What would you do thread part 2

what would you do thread part 2

Send them to the gas chamber

wwyd?

Choo Choo mother fucker

well?

Had this one up in the last

I'd throat fuck lefty in the changing room while her friend looks for her but can find her. Lefty looks like her mouth could really take some abuse.

What do anons?

Love her little skirt. Could see her getting fucked from behind in front of a mirror at a house party.

Yep. In that condition at least. Turned into a total ham beast though

I'd pin get back against the wall with one hand around her throat hard. The other id use to jerk off against the sexy stomach thats just peeping out there. Just as she's about to pass out she's feel me spurt all over her sexy little belly.

Hey this is just what makes her hot as fuck!

nice. Continue with what you would do, if you want.

puke

have her suck my cock till she gags

She does have a great belly

There isn't a place of this bitch where I wouldn't cum on

That she does

Am I the only one in the world who is oddly turned-on by Anne Frank??

take her top off and suck her tits, hand in her shorts, rubbing her clit

Can give this sluts insta if anyone likes her

And she will enjoy it. That's all shes known for

what else?

Too bad she's shy about showing it off

Man, the world is full of worse fetishes, so just be in peace with yourself

bumping

Yea, you've told me several times... She'll probably go through a bit of a slut phase though

I could die as a happy man drowned by those tits

Wwyd to my sister?

Agreed. Until the crazy shows

pull her shorts down, have her ontop of me 69ing, id grip her head with my legs and force my cock deep in her throat, eating her out making her moan with my cock in her throat.

drug and fuck her in the ass, cum inside, record all with her camera, open her pussy and insert camera while she is tied naked to the bed, write whore in her chest and go out to share photos

she's be minding her own busines and i'd come and suck on her toes and fuck her feet

Crazy shows?

will put more pics for more stories

Been in a Local mental hospital. And has runaway from home alot

That i stupid hot. Makes me want to finger fucking her standing so bad so i can feel her kness give out as she slides down the wall when she cums.

Careful, user, she might like that

i'd make her bend over and spread her hairy cunt for my cock. i'd push the tip in before grabbing her hair and pulling her back onto my cock, i'd fuck her hard and deep till shes weak and pushes her head into the bed

post more of them for fapping

hory shet more lefty?

love these pics of her will always be here for more to degrade of her.

Literally a crazy bitch, uhm?
Well, nonetheless I'd make her ride my cock while I enjoy her jiggling boobs

Post more. She is amazing

hng more of her in shorts or tshirts user?

when get time can get more pics of her with her hair down for more stories user?

More of that sexy slut

while shes still on the floor I'd take her head in both my hands and slide my cock into her mouth. The back of her head is pressed against the wall so she's have no where to go to avoid the deep throat fucking id give her.

Send her back to whatever star system she came from.
WTF is with her head?!?!?

AFAIK as I know, Yes. Haven't met her though, only share some mutual acquaintances.

Don't be afraid to get rough and punish her

anything else?

Guy from previous chat here ' tie her to a chair just so that I can cum on her anywhere as many times as I like

HA!

would pin down on ground! more of her like this?

She looks ready for cock

I'd force her to her knees and grab her hair, shoving my cock deep into her throat until she almost passes out, then throw her down and rip off her shorts and fuck the shit out of her pussy. Then I'd tear off her shirt and bra and slap her little tits with one hand while I jerk off with the other, finally cumming on her chinky face. I'd make her lick my dick clean, and then I'd tie her up so my friends can come and jizz all over her tight little body and fuck her for days until she's filled and covered with hot cum

wwyd to her?

I'd cum all over this all day

Get rough. Very Rough

Fuck yea. Looks like that is true.

thats a win right there where are her pics though? friends albums maybe?

id pull out and move to her ass, shed be too weak to stop me as i rip her ass open with my cock. she'd start crying as i plough her asshole till it's bleeding, when im about to cum id cut off her hair where im gripping it and cum in her ass, leaving the pile of hair infront of her for her to see when she stops crying

I can see her choking on my dick.
If she tries something too crazy, I can always tie her to the bed

ideas on my friends?

what would you do to second from the right?

Slide my cock between her tits, making her lube me up with her spit. She then grabs my cock running her nails up my shaft while sucking my tip.

moar of the left

another of her in a slutty dress

Rougher now.

i'd love to pull her bottoms aside and rub my cock on her ass and pussy while no one's looking