How the fuck do people listen to hip hop and rap? Attempt to explain the next level autism

How the fuck do people listen to hip hop and rap? Attempt to explain the next level autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXp0_NzF4w
youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE
youtu.be/rMxNYQ71LOk?t=4m,
youtu.be/xiuwfhHf1DI
youtu.be/DI-DRbf_AZk
soundcloud.com/darianwilson69/kendrick-lamar-sing-about-me
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ0yXh_ADlQ&list=PL9dk_xtWpAkKs1-EKcvq-nKwdaaS-3czd
youtube.com/watch?v=zlA0GHnERLs
youtube.com/watch?v=ENyME6o8q0I
youtube.com/watch?v=1qI-WEj_bSU
youtube.com/watch?v=1DzsSd3jSWU
youtube.com/watch?v=ivGtr4_7e20
youtube.com/watch?v=_J09aeeBVtk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvxZyQ6hXYA
youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow
youtube.com/watch?v=OGbPGgjKAJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is uncultured and shit

There's almost a direct correlation between hip hop and lack of intelligence.

Ther's incredibly shitty music in every genre ,without exceptions

a direct connection between dank pizza and shit

what's your point?

facts

hip hop is ass

OP is a faggot who hasn't seen the sun for at least 5 years

It barely passes for music though. Stupid vocals over a drum machine. How is that music?

>stop liking what I don't like

1: music industry makes music that panders to a selective audience that buys music from them.

2:The only ones buying music anymore are either too young or to stupid to find it for free.

3: These people have terrible taste in music.

4: Music industry is going full retard while everyone else watches XD

Literally every other song is "i love you" over guitar. Gtfo

Might sound gay but rap is very literally poetry. At least good rap is.
Also, like it or not, hip hop is damn close to 40 years old now and practically every newer genre of music is derived, at least in part, from hip hop...all of EDM and modern pop

rap and hip hop is a cancer

Sorry OP,
He's right.

Rap is the current voice of the people.

I got nothing for Hip-Hop though. Don't know the genre

I like how you posted this on Sup Forums because you know Sup Forums would make you look like a retard.

Easily because you whitey bo biteys are becoming black nigs like us nogs

becuz it feels good. rap and hip hop is an extension of rock and roll. its rebellion and its the alpha status of society. money girls power respect etc. same feeling as rock was different sound different era.

This modern rap bullshit is terrible.
I could listen to biggie all day, though.
It's just a matter of preference. I'm sure lots of people can't stand the shit you listen to.

My thoughts exactly. I should have been clearer, the hip hop from the 90's was fuckin' awesome, but some of the shit that's out today is fucking atrocious.... and I get that thats the case with all genres but the amount of people that listen to this dribble makes me autistic

I bet OP is one of those metal fags with long greasy hair, spike bracelets and panda face paint.
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXp0_NzF4w

old rap/hip hop is pretty good.
made by people who have lived shitty lives and have something to say, the best being a more political and social commentary from their pov.
New hip hop is just reckless fagatory with dumb apes who couldn't string a conversation together or write a rhyme without using a rhyming dictionary and 23 ghost writers
OP's pic related
these type of fags just talk about "the game" "my rims" "the club" "the wbablallablaaa"
complete trash.
there probably hasn't been any decent hip hop albums since xzibits weapons of mass destruction.

even the once good rappers like nas, wu tang even eminem have become too rich and commercial they actually don't have anything really meaningful to say.

my opinion as a hip hop fan when I was a teenager.
I don't listen to that garbage any more

I bet you you're a #blacklivesmatter supporter.... pull your fucking pants up and stop giving cops a reason to shoot your monkey ass

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

That's the worst haiku in this thread so far.

the older rappers were story tellers! The new rappers can't tell stories or have no stories to tell.

truth!

I'm the same way

While there is definitely a lot more trash hip hop out there now...not all current rappers are trash, even some mainstream artists.
Exhibit A

With ears, dumbo

Exhibit B

Yeah that Album was good as fuck. Love Blacker the Berry.

Exhibit C

Im watching the Getdown on Netflix. Pretty fucking cool to see how disco turned into hip hop

Give it a suss and see if you dont enjoy it

Xzibit

Exhibit D

You either wade through the shit to find good stuff, just like you do on Sup Forums, or you just find some trash song that is catchy and has a nice beat; i.e. 95% of Southern Rappers.

