/brit/

They're a weak lot some of them in Europe, you know. Weak and feeble.
edition

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

Arsenal

nth for danish gf

Just applied for a job as a sue chef lads

norway

ffs just got unlawfully fired from my job at JJB sports

gonna talk to a lawyer and sous the shit out of them haha

Shouldn't have cooked a load of rice to eat on it's own.

Rice is really boring.

need a bf

Sorry we're not all perfect like you bob the builder?

have you never spelt anything wrong in your life or something

'd

get one then
normie prick

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>This study examines the birth trends, family structure, economic standing, paternal relationships, and emotional stability of biracial children with African American fathers. For study implementation quantitative research methods were used. Questions were asked through a questionnaire that was administered to 1000 women spanning the united States that were equally ranging from 3 different racial groups; Caucasian, Asian, and Hispanic. Participants were recruited through the internet, radio, and news. This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance. The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.

>More than 50 percent of the relationships between white women and black men end upon "the disclosure of the pregnancy."
>72 percent of the white women whose children have black fathers never marry the father.
>92 percent of the biracial children of black fathers are born illegitimate.
>97 percent of the biracial children of black fathers and white mothers are born illegitimate.
>98 percent of white mothers never receive any financial support from the black fathers of their children even if they are married to them.

wew

how do we fix this?

who dis

no

you're better off

>5'9"

probably a sue chef

rate the new specs lads

jellybean. she was all over the last thread desu.

5'11 women are freaks of nature anyway

"When Trump came to Moscow, he was not a political figure, we were not even aware of his political ambitions," Mr Putin said.

"Does somebody think that our secret services are chasing every American billionaire? Of course not. It is utter nonsense."

He added that he did not see why Mr Trump would rush to meet prostitutes in Moscow, given he was organising beauty pageants and meeting "the most beautiful women in the world".

"I find it hard to imagine he ran to a hotel to meet our girls of 'low social responsibility'... though they are of course also the best in the world. But I doubt Trump took that bait."

>Yes, I'm here to apply for the sue chef position

weird head

>Sue

hhahahahhahahahahhaahaahha

transition or kys

heyy x

segregation and making these stats more public

Unlce Ben pack said half of it was a portion but you're meant to microwave all of it at once.

What the fuck am I meant to do with the second half.

I'm blind lad

btw, anyone know how many inches 1m78 is ?

you wouldn't fuck renamon, what are you gay?

this is actually really funny because i am doing a law degree and i used to work in a kitchen haha

5'10

Pictured: American soldier (centre) with Polish prostitutes

eat multiple portions at once

t. American

So you have to be named Sue to get a job as a sue chef right?

bit unfair that, what about all the people not name susan?

why, yes!!!!!! I would love to post in /brit/!!!!!! don't mind if I do!!!!!

oh cheers user, hope I'll get to the ultimate 6'

give it to the gf

>I'm sure you're a great guy.
Then why did you turn him down you fucking retarded bitch?

wanna fuck her

Both of those are inherently racist options though.

How do we incentivise black fatherhood?

Another year, another shitty Ipswich cup exit

McCarthy OUT

Deadest banter, from the canadian of course

nigs are vermin

unsettling train

browsing the 'dit

>america
too late

oy vey

what is asmr? Do I even want to know?

because she's 2 inches taller than him, probably more you muggo

Put it in the fridge for later. Usually good for 3/4 days, any longer and it gets hard

hi x

>he thinks british blacks are any better

anglo saxon stronk..

WHY YES!!!!!!!!!!

*over used jewish meme*

Going on a diet

>flag
Just stop pretending, chink.

come live with me in the bender fort

Fort Bender more like

Just applied for this job lads, hope I get it

Hope I dodge the bf getting the post tomorrow. DUDE
weed drop
lmao.

ah yes, the renowned scandinavian autism

doomed.

Need to make a permanent change la, going 'on a diet' for a few months or even longer will not end well.

Read about nutrition a lot and you will begin to appreciate the need to eat better in the long-term.

/fit/ sticky is honestly a decent place to start.

alright lads

going to bed desu, good night

Arriving at Fort Charity. Transferring pilots now.

your kind don't belong in burgerland, come home

good luck user!

had a gf for nearly 5 months now lads

mental

£21k sounds really good for a pub chef.

what started the sue chef meme?

have fun working 12 hrs per day

wish I could speak any scandi language

it's literally from the last thread you fucking cretin

had a bf for nearly 7 years now lads

mental

Go on the no breakfast diet. When i was neet before uni, i used to get up too late for breakfast and only have 2 meals a day. Went from 87kg to 70kg in a year. I'm about 6"1

rofl

meanwhile in the North...

Ahh yes eat less food and you lose weight, very complicated

meanwhile in /brit/

I think this woman from work is stalking me lads.

She sends me several unsolicited texts a day. She asked me what time I get up a few days ago (I said 7:30) and since then I got a text from her every day within a few minutes of 7:30.

I keep bumping into her randomly too, as if she knows my schedule.

Bit creepy tbqh.

does he cook for you and kiss you late at nice

screaming and crying

Bunch of Lithuanian and Polish lads are unironically down the flat stairs squatting in adidas tracksuits and drinking cheap Polish beer from the offie holy fuck i thought this was just a may may ahahahha what the fuck did i just see

polish queer fuck off back to eastern euro

ummm...there's nothing wrong with being 87kg at that height, it's probably healthier than being some skinny 70kg twig lmfao

indeed they are

That's sexy, how do you know each other?

you can't permanently diet and he's saying that without long term plans to change what you eat, you'll end up as a fat cunt needing to diet again

it's solid advice you lard arse

my kind of woman

Always surprises me when I see middle-class London types when I travel to some irrelevant town

go and tell them to fuck off back to their own countries

My client would like to make it clear that you are to cease and desist posting this proto-meme with immediate effect. If you fail to do so, I, acting as his counsel, will launch proceedings to sue for damages.

Well racism is inherent to human nature and the nation-state.

Black fatherhood is a different question though.
You really need to look at, in america anyway, the prevailing gangster culture with rap music- thats the problem, they can also just ditch and never face responsibility unlike white fathers-arguably because they dont have jobs half the time and also because of "reverse-racism".
You would need to encourage once again church and therefore family values and the idea of personal responsibility rather than just "dindu nuffin" in order to deal with this as well as deal with the gangster culture , community cohesion and unemployment.

No idea how to do this though, but really so many of them are hopeless lowlifes that it would be best just to cut losses , keep the church going ones and the few who arent but are civilised anyway, and ditch the rest.