Need your opinion Sup Forumsros and hoes...

Need your opinion Sup Forumsros and hoes... Ex randomly told me she found a "big guy" and current gf says I'm probably bigger and ex is just trying to play the jealousy card. Thoughts? Don't care much about other dude. More interested in why my ex would say that.

>ITT rate cocks and/or discuss dumb exes.
>pic related, it's my cock.

This is the "Big Guy" that your Ex be talkin about.

The other guy could be bigger, or not, but your current gf is right about playing the jealousy card.
Your dick is fine though.

fuck her opinion Sup Forumsro

shes your ex, not your current gf.

not sure what she has to gain though. I didn't even entertain it for her. Told her i hope he's good for more than that and laughed

>insecurity intensifies

Beat me to it

/thread

Youre going to lose your current gf because you cant stop talking to your ex.... dumbfuck

Always been insecure but bottoming out in my current gf and my ex has been somewhat reassuring. just been apart from my ex for over a year
now and she's telling me these things.

Unfortunately, we have a child together and have to communicate still. Sucks.

can i get you opinion on this one?

>broke up with ex, no contact for 3 months
>was missing her, got drunk n high
>4am at her door, she let me in
>we talked about what happened in last 3 months
>turns out she fucked with another guy in this time
>slept at her place cuz too drunk to go home
>"but no sex user"
>wake up, got horny, had sex
>she wanted me to fuck her as hard as possible
>while we were in relationship she never wanted me to do this

still thinking a bit about this. was it this bad with me in bed?

I would suck your cock all goddamn day. Holy shit, it's beautiful. I'm going to stroke it to a picture of your beautiful cock and there isn;t a damn thing you can do about it.

She probably thinks you're better than said guy. She probably said no sex to avoid resurging feelings of needing your cock Sup Forumsro. Turns out your magicstick worked

gay

Smooth Bro, smooth.

I think she was bothered by that response tbh

dude, no one gives a fuck about your penis size but you and maybe some stupid chicks you fuck. Stop fucking humblebragging its pathetic

well, i asked her afterwards if she felt anything and she said no tho.

Haha, very well then. Taken as a compliment. Much appreciated.

Why the fuck do you care about your ex's opinion about some other guys cock?

Move the fuck on.

>Thoughts? Don't care much about other dude. More interested in why my ex would say that.

??? you dont care but you make this post ???

She said it to make you jelous, isn't that obvious?

tell her if she likes fatties thats fine but then why date you previously?

>implying big guy means lardass

never let her correct you on the actual meaning, just keep pushing that narrative her current bf is a lardass and she likes that.

r8

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

If I take those boxers off will you die?

Why would you do a thing like that?!

Hahaha, I'll keep asking how lardass is doing

Well said

Lying to manipulate you. If she didnt want it she wouldnt do it.

thats what came to my mind too.

well, sucks for her then, gotta move on.

Life is too short to be used by some cunt

true that. but yknow, you gotta make the same mistake a couple of times until you learn.

Sometimes it takes many of the same mistakes to get it right

i am a guy and i have never sucked a dick before but i really really want you to cum in my mouth right now.

Randomly told you, so she found some lard ass and wants somma that OP ass figures she'll make you jealous, tell her you like to kill hobos with cheesewire people leave you alone after that

Why is that?

She is just a bitch i guess

For you

because your/his dick just looks fantastic

We all posting dicks?

8/10

If she found a bigger, better guy than you she'd be able to just enjoy him and forget about you entirely.

The fact that she feels the need to share this information with you (whether or not it's true) shows that you're still on her mind and she's insecure (and trying to make you feel the same way). Don't pay her any mind or attention, your dick looks fine.

Women don't have to make sense, they just want to make you mad. Get over it, don't let the bitch win. If your girl's got bigger tits/ass, better looks and isn't a bitch, throw it back in your ex's face and tell her to fuck off.