So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums
My sister just attacked my mom to get to get her phone back after she asked for the password. we're currently trying to figure out how to get in it so that we can find out what she's up to that she doesn't want anyone to know about.
Does anyone know how I can get into this phone? Any help is appreciated.

Pic related

bump

you need a data-disc reader. 5.99 at best buy

Also, I'm not doing this to be knowsy. I just want to make sure she isn't talking to any weirdos or planning anything like meeting a stranger or whatever

Whats your ip adress we can help you...

are you fucking retarded? it makes absolutely no difference what phone it is faggo, if it has a password you'll need the password.

best bet is to look up advice on how to crack it, or maybe call the service provider.

lurk moar, and timestamp pls

There's no way of "Getting in" without the password.

The only thing you can do is try removing the SD card or connecting the phone to your PC to see the pictures, That's about it.

Wrong dipshit. user needs to remove the battery, then hard drive, then get a HD to usb converter, transfer to computer. done.

This

Yeah if he has your ip he can find her password

oh jew

Leave the Lady bee

give her phone back, post her phone # here and we can help

Oh yeah just put the sd card in your pc

check

Witnessed

Don't bother OP. You'd need 1k plus and specialized equipment. Datadisk reader doesn't solve the password issue. That phone is secure af. You could easily monitor her usage of the internet using a tool like wireshark though so there's that. If your sister is older than 14, you really can't do anything about it though and quite honestly shouldn't. On another note tf does your shirt say?

wow checked

I didn't think of that, thank you. 32gb SD found inside

He will also need to OP's DOB.

actually you can "get in" by removing the files from the phone, just twist loose the battery embargo, then release discus into usbe 2.0 port

fucking checkt nigger

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I JUST ROLLED THAT SHIT NIGGA

Why are yoyr fingernails so yellow?

no you didn't

Why dont you just beat the password out of your sister?

quints of truth

Just be careful. If you see pictures of your sister naked, 1 of 2 things could happen.

A) you seize the opportunity to masturbate

or

B) you hate yourself for seeing them

and I forgot to mention, If you find pictures of her naked, share with us

Kek, the very definition of being nosey.
Stop being such a fag. If she wants to go meet strangers, she's going to do it regardless of what you do with her phone.

>Why dont you just beat the password out of your sister?
This

Why do you want to see what's in it?

hey OP it's got a lot of cheese pizza on it and you should just finger bang it in to the night

Calm your tits, dear

this nigger knows what's up.

congrats. your sister will never trust you or your family again.

Hope you never need any bone marrow.

Op here, found a picture of her naked with a slim Jim up her ass

Well to be fair it's my mom that wants to see what's on it. I just checked the SD and it wasn't being used. So back to square one.

>tries to come back at a quint get
>definatelynotanewfag.bat

Sure it's your sister's. Like you didn't just steal it from a stranger or someone you want to stalk, you fucking scumbag.

Is that the LG K7?

If she's legal you've got absolutely no business with who she's talking to you moron

fuck off and leave your sister alone you possessive fucking cunt...

plug it into a PC and check the pics

She's not legal

Checked. Damn

fuck off and stop invading your siblings privacy faggot.

Break the phone. tell your sister not to be a little bitch next time and slap her.

Give it back Daquan

Charge the attack on your mother
sis is watching
gain her trust
ask for password
????
profit

If she was legal, she could have her mother arrested for possession of stolen property so I doubt that.

Piece of shit, LG leon

You or your mom can contact your mobile phone service provider if she's on your mom's plan. From there you can see who she's calling and texting

I mean this is basically what my dad decided to do. My mom wanted to know what she's hiding.

This. She keeps her privacy and you can act like you botched the operation to at least spare your sister some dignity, unlike a fucking tattletale olderbrother cunt.

wrong her mother most likely paid for said phone therefore rightfully owns it
>T. lawyer fag

And also, she would get kicked the fuck out of her mom's house basically.

