Lia's been tweeting about some boobs pic that's totally not her. She seems too defensive so I don't believe her at all

Lia's been tweeting about some boobs pic that's totally not her. She seems too defensive so I don't believe her at all.

Does anyone know which pic is she talking about?

Also, general Lia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6DtDV
imgur.com/a/Eu192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Also want to know, bumpin

God she's perfect...

She looks like pre insane Miley

Her and Selena are probably the only celebs I really want to see naked.

she's talking about this. there's a photoshopped nude pic of her using this pic

interested aswell. bump

I don't think so. In that case she'd post that pic to prove it's fake.

However, she said it's not her in the pic, but someone else and that she wants to post a pic of her boobs to prove it's fake, but that would defeat the whole purpose.

I dunno man I just took it from one of the pics somone tweeted back at her I'm hoping that its real and the pic gets posted here soonish, just about to start fapping

first time in years i saw the original

Obviously edited

Probably this.Definitely not her though.

This one maybe?

Or this one

That one actually is her though

Well yeah, that's what I thought. But that's an old pic. I don't think she'd find out about it just now.

That is actually her and the xray is legit. The guy who made it gave the instructions and all he did was changing the lighting and stuff. No added nipples and shit.

Here you are
imgur.com/a/6DtDV
imgur.com/a/Eu192

celeb ?

whether you like it or not, she is a celeb. A bigger celeb than a lot of actresses and singers that are considered celebs.

She's a part of a youtube channel with 14 mil subscribers, her youtube channel has almost 2 mil subscribers and she has 1.6 mil followers on instagram. A

Thanks user

Now if only we can get the actual pic she's talkin about

>youtube
>instagram

famous yeah
celeb nah

I agree 100%

Well she was also on Nickelodeon if that's not enough for you.

What's your definition of a celeb though?

Me too

According to Merriam-Webster they are the same thing. "Celebrity: a person who is famous."