Fluff thread! Dump yer shit

Fluff thread! Dump yer shit.

sage goes in all fields

Badmummahfluffah here! Is Aichi still a cocksucker?

Badmummahfluffa? Weren't you banned or something?

Yes. Answer my question.
Is Aichi still a bitch?
Is Hornlarry back?
What are people saying about me?

Um... Well, I'm sorta knew to the community. Been here for at least a month. I've been the main poster of these threads and sorta sparked a little life back into the Sup Forums side of fluffies. I think Aichi was mentioned, I swore I heard something about Hornlarry being back, and some people wondered where the hell you went, and I think some people were talking shit.

Nobody is talking about you. The only time you're ever mentioned is when you yourself bring it up.

Fuck, I would get a new guy...
Alright pay attention. If you don't have a fluffybooru account make one. Or upload it anonymously. I want you to upload a text document with this text.

Alright. Send it over.

Would you rather send it privately or? Cuz I have a few questions about the community because you seem to know a LOT.

Cont.

Dear Booru faggots. How are you? I'm doing well, considering my treatment. Irregardless, I would like to announce that my Toddler story will be uploaded on my blog at midnight, August 30. It will be presented unaltered, and uncensored. All are welcome to see.

Attach a picture of a fluffy so it doesn't get deleted. Do this and I'll bump every one of your threads I come across for the rest of my life. I have a library of over a thousand fluffy images, and know how to dump fast.

Ask your questions. I'll answer them.

Cont.
Signed BadMummahfluffah.

OH SHIT MAN! HELL YEAH. ILL GET RIGHT TO IT. ILL LINK YOU TO IT WHEN IM DONE.

Can you send me a good fluffy pic for the post? Rn I'm on my phone and don't have any so.

This will work. For ironic reasons...

Aight. Post the picture and then comment on it, or?

TAKE THE IMAGE, OPEN PAINT, PUT A WHITE BOX IN THE IMAGE, AND WRITE THE TEXT. UPLOAD EDITED IMAGE. AND PUT SOME DICKS IN THERE OR SOMETHING.

Wait a sec... Toddler? I KNOW YOU... Your the guy who did something where a child got raped by a fluffy? RIGHT? Hm... I'll still do it, but that's... Something.

Make sure to sign it BadMummahfluffah. Don't bother linking to the blog, you literally just have to Google my name. Do you have any questions you want answered?

When you read the actual story, you'll laugh at them for getting butthurt.

I sware pal... You better be fucking dumping me some 10\10 shit. Byt anyway, I don't see how to add text to an image post. (Sorry I've never used fluffybooru)

anymore from this guy?

Comment on image.

waited for this for so long ... id kill for an animation

Alright badmummafluffah, I'll link you to it when the people over on fluffybooru approve the image

If you upload the image, vandalize it first. They don't delete edits. If you can't attach text, just leave the message in the comment.

That's mcgon... Newest post.

Did you shit edit it? They won't approve it otherwise.

Spider-Bump

Shit edit it? Wat. Like I said, as of this moment I'm on my phone. I can't get in my PC right now, so I can't edit. This may have to be done tomorrow.

That's fine. I'm a patient man. Do you have any questions for me before I leave? If not, you'll hear from me again in the next thread.

Well, my questions can wait. I haven't done much for you yet, so I really don't deserve anything. However something I need to know before I continue, what's your story? What the hell happened? What led you to getting banned?

bumpin

Hornlarry wrote a story called Psychopath that ended with a human woman's arms and legs amputated so she can be used as sexual furniture.
Anons lose their minds because they can't tell fiction from reality
Hornlarry is bullied and leaves
user starts a rumor about me writing a story about a smarty raping a human toddler. It's bullshit, but they hate me, so they believe it.
user gets banned for pretending to be me.
Publish a different story that references the toddler thing in a tongue in cheek way.
I get banned, but no one bothers to tell me.
Comment on a post to set the record straight, get permabanned on a technicality. Sound fair to you?

I like the pillow useage at the end, its the best punch line.lol

JESUS Christ. That sounds rough as hell. Sorry you got screwed over like that. And, I'm looking at your blog rn, your a good fluffy storyteller.

Thanks. I really appreciate that. I've had a hard time getting anyone to hear my side of the story. I'm turning in. Thanks for helping me with this. It's my way of getting them to read an explanation and apology, seeing as I can't comment, or even view the booru. And writing this autism is the only time I feel good at something. I really appreciate this. Good night.