One song I found recently that I like is this : youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE

Pretty good beat, decent rhymes, but nothing too thought provoking.

>Give it a suss and see if you dont enjoy it
>Give it a suss
>suss

Great example with all those niggas just holding cash and acting a fool. Aye, nigga, lets run up in the white house. AYYYEEE.

I want examples of good rap

Dude, that's something a person would say if they put zero effort into actually looking for good music. It's out there, but it's mostly not popular enough for radio stations to play, and other fucking bullshit like that.

Good music exists. You just have to find it.

cite sources or kill yourself faggot.

Okay you guys should stop saying it's terrible while you never even gave it a chance. It's a relief for me sometimes. Let's call it a guilty pleasure.

I agree that "Rappers" like Drake are litteraly worse then cancer, but just give it a chance and find some good music.

>pic related

ya i agree rap and hip hop is the shit, but todays shit just sucks. eminem is probably the best rapper right know. snoop will do anything for money know, but he gets respect because he can still freestyle and sounds good. rock music diluted itself in the same way. all music has the shitty part. but i think it happened because of the industrial prison complex. once this came into play life changed. we need to find a way to get young men into prisons.

It kind of is. It works as a reminder that sometimes order is important, and that through haphazard decisions things like law and order are destroyed.

In Blacker the Berry the sweeter the Juice , about here youtu.be/rMxNYQ71LOk?t=4m, Kendrick goes on to say how he, and alluding the black community, want everything to be better, to be self reliant, to be civil, and smart. Yet he will shoot a nigga blacker than him.

The album art may act as a sign of anarchy. That black, or even civilian rule, may be the worst option.

>2016
>OP somehow hasn't developed swag
Fucking retard el oh el.

>no decent hip hop albums since xzibit
>completely ignoring the roots
>ignoring oddessey
>ignoring blackalicious
>ignoring MUH J COLE AND KENDRICK

Fuck off faggot

>Calls people who listen hiphop autists.

OP Is probably a fucking weeb that listens nightcore all day

youtu.be/xiuwfhHf1DI

Try and tell me this song is bad nigger.

Listen to the album dumbass

>hip hop is just about sex and drugs XD
You obviously havent dug deep enough into hip hop

You know what/s sad user? You seem intelligent and level-headed, but you delude yourself into thinking that's the message of this song. If Kendrick Lamar has a positive message, he should stick to it and not turn around at the end of a meaningful verse and say, "But fuck it, I'll still shoot a nigga." I guess since I know people who are trying to make it in the industry and who talk and rap like Kendrick Lamar, but end up acting like complete fools, I'm just not buying it. It's an act and most of these niggas just care about money. Either way, thanks for being civil and schooling me a bit. Have some more titties.

youtu.be/DI-DRbf_AZk

I could post an example of a hip hop song with a prominent sample of a rock song or opera or whatever but if you don't enjoy the roots of the genre that's your perogative. I enjoy guitar pop too but it's [current year], how could you not recognize the musicality of bass music?

Come on guys stop trolling and actually post some good music. Pic related

The vast majority of music today is a fucking joke, being pumped out by labels which know that if they follow the same bullshit formula as has been used for decades, the mindless sheep who have no idea that there's still some good music out there that's absent from the charts will still eat it all up. In the mainstream, music is no longer an art form, but just another way for people to make a quick buck.

Not the same user but this is pretty good

>80% of indie rock songs are about relationships or breakups

Wew. I appreciate your explorative attitude with whatever type of music you were referring to though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ0yXh_ADlQ&list=PL9dk_xtWpAkKs1-EKcvq-nKwdaaS-3czd

The 90's and early 2000s were when rap was at its best, after that it turned into talentless swagfags using way too much auto tune over shitty drums. There are still some good artists but they don't get put in the spotlight.

here you go op

youtube.com/watch?v=zlA0GHnERLs

youtube.com/watch?v=ENyME6o8q0I

youtube.com/watch?v=1qI-WEj_bSU

youtube.com/watch?v=1DzsSd3jSWU

youtube.com/watch?v=ivGtr4_7e20

youtube.com/watch?v=_J09aeeBVtk

This is true.

