Reality is a simulation. Period

Reality is a simulation. Period.
Dont believe me? Read it up!
Its fucking true guys.

Are we just brains in jars?

Am I real? Or just part of your program?

Thanks OP for bringing me the truth, but you're still a fag.

Can confirm, source: am just a simulation.

ere

>the earth is flat
>dont believe me? read it up!
>its fucking true guys

Simulation means there is no brain. There is just information.
Digital information. There are many simulations. You wanted to join this simulation because it fits your needs. YOU NEED GROWTH.
grow what? Your "spirit" AKA consciousness. Reincarnation is real. Read it all.

Dont be biased. Read it up! Even many scientists came to that conclusion.

And where do I read it up fag-op?

if the simulation is this bad, reality must be really really realllllly bad

You are not a simulation. You are real. This world is a simulation so you can learn.

How can some people be this retarded

No. Just boring. Imagind being free. Completeley. Living inside your dream. You create. You see. But no real "grip". No real feedback. Its just you hanging around. Also you will get a sense that you wont evolve if you just chillax doing "spirit stuff".

Tom campbell

Okay. And?

Why would this be bait?
Its serious...

the earth is lagging while loading?

The draw distance was turned down to save memory.

Theres a reason you are here. Theres a reason you wanted to forget. Actually forgetting your origin is necessary so you can do this earth game in a self created and self limited way. Playing a game knowing the walkthrough wont help. You will grow by figuring out by experience. You get rid of fear and ego. Thats the whole purpose.

There are no capacity limits. It evolved to be the way it is. Draw distance is limited by the eye which evolved like that by chance and need

>what is a joke

No jokes here. Serious questions or leave

What is your proof?

We are brains in vases on Saturn Matrix of Archons

who managers us in jars, Lizards?

>Sup Forums is srs bsns

Cant proof but very strong evidence. Well. Double split experiment is somewhat of a proof. Also non-locality in QM. Also several reincarnation infos were checked and turned out to be correct.
Making this kind of simulation while allowing the spirits in this sinulation to proof it is a simulation wouldnt make sense.

Actually you can proof it too yourself. Meditation and getting infos so you can check if this info is correct. But it takes time to learn that.

When youre dead you will see yourself :)

Seeing as OP is going reals as fuck I'm going to contribute something. My schitzophrenia in my mind got worse, then better. When it got worse it was in an overwhelming "life test" series of events where I lost my home, my car, a few friends and so on. It was very difficult as I also suffered from voices inside my mind. Then the voices stopped and I developed pure telepathy, with which I use every day to talk to real people. What you see to your face, "reality", is constructed entirely for your experience. Expect somebodies hand to have a say in everything you experience as a human being and that it occurs slightly differently for different people around you. It sound bizarre and retarded in the twenty first century and that's the point, right? In this society everything functions, everything makes sense. But when you try to think about problems like safe food storage and bacterial infection even only a hundred years ago you start to realise that we are a being which could only make sense if we are part of some greater cosmilogical journey.

Somebody hasn't been taking his meds.

man I been seeing nothing but abusive spirits pretending to be people all fuckin day, or something

Put the bong down man.

>implying "reading it up" would give us such knowledge

just read about an experiment they are starting that will prove that it is all a simulation pretty good evidence pointing towards it. We prob won't know till we get to the pinnacle of quantum computing. But by then we will be able to simulate everything anyways haha

STUDY IT OUT FAGGOT

You mean i can kill myself now and I will be reborn

Yes but its a bad bad decision. It will make you loose something that you already archieved. It will be worse. You will regret it big time.

You have to grow this thinking by listening to wise men like tom campbell

is this a real photo? Where?

probably china
only place i know that has train like that

not op tho

being so egotistical that you think everything was made by humans for humans

Being naive enough to think that anything was made for anyone and the world is anything but an empty canvas that humans gave meaning.

Same here user

If I am real and a world is a simulation which one will persist longer? The real or the sim?

the sim faggot now fuck off with that horrid bullshit

What are you getting at faggot im high af rite now come at me

information is a just simulacra

People in here are too young to have seen Matrix.