Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>No one is going to take you seriously if you don't post your waifu
>Naps are a GOOD idea
>Insult others with vigor
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Refrain from being lewd
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgQWk1E_Yk4
youtube.com/watch?v=3pJDEipQQOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TZyncMePRoA
youtube.com/watch?v=5FbQ-oFhjyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bI-zIGej6vA
youtube.com/watch?v=1D2LtySyM5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=P5Yd3NMbl1E
youtube.com/watch?v=HaspyvLiZZc
youtube.com/watch?v=nM4Tsjo7sZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w_NH5jMeRGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=shoHZZgmP0w
youtube.com/watch?v=smVweljwA1M
youtube.com/watch?v=dJi_vIj7yPo
youtube.com/watch?v=JnFwRqkvixE
youtube.com/watch?v=-7t-aBFynAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CQjHcaCtozo
youtube.com/watch?v=0OFPaWJhKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=FyXym75qUqU
youtube.com/watch?v=2JL05cb9GHU
youtube.com/watch?v=9A0eDQOxRjE
youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4
youtube.com/watch?v=hGtC1YwXsDY
youtube.com/watch?v=9_YzSYrPE8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LFzvpitCTiI
youtube.com/watch?v=oFhrGfcWQ70
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/693914768
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess. I still try to do it everyday though.

NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT

Still here, ayase claimed

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

> Most importantly, have fun!

50 shades of cringe

Glad you removed the "do a flip" comment.

Wasn't funny in the first place, stupid fucking underage humanoid child.

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

You weaboo shit. I'm going to kick you in the ribs.

I just went back to my regular copy of rules.

Nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4
youtube.com/watch?v=hGtC1YwXsDY
youtube.com/watch?v=9_YzSYrPE8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LFzvpitCTiI
youtube.com/watch?v=oFhrGfcWQ70

Sure, stupid kid.

Wow. Shitposters working fast.

boat

so mad >:( my safe space >:(

That's just downright rude, sir.

slut

This kind of thread is a shitpost, dumbass.

Claimed

The show goes on

Get a boat load of this loser

This is now a Spider-Man/Bad ylyl thread.

Don't care, blow steam to your parents whom regret denying the abortion offer.

Your continued existence isn't entertaining in the least bit.

shinoa claimed

Hi I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my waifu thread. I post here with my virgins, and my man babies. Everyone in here is fat, and stinky. One thing I've learned after 21 threads, you never know WHAT level of autism is gonna come through that thread.

Other boat

a cute

Gonna claim your mom nigga

Remember to sage, kids

Will do Tank Cat!

Shoo~

Hehe, good luck with that~
What's that mean?

reminder that waifu claiming now adays is a excuse to trip code, your the cancer user

Fag

Good reminder.

My mental power greatly enjoys PSAs.

here do you love me yet

here

>he seriously watches anime

I dont trip code?
Welcome back bad luck girl.

Radical Islam

No one loves you.

>when you try to damage control your eternal virginity thread

I'm not supposed to be. The world exists for my amusement. Everything else is a mistake and I don't pay attention to mistakes

But, you just replied to yourself.

>I don't pay attention to mistakes
Please stop paying attention to oncoming traffic.

I heard waifu claims are jihadist codes for terror attacks

>there are people who use animated girlfriends to cope with their crippling autism

Im only half slav. That aint me.

You must be a newfag, I meant you jerk off to eachother and its pretty much a trip because people know who you are, tho a cringelord at that. guess I got to dumb it down for plebs like yougets it

Hi I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my waifu thread. I post here with my virgins, and my man babies. Everyone in here is fat, and stinky. One thing I've learned after 21 threads, you never know WHAT level of autism is gonna come through that thread.

Wot

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

It's so cute when they use waifu pictures to reflect their emotions in their post

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

How was Suicide Squad? I haven't seen it yet

It's not cute, it's fucking stupid.

Post with images, fool.

You meant circlejerk then. No, I really seperate most of my life from /waifu/.

great copypasta, I read the first sentence

Avatarfagging, namefagging and tripfagging are all different things.

I like you as a commander.

Newfag detected.

I coordinate every single raid group within a 50 mile radius of Nevada.

These threads are so fucking cringe

I'm a bit far, but I'll tag along any time.

Good, just give me your Skype/Trip code and we're in business.

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/693914768

I think we won and the Waifu virgins have retreated

Are you that buttmad that im spamming your autism thread that you link a thread I posted a month ago? Lmfao

Oh ya mang, you sure showed us.

Waifu pillow fucking queers

/thread

Please go drive your motorcycle into oncoming traffic.

That should provide some good entertainment.