How do you deal with people who take offense very easily...

How do you deal with people who take offense very easily? Recently my gf of 8 months have started to take offense to every smallest thing, she becomes very defensive and if I try to talk to her about it she can't be reasoned with. She gets annoyed, silent and just throws passive aggressive comments all the time. Anyone else been through the same thing? We're both 20 y/o.

thx Sup Forumsros

You kill them.

Get offended that they are offended. Make yourself worse than her

I did, she said '' grow some balls ''.
One day she says that she loves me more than anything and another she hates everything I say. I just don't get it.

Sounds like shes bi-polar

Piss them off till they cry, show her whos the babo

Seems she's looking for a reason to break up, or better yet, for you to be so tired of that behaviour that YOU break up with her - leaving her guilt free.
You have to decide whether or not you want to be with her - and then act accordingly.
If yes, you will talk about your experiences and how you find her unpleasant most of the time. If she interrupts, tell her shush, it's only polite to listen.
If not, break up quickly and then sod off.

Sounds like the relationship hit the wall, man. She doesn't see you as a man any more and will walk all over more and more, while having less sex, and making you even more of a bitch.

I speak from experience. It's pretty much over.

Sounds like a democrat. She is still pissed that Bernie lost and she can't stand Lying Hillary.

The mind of a woman is a dangerous and scary place. Its best to just let her do the talking until she realizes how crazy she sounds. If she's being immature don't feed into it.
>gf of 2 years

You sound really butthurt.

This is now a get thread

people without intelligence are not able to reason or apply any form of logic. They can only be defensive and lash out at others because they can't formulate a winning argument. Basically, they're stupid and you can't fix stupid.

easy, stop being a softcock and tell her to stop it

then fuck her right in the pussy

Ah, the input of the autist.

Both of us have a difficult past but I feel like she's just playing with my feelings. At the same time I really do want her but she makes me feel very down a lot of the time. I don't know how to approach this.

Dude, you need to end it. Seriously. It's not going to get better.

Typical liberal

But for a real answer you can't change people like that and you shouldn't try. She's decided that she wants to treat you with disrespect and can't listen to what you say, so the relationship is already over. It's never worth trying to 'fix' a person when you can be with someone who makes you happier.

leave her, its the only right thing to do if she keeps being a bitch and doesnt want to talk about what she has problems with

facepalm.jpg

She obviously wants to break up with you

i badger them until i break down their defenses, you'd think it would drive them away, but it seems to endear me to them, maybe because im not mean about it

She's trying to make you break up with her so she looks better than you coming out of it. Had this happen to me and I stuck with it for an extra 6 years of hate before she started doing meth she I had to finally lose the game.

Read this

Clearly this bitch is fucking another man.. find out who it is, ruin him, ruin her in the process.. profit?

Should have just made her OD

bipolar disorder doesnt work that way retard, depression and mania are the two poles in bipolar

depression = does nothing
mania = does it all, at once, now...

Sauce on vid?

Here's what you do.
1. Tell her to be honest
2. If she is still distant, break up with her
3. ???
4. Profit

I'm sure she just doesn't like you

I definitely would have but she never did it around the house. One of the times she disappeared for days I threw all her shit away, sold everything else and moved to a different state with our kid.

Its been 4 years and I haven't heard a peep.

lol she left you not the other way around cuck

turn 360 and walk away

OMG 360 degrees and youre still facing the sameway newfag

We've helped each other through a lot and we're extremely close, we share everything. She's so perfect whenever she doesn't act this way. Sadly she has been like on and off for 2 weeks now and it's driving me insane. She's really cold all the time until I've talked to her for atleast an hour or so. Before I met her I was so suicidal I almost jumped from a bridge and I feel like I need her, I just wish she stopped acting this way.

1. Shes bored of you/relationship
2. Shes cheating or cheated
3. She doesnt love u anymore

Sure relationship do evolve and love/sex wont be as awsome as in the beginning, but if it gets out of control u need to confront her about it. Communicate how you feel and ask hoe she feels and why she says such things. Communication is key.
Dont confront her in a way that she feels that she needs to defend herself, but stay subtle and concrete

Nah man. I can see how you would get that from what I wrote but it wasn't like that. I ain't gonna post the whole thing but I definitely won.

You think you need her. Suicidal thoughts shouldnt be connected or influenced by one person, else you have one big weakness. This is effing dangerous if its a girlfriend in this stage and with this behavior. Focus on your own strengths. Dont let anybody tell you shit and dont think suicide will solve anything bro

that's what women are like
weigh up if the sex is worth it, then either;
Pay her lip service,
Or tell her she's bringing you down, and move on to better things.

obligatory insult

I guess. I've had to deal with a lot of shit and I don't have an easy time to open up, took me 4 months start telling her just a bit of it. I didn't really feel like it nor did I know how to approach it but she just told me that she can tell that there's something bothering me. So I did tell her after a while and it felt amazing to get it off my chest tbh, she's very caring and supportive, or she usually is.

You need to carve out a safe space for disagreement. This thread is a great place to practice. Use trigger warnings when you think you might say something that could offend xer.

I can say something and she'll just assume that I meant something else and there's no way of convincing her that I meant nothing bad about it. She'll get frustrated, annoyed and the more I try to explain that it was nothing she'll get really angry and usually cry. I feel really lost, this was not the person I met. Everything is great when she isn't acting like a psycho.

For example, she sent me a selfie and I hadn't seen her for a while. I felt overwhelmed by how good she looks and I told her how great she looked with a big smile on my face. Then I heard her crying, asking why I'm lying. I didn't understand a thing, she ignored me for 2 days and acted like nothing happened

Getting shit of your chest sometimes is great and good to hear that she can be supportive. Just not fall back to thosw suicidal thoughts when you two break up and learn how to stand on ur own feet.

Shes depressed op.. you have two jobs or you bail out and get a new chick.

Jobs are to hold your ground and not put up with shitty behaviour.. basically dont be a bitch but also dont be a dictator or stoke the flames.

And to either let her find her way back to happyness or create it for her.. she needs a support system of fruends hobbies success in work and life...

Dude. Just went through this kinda bullshit. Get out while you're still ahead.

When my wife gets passive aggressive I take her passive aggressive comments really literally and if she gets upset when i do that I just say "I don't respond to passive aggression" it normally ends up making her laugh in some way because her comment will be something like "just kill us all why don't you" when I go over a speed bump too quickly so I'll say "Okay!" And start accelerating dangerously and it'll snap her out of her mood

Also try to figure out why they get in their mood

Often with my wife, either she is grumpy because she's tired or is hungry