Trans Girl looking for someone to get her a new toy from bad dragon. Will do p much whatever you ask in order to get it

Trans Girl looking for someone to get her a new toy from bad dragon. Will do p much whatever you ask in order to get it.

You're not a girl. You're just confused.

kill yourself

Whatever you say. Trans confused wants a bad dragon dildo.

Your not trans. Your a boy.

Tried once, didnt work.
No, I'm trans. Take hormones, dress in public, all that.

You must post everyday.

>Born with a vagina = girl
>Born with a penis = boy

You can't change that. You should accept that you're a boy.

Not every day, but I did post like 2 days ago. Glad to know someone thought I was worth saving, I suppose.

What country?

Canada.

>Take hormones, dress in public, all that.
Have you had the op?
Then you're no true tranny.

I did more than save. I messaged on kik.

Get the fuck out.

You sure youre trans? You just look fat

Not yet, I'm only 18. Waiting list is a couple years for assessment, sadly.
Oh, cool. Who were you?

I am both of these things.
No.

>think he's a girl
>man face
>tits cause he's a fatty
>lul

Kills yourself before you embarrass your father.

Post isnt about my gender identity. Post is about me begging for some dragon cock. Anyone offering?

You have a mental illness. You are not a girl. You are a boy. You are also a furry. Please straighten up.

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

Butt plug maid guy.

You should really think about suicide

I believe the term for reptiles is a scalie, actually. But who am I kidding, I am a furry.
TL;DR
Thanks again! You're awesome.

Please be b8

I've already gone over this. Tried once. Didn't work.

Do or do not, there is no try.

So. Toy. I'm thinking a bruiser, anyone like bruiser?

Can't find the vein with all that fat or the rope wasn't strong enough ?
Fucking mentally ill AND fat

faget

I don't see the connection.

you wouldn't

So as a trans you dont use your dick to have sex, right? And you gonna change your sex, right?

Correct.

I will buy you anything under £150 for more pictures, must be on this thread.

I've recently ordered 2 new ones for myself.
Be Jelly OP.

Deal, I know what I want. What kind of pictures do you want?

Why are you transphobic?

What's the point of berating this person?

I mean, I own 4. Be jelly

whats your skype?

robotreg

If you're OP:
Then why ask faggots to buy you more?

Because i like dragon dicks, and I collect them.

Then maybe get a job and buy some.
If you wanna whore yourself, go to craigslist or do cam shows.

>Dragon dicks
>I collect them

Most of women dont like to use their anus to have sex. And you already wants a dragon dildo? Why?

I know people with dozens. Im not joking.

more pics please .

Think op is hot

More pics op

op is very hot more pics, you decide

I wish a chubby trans girl would sit on my face

eh I guess I would. OP, you should improve your make-up game. Shit works wonders.

I wish the redhead woman that sits next to me in computer animation class would give me a handy but we know that's not gonna happen.

Yep, I'd let that ass get comfy on my face for hours~

hehe, mmhmm

hello fellow animation nerd, is it just a class or are you studying it

Yeah, I usually take these pics in the middle of the night, when i dont have any on.

I'm studying it. What about you?

OP, how long on th' mones?
which ones and what doses?
nice tits, btw

A few months on 200mg spiro. and a less few months on 2mg of estradiol.

Also thanks for the compliment!

rawwwwwr! . wish there was somebody like you in my town I could take underwear and french maid outfit shopping . and obviously fuck a lot

used to, but dropped out. lost interest. it was fun while it lasted though

Gosh, that would be fun hehe.

So you're still a boy. No mather what you do you will never be a girl. The only problem with your kind of people is a problem in the brain

duh. what's your point? if someone is only happy if they dye their hair purple, why not let them do it? it's not effecting anyone else, fuck off and let people live

I don't understand the current push to enable trans people. Its not like I've got anything against them, but their condition is a symptom of a mental illness. Really, no offense is meant, but objectively that is the case. We shouldnt be encouraging anorexic people to be skinny, or schizophrenic people to believe they are the lizard king. Why should we insist to the point of social engineering that we should accept and encourage this mental illness?

You're not a tgirl, you're just fat.
You're as trans as pic related

until there's a cure, whats the problem with letting them do what they want to feel better. it doesnt effect anyone else

The illness itself is gender dysphoria, and the treatment is transitioning. Like, look in the DSM 5.

Yo ah don' dig' da current push ta enable trans niggas. Its not like ah've gots anythin` against dem, but they condition be uh symptom o' uh mental illness. Really, nahh offense iz meant, but objectively dat iz da case. we's shouldnt be encouraging anorexic niggas ta be skinny, or schizophrenic niggas ta believe dey is da lizard king. Why should we's insist ta da point o' social engineering dat we's should accept an' encourage dis here mental illness? otay buh-weet

yea i know. so if transitioning is the treatment i dont get why people are so against it.

Generally people dislike those they find different to them, its part of human nature.

more nudes please?
mas tattas

just so weird to me that there are so many people who are ok with different religions, races, creeds, sexualities, etc,but not ok with transgender people. it trips a specific nerve with people for some reason.

Ghetto translator, original

Fuck muslims and nigger muslims
Why is the most violent race(niggers) so peaceful when muslim but all non nigger muslims are violent as normal niggers

its a gross ass. lots of men and women have gross asses. also, even if transgender people looked gross it wouldnt make it any less moral. it still shouldnt be a big deal

yummy!!!

gr8 b8

You are quite attractive for some reason

agreed. would.

kill yourself

1 are you into guys or chicks or other mtfs?
2 do you have someone now
3 when with guy or mtf, do you top/bottom/both?
4 age?
5 closest major city?

>i think you'll want to fuck someone on Sup Forums and that someone is definitely going to be me, user #700343234

Thank you hehe
I prefer feminine people, but like all 3
Nope
I think I prefer bottoming, but I have no real experience
Detroit, its just across the river. I live in Canada tho. Not sure if Windsor is major. But it is a city.