OP please respond

T'was witnessed!

If she's in your parent's plan take it to the ATT/Sprint/[mobile provider that you use]'s store and you can have them unlock it

Stop being a pussy and twist her arm until she tells you the password.

What makes you suspicious in the first place? I don't show my phone to my mom because it has autistic frog images and cringe worthy text conversations.

fuck these white knights op lets see the nudes nigga. And honestly there should be punishment for her slutting it up
>also pics

Chikin de la casa de mi casa

I'm not being a tattle. My sister attacked my mom to get her phone back, my dad held it and said he was just going to break it, but my mom said no because she wanted to know what's going on and what she's hiding. My sister is not legal. She's not an adult, so tbh I could care less about her privacy. privacy < safety when it comes to a preteen.

From the looks of the phone, she has metro piece of shit. They don't give you any access to text or call history

How about you respect your sisters property.

If she wants to party with dudes let her dont fucking break her trust dickheads

op said she wasn't legal anyway. You are correct if her mom owns it.

I fucking hate you OP and your mum, the fucking slag.
Who the fuck do you think you are going through other peoples personal stuff.
Your sister was right to attack your mum over her phone.
If I caught my mum or bro on this computer I would drop kick them.
Personal means PERSONAL.
It means you have free reign over your telecommunications, that's why they have a password function.
If you really want to now what's in there, get a job with the government.

SMASH HER FUCKING PHONE INTO SMITHEREENS AND SMEAR DOODOO ON HER WALLS. DO IT PUSSY.

Oh no, someone doesnt want you digging through their shit for no reason? They must be hiding something.
>Retard Logic

Send the phone to FBI HQ

You're right op, sorry for being a little faggot...

Nigga, her parents own the phone. If she wants privacy, she can get a job and pay for the phone and data herself, you entitled cunt

You fucking stole the thing you motherfucker

>looks up advice on how to crack it
>see some fag tell me I need to look up advice on how to crack it
>tfw

A friend stole her sisters phone and found on the sd card saved screens of rape fantasies and extreme sexual stuff, the bf was a total sex freak that raped girls and the girls seemed to like it, weird ship girls do these days, the love being treated like a piece of shit, not made up, saved screens themselves said she was a piece of shit and she liked the bf even more, makss you think

Oh shit.

I see your ape hand.

OP is a nigger and stole this phone.

This

the key is after breaking it make sure that she doesn't get another.
Teenage girls are cheap whores anyways.

You can't own property legally as a preteen, especially when my mom bought it for her.

E d g e

More than 5 replies to a non "your mother will die" post?? It's been months

Checked

Regardless how you feel, you cannot get passed the Android lock screen password. If you do truly care for her, give her a talk from brother to sister. You should be someone she trusts and looks up too, not someone who is constantly trying to invade her privacy. Look, I know how you feel OP, I have a younger sibling and in protective over him, but your method is wrong.

haha your sister is going to do 100 times worse things now you retard.
She now hates you, hates your mom, and she's going to have vengence on a bbc.

To monitor using wireshark you need to have the data traffic route through the computer that is running it. So he would have to use ARP poisoning, or make a fake DHCP server and run data through that.

service provider, has records of all texts/calls/and possibly browser data. Don't be an idiot and burn her trust, just do it behind her back

Oh

This ffs

OP HERE, AFTER A WINDED EFFORT TO PLOUGH THROUGH ANOTHER DINNER OF FAST FOOD, MY HIGH STRUNG SUBURBANITE MOM GOT ANCY WITH MY SISTER AND MY OVERWORKED DAD WHO HASNT GOT ANY GOOD PUSSY IN CENTURIES WAS TRYING NOT TO HAVE AN ANEURYSM WHILE INTERACTING WITH HIS DISAPPOINTING OFFSPRING. IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF WHEN I TURN 43, OH WELL TIME TO JACKOFF NOW....

Hes already fucked up step 3

Thank you for putting me in my place, great check master