussy

Then try to find girls on your own country?

They won't bite you if you say hello, just make sure both have some common interests.

Who says sexing? There are lots of smart girls that say they don't want to be in a relationship, but if you play your cards well and be friends you can find someone, Just stop being a huge autist and try to talk to them.

It's never too late.

What year are you? I'm 2 years past college and working class. I'm always on the lookout for a better job and a higher living.

There's nothing stopping you from working towards your true self, besides what others think and happenings keeping you down, what's really stopping you user?

But he's a literal homosexual, though.

Well faggot?

What's the next excuse

To add to this
make a fake profile on interpals and you will lose any respect for women you once had
Especially when they ignore messages from your real profile while they send nudes within the hour to your fake one

this just makes me want to die

You have NO excuse

Uglier, poorer and dumber men are getting laid.

They got married had sex had kids then divorced

I've never met a real girl.

It's all just a charade. I can't get emotionally attached to make-belief.

It doesn't bothering me too much now. I stopped thinking about finding a gf after my friend found one. Now his life is hell and the only thing he receives is sex. I've met happy people with gf but either way women consume to much time
Yeah, I didn't read "Non-marital". My bad

Yeah, but I don't really care since it's not so much stopping me from doing something (like a damaged leg or something would), just preventing me from wanting to do something. I mean, I can still get hard (not to 3D though); I simply don't feel the urge to do anything lol

> Now his life is hell and the only thing he receives is sex

boo hoo such sad life

all he has is companionship and love and sex :((((((((

That's a serious problem dude

See a doctor you probably got low testosterone or something

>implying I care about such things

of course, you do not care for such things

you are a strong independent man who don't need no woman

>That's a serious problem dude
Why? I can see the issue if it was on a much larger scale, but there are plenty of other people that can make sure mankind doesn't die out.

bingo

It's a problem of your health.

not saying you are wrong, but why do you find this so hard to believe?

I'm technically not a virgin as I had sex when I was 15-16 regularly but I'm 26 now and haven't even touched a girl for the past 8 years and the concept of "love" is far too abstract now for me, I have adapted to life as a lonely person, it's not unreasonable that me and other's are capable of living this way without too much distress

AFAIK low testosterone wouldn't kill me though.

Obviously but it still seriously affects your quality of life and has many other long term negative effects.

Do you think your mom is happy with this? She wants grandchildren

Would you really fuck up your life just because someone want something?

It's not like she wants beef soup instead of chicken soup. It's GRANDCHILDREN

I have a co-worker who has 3 children. 2 are married and have children, but 1 is unmarried, 35 and has no children. Every time people talk about children, my co-worker weeps and cries because she thinks about her unmarried child who won't give her (more) grandchildren

That's fucking pathetic and selfish

I've talked with my parents before how it is likely that I will never have kids and that I'm sorry for it, but they just say they want me to be happy.

I understand that, I'm not a very happy person. This type of loneliness doesn't make an individual happy, but it's certainly possible to stop caring about the romantic parts of life.

I don't think about having a girlfriend, nor do I think about not having a girlfriend, if that makes sense.

She doesn't cry out of selfishness. She wants her children to be happily married and have a family

This is weird. I can't find any reason why would someone want to have a grandchild (or even more of them). Especially when you've got a work and stuff to do. Maybe only if you're an old forlorn housewife with no friends and hobbies.

Sure, but the way you wrote it doesn't convey that.

>my co-worker weeps and cries because she thinks about her unmarried child who won't give her (more) grandchildren

desu, my mama wants grandkids but I'm not going to do it for her. I want 1 or 2 kids, because the world needs another little me. Also I think I might be a pretty good dad if I give it a shot. Only problem is I cant find a girlfriend, or even talk to women. I live in a big house by myself and money is pouring in and all I'm doing is saving waiting for some female to appear

Some people don't need kids to be happy. Is it too complicated to understand?

I said (more) because obviously she already has some grandchildren.

but she cries because she believes her unmarried daughter will ultimately be unhappy due to her eternal single status

and I guess, she wants more grandchildren

just enjoy single like pham. you'll miss it

I'm not though.

Him having a shit haircut/facial hair doesn't nullify me being ugly, fat or extremely bad socially.

In fact I don't think I mentioned my hair anywhere in my post. That dude may act like the most alpha Chad on earth for all you know.

You can fix all of those except being ugly.

Being fat is the easiest one. Depending how fat you are, you could probably look like a normal person by summer. Or worst case this time next year.

>You have NO excuse

Considering the first guy you replied to noted how awkward he was socially, your pictures aren't exactly countering him at all. You have no idea how these pictured men are socially. A good looking absolute fucking sperg who shits his pants when a woman talks to him is still going to score less than that average (neither of the guys you posted look overtly ugly, they just have shitty hair for the most part) looking guy who is perfectly capable socially.

Also second kid screams trust fund, so he's not the model to use for this kind of post.

It's not game over for men if you're ugly though.

While men are primarily attracted to looks, women can be attracted to other aspects too, like confidence.

It's not always completely fixable. For example you can also have terrible stretch marks or excess skin. It only can be fixed with plastic surgeries and there are no guarantees you'll look like a normal person anyway.

I get that.

I think it's possible to happy as 'eternal single' but it would require a very different mind than most of us have.

I live a life of loneliness and while I can deal with it, I'm aware my brain has rewired itself to 'support' this lifestyle. In a weird sense there is some pride in this loneliness, as friends move on in life and the loneliness gets more intense.

You're probably right, I do enjoy some things, I am just very lonely desu. Sometimes I hug my pillows and cry in them to sleep. I'm not depressed, I'm happy, but I'm sad because I can't enjoy that happiness with someone. I don't enjoy coming home every day to nothingness and making an amazing dinner only to eat it by myself. feel like I got a whole lotta love bottled up just waiting to drown someone, but I may never find someone. I've always known I was someone who needed companionship though. Grew up in a very family oriented and loving house.

Sometimes, but still way better than being fat

I'm not... i've paid several call girls

>mfw a fat white neckbeard on Sup Forums was a virgin near me

I'm boring. I live a boring life. With a job I suck at.
I'm also very short for a Dutch guy, not really pretty and very lacking in social skills.
I have never even been to a party, ever. No friends.
Can't even order a beer without spilling spaghetti. And I've only ever ordered beer when I was on vacation with my parents.

I don't blame women for not being interested in me but it's lonely though.

don't sweat it if you've got your life together and are actively looking for commitment some leech is going to latch on at some point. Like I said, enjoy single life. I was like you, I love my wife but it's fucking nice to be single and young so enjoy it while you can!

Is the love worth it though? Would you rather be single again?

>yffw you realise this thread is a honeypot for finding and tracking wannabe supreme gentlemen

because i'm japanese

This, I'm a kissless handholdless virgin.

The only invitation I ever got was from a girl who slept around a lot and may or may not have had a disease.

Not worth the risk.

I know that feel my Belgian friend.

I haven't spoken to a girl in over 4 years.
I'm NEET
I'm a manlet
I'm socially awkward

but you are white

If you are white man there is no reason in the world why you are a virgin. Buy a plane ticket to Moscow, Rio or Tokyo and have girls cream over your cock. There are so many Europeboos in this world that even the most autistic autist has a 100% success rate.