>every newer genre
>literally any new metal

Ok faggot you keep listening to your nigger shit thinking it's the greatest and only thing

Because theyre niggers and nigger wannabes. Try listening to real music that actually takes talent faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvxZyQ6hXYA

mostly racist niggers because they associate with it, all they hear is "another nigger like me".

It's a fucking joke really, they act like whitey is keeping them down. They are the most self defeatist people on the planet. If I was black I would str8 exterminate every nigger I saw for ruining my chances at a normal life.

>desiigner
>Kevin gates
>future
All the same niggers mumbling

Also
>g-eazy
Fuckin wigger

You have to remember it's not only US rap. Some UK guys got strong stuff too

watch?v=qPCCc1vPFFo

good kid, maad city

illmatic

ready to die

2014 forest hills drive

under pressure

all eyez on me

These are all good hiphop albums.

like all genres theres some shit music and some good music.

>f Kendrick Lamar has a positive message, he should stick to it and not turn around at the end of a meaningful verse and say, "But fuck it, I'll still shoot a nigga."
That's not what he is saying. If you listen to the song he talks about how people cried about Treyvon Martin and then said Gang bangins makes niggas kill people blacker than themselves.

The whole theme of the song is how black people, or people in general, are hypocrites. He even says he's the biggest hypocrite of 2015.

Its a pretty good song and ideal.

doing good work op lol

J Cole was pretty hard to get into for me. Some of his songs don't have enough lyrics; i.e. a tale of 2 cities.

That's his way of telling the story.
This is a good example

Both your takes on the lyrics are wrong and do it no justice. The actual quote:

So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
Hypocrite!

"...Here, Kendrick Lamar reveals the nature of the enigmatic hypocrisy that the speaker has previously confessed to three times in the song without elaborating: that he grieved over the murder of Trayvon Martin when he himself has been responsible for the death of a young black man. Lamar’s “I” is not (or not only) Kendrick Lamar but his community as a whole. This revelation forces the listener to a deeper and broader understanding of the song’s “you”, and to consider the possibility that “hypocrisy” is, in certain situations, a much more complicated moral position than is generally allowed, and perhaps an inevitable one."

Good point, but that's not exactly the music I was talking about. I'm a proud metalhead, and aside from the core stuff, very little metal is based around that lyrically.

I wonder why Chamillionare didn't release more music. I guess he quit while he was ahead.

Something Gucci Mane should have done. His latest album drained my energy.

lmao

UK rappers are the definition of soft. Russian Rap is where its at m8.

I never understood it either. Niggers should all go back to the jungle and take their awful "music" with them.

It's a Swishahouse conspiracy

Yeah I fixed the quotation, or the gist of it. That user should just listen to the song. Easier than me or you writing an essay explaining it.

well for starts, they're niggers

i think that about covers it actually

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Kendrick Lamar is overrated as shit

>implying black rapper are more on the rise than white. In popularity at least

I think Michael Jordan threatened him and told him to shit his monkey mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GA

that song was not meant to be a standalone, but rather a small part of the bigger picture, the album.

>using the iq argument
Explain how whites are equal to Jews if they have statistically lower iq scores goyim.

Exhibit E

Go slap your balls, nigger

How about i say it again faggot wigger

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Yeah, I have that app too user. You know what else the app tried to tell me? For those of you fags here who also listen to country music, chances are you've heard Garth Brooks' "Friends in Low Places." Typical country drinking song. But you look it up on this app, you can see apparently it's actually "sexist" and "oppressive to women" and other feminazi tumblr-esque bullshit.

All I'm tryna say is, when looking up lyrics on that app, I take its annotations with a grain of salt.

You shut your whore mouth you nigger faggot you

Regardless of how you feel about hip hop/rap OP, the point is that there still getting paid millions to do it so I mean this thread means nothing

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAYGAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

I like Twiztid.

That's about it.

The fuck? The dude u listened to doesn't make rap he makes.. no1 knows what he makes but listen to some Eminem songs, if u are not into the lyrics ur probably into the flow and beats

>

Russian rap's all BMW's and fitness, and heavy instrumentals, so not my fav.

If you like it, you should check out some Bulgarian dudes as well :

watch?v=p0UmdhjmvZE

heres an idea, how about i strap you down on a bed and then take a steaming hot shit on your chest and rub it around with my ass cheeks, bitch

What about fucking hippie sabotage people?
You outta yo fucking minds??
youtube.com/watch?v=OGbPGgjKAJ0