ITT I laugh at the muppets who think Diaz won

ITT I laugh at the muppets who think Diaz won.

That pic is from their first fight, asshat. If you're going to troll, get better, or get cancer.

PS - die in a fire

i agree with the middle judge, its hard to say there was a loser in that fight in my eyes

when is the fight faggots?

Diaz won cause he knows shit

/thread

My first lolz.... Bless you salty user thanks for popping my cherry ;)

Doesn't really matter. Diaz is still the better fighter.
He choked him in the first fight and unless Connor was to KO him it would have been square.

>better fighter
>lost
>lost
>better fighter

ITT we laugh at 2 year ufc fans who actually think this clown is a great fighter

Doesn't understand that one each means it's tied :/

mcgregor is smaller and still won tell me how that doesn't make him the better fighter. Diaz just does alot of cardio and is half retarded so he can't get knocked out

Better fighter

Finished him with 10days notice.

Loses to connor running away after gassing 2minz into every round

I've been watching mma since macho man randy savage's first fight.

He lost by a small margin. He won the first decicively.
Are you having an issue, dude?

Nate should be thanking God he got tired or Nick would be laying a wee nugget of kush on nates skinny fat long coffin.

Itt we laugh at how connormgave up and got choked out again diaz and couldnt even finish him thisntime around

Finished with 10 days notice at 25 lbs higher. Connor circlingredients the ring does not equal running

link to the fight?

He got tired in roynd 2.m. butbhes the goat right.

The first fight he won by thru Conor gassing , the excuse was he didn't have a can or I wouldn't be touch , really lol he was tasting the leather.

Dude what are you even saying?

That first round tho..... He showed Nate who the gaffer was in there.

Apologize

Rewatched it multiple times.
Mcfaggot takes round 1 and 2 obviously and the 4th. No doubt. Theyre both warriors.
I could see people saying it was a draw, but it most definitely didnt go to diaz, thats just how it is.

Props for your honesty brother.., mcgregor will embrace the true believers.

this was a terrible, boring ass fight. the two are pathetic.

Diaz face will never be the same

>fight of the year
>boring fight

wtf are you doing here

Your mom put up a better fight when I raped her asshole but she eventually submitted and accepted it was out of her control

I had it as a draw because of how many times Nate landed.
>Natehad way more strikes
>Connor did way more damage
>Nate controlled the octagon most the fight
>Big finish in round 5
I'm not mad at the decision, I just didn't like how Nate looked fighting. Let's have Cowboy vs McGregor now at 155/170.

Diaz bros got crazy scar tissue, they start nleeding if you just look at them

underage gtfo. this was a pathetic fucking fight, probably the first fight you have seen in your life?

I think they're diaz is a mediocre fighter. McGregor at least can throw a decent punch but diaz's record of split decisions is basically his whole career. The UFC hyped this up so much to sell tickets, it's worse than wwe. Every card there's an 'intense rivalry'. I can't wait until the future where they put more average fighters in the ring and talk like its the fight of a century.... They really need to find some Anderson Silva, lyoto machida talent to get my interest back.

fight of the year? lmfao

Next will either be aldo, mayweather or alvarez.
Why would he fight cowboy. Well never see mcnugget at 170 again.

away take your face for a shite.

Last night. You can find a good copy on the torrent sites. I got my copy from rarbg. Really good fight and yeah I'm with the other guy it should have been a draw.

Beats lawler condit by a 10 fold. Mayor mma sites all agree

diaz doesn't even know how to spell his fucking name

Draw yer arse along the ground the King is back......I'm not surprised mutha fuckers!

Regurgitating what you heard un the first fight lol

he is a great fighter though

precision and speed

hate him all you want; he's the guy everyones watching.

>nah bois he can't fight

fuck up and fuck off

Unlike you, I havent just sarted following mma after mcnugget got popular

Thats exactly what it looks like. Fuck ur dumb

WHERE YE FROM LAD

Nate doesn't deserve another payday. The King should allow him to slip but into mediocrity fighting for 20 n 20.

Glesga mutha fucka

Where can we stream a replay?

Every one of you Diaz followers get on your knees and apologise , beg mcgregors forgiveness

the lawler condit fight as shit as well.