Give me some pros and cons of marriage

Give me some pros and cons of marriage.
Keep in mind, I'm a guy in the United States who would be marrying a chick.

Unlimited pussay

as if
the minute they get the ring they no longer consider your sexual desires at all
oh and they stop sucking your dick after the wedding.
>its basically a bj on ur birthday and obligatory sex at valentines.

HAHAHA HAHAHA
No seriously let me laugh again.
Anyway on to the real stuff op

Poetetionally op she is entitled to alimony money and half your retirement if she divorces you, plus half your belongings even if she didn't pay for any of it. Plus if you have kids she gets child support, so I hope your well payed.

Other then that I guess you get through constant needy attention of a woman all day every day, but whatever.

>I hope your well payed
you're*
You're over 18 now, user. You have to learn this word.

>Giving a shit about grammar on an anonymous Chinese cartoon board where no one knows who you are.

God I bet YOUR fun at parties....

my fun at parties? what?

nailed it

he's saying you're lame as fuck

Top kek, he spelled it wrong again, and capitalized it. The mad man!

Good fucking luck dumbass

Pros; don't have to die alone
Cons; have to deal with another human daily

>my

Now the niggar didn't do his on grammar right, or did you forget sentences start capitalized? Also if you are quoting use quotation marks ass hole, especially if you are gonna criticize people.

>only pointing out one mistake in the sentence
Paid* You have to give full corrections, or they'll never learn

newfags

Cons: she won't have a dick

im not a newfag i've been here all summer

pros
>none that you can get without marriage
cons
>good luck ruining your life

Pros: .......
Cons: Don't have enough time to list all of them, have a nice day.

Cons:
>she has access to half of everything you own and half of everything that you obtain going forward
>you will receive significantly less sex than you did before and will have to double your efforts to keep your wife please
>you will inevitably become unsatisfactory to her despite your best efforts and will be cucked by a series of different men over a lengthy period of time
>once this begins the sex you receive will drop from "on special occasions" to literally never, until you eventually find out
>at this point she will have already grown emotionally distant and seem to feel little to no shame or empathy for the immense amount of pain she has put you through
>with that she will disappear with half of your possessions, kids if you have any, and leave you with a pile of divorce papers, fees, and legal obligation to send alimony or child support

Pros:

/thread
Everything else can be broke down to these two