I fixed the world. Tell me what you think, or make your own

I fixed the world. Tell me what you think, or make your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_parliamentary_election,_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Original.

>wishful thinking.png

No

Does Indiana take Canadian clay, or does Canada take Hoosier clay in this scenario?

I'm fine with securing the great lakes, but I will NOT be a Canadian.

>Catalunya, Barque country and Aragon united in one country
>Andalucia independent

Leafag kys

Neither. Both countries will cease to exist and the new countries will have to shape new national identities. With the places included, the new country will likely be a more liberal and more white version of America with major Canadian influences (likely such as a parliamentary system with a weak presidency, as well as universal healthcare)

The Catalans and Euskadi are obviously separate people from the current Spanish, and want to leave, and as such deserve to. A Basque state would not thrive on its own, but would certainly prefer to be a federated region of Catalonia than of Spain (who they see as their historic oppressors). Adalusia is more debatable, but thy way I see it is that if Portugal, Catalonia and Basque Country are independent, it is culturally and economically distinct enough to be as well (of course, many Andalusians desire this as I write).

good post

Looks fine to me

I expect that from the Brazilian, but I thought Mexico was on our side!

Even better.

Do you want some eye candy?

I do (as long as it isn't country opinions)

Mine should probably be updated. I love Portugal and Uruguay should be liked as well.

I love your guys flag though, but don't really know enough about you to like or dislike you. Your flag on Sup Forums is nicer than the one with the seal.

Si
Esplendid
What you need to know is that we wuz mayans n shit.

Best one imo

>will likely be a more liberal
No

>and more white version of America
Yes

>with major Canadian influences
Fuck off

If we are taking the cesspit known as the Ontario peninsula we will have apartheid for you leafs.

>Costa Rica and Panamá are united.
>Argentian and Uruguay are united aswell.

10/10

>A Basque state would not thrive on its own, but would certainly prefer to be a federated region of Catalonia.

Explain that to a basque, they are the most independent and stubborn people of