Banging this Milf tonight, tell me what I should do to her

Banging this Milf tonight, tell me what I should do to her

shoot your self fam, shes fucking ugly

the body looks alright, but that face...

What MILF. She's A GIDWF. Granny I Don't Wann Fuck...

fist in ass

You need lube for that dry vagina

I might start with my cock, she's been bragging about how flexible she is, how she can put both left behind her head!

Put her in a cab and send her home. Go out and get drunk and be grateful that ugly bitch is not in your place when you go home.

Anal sex. A lady like that will love it.

Dubs or Trips and OP needs to lick her anus

Will lick that asshole all night regardless! Can wait to give that tight asshole a good tongue lashing.

suck on her hemorrhoid.

stand her up

there are better looking cougars out there. go get one of those.

This is the only correct answer

Got the body of an 86 z-28 with T-tops......

Face of a 74 Ford Pick up and some bondo

get the whore on cam and stream the fuck for your Sup Forumsros

I take what I can get, I'm not the best looking guy in the world so when it gets offered up on a platter like she is doing I'm going to jump in.

Dubs and she shits in your chest.

I'll try and sneak a pic or two in tonight, would love a picture of my load on her face! Lol

USE CANDLE LIGHT AND FUCK HER FROM BEHIND...MAYBE ASK IF SHE WANTS TO TRY BEING BLINDFOLDED

SRY 4 CAPS

Def going to hit that from behind, her ass is amazing!

then eat her pussy, finge fuck her while you eat her
lick her butthole a little too
tell her she's hot and tastes good
ask her if she has a fantasy she want to ty out
fuck her hard and cum inside her.

Make her eat a candle

don't "sneak a pic or two", tell her you're going to stream your cock pounding her used up pussy for the entire internet to enjoy, and her only option is to get on her knees and enjoy it like the good slut she is.

Getting excited about tonight, diamonds right now!

are you going to make dinner or at least take some wine and massage oil?

>Make her eat a candle
make her eat your ass...while she jacks you off

THIS. but tell her she's hot and sexxxy AF and you want to video so you can both watch it together.... tell her you want to watch ger suck your cock and ride your dick

>Getting excited about tonight, diamonds right now!

I don't know why... but I got turned on by her pics and this thread...any more pix??

where are you going to cum??

I'm hoping to she wants me to cum on her face, think she'll look so sexy!

and she needs to taste her ass or pussy off of your cock.

Show us some more pictures of her. Her body looks pretty great, face looks alright but would definitely look better if you messed her up a bit. She looks like a slut, how old is she

Her body is rockin for her age, she is 56! But she works out all the time keeping her body nice and tight. She is very flexible too, excited about the positions she can get into!

Take out a life insurance policy on her and wait the year or so it will take for her cancer death

Buddy that last picture her face looks like a man

Dude, sluts in their fourties and above are the best. I had a kind of fuckbuddy that was 52 for two months and she was incredible. You should really give it to her and make her struggle a bit, her body is great for that age. Keep posting pictures

hoping she wants you to? jesus fucking christ user. act like a goddamned adult. make her your slut. show her she wants you to cum anywhere and everywhere you want, and any time and place you want it

Fake and gay, your not fucking anyone. Just delete this thread and wait for the cancer to hit you.

shame she looks like skin cancer

Post her nudes

Get her pregnant, OP. Best decision of your life. Guaranteed.

Yeah she doesn't look all too happy having her picture taken but she's hot, super fuckable. Post all you got of her if you're already at it. 56 is right at the edge of being a granny, but she doesn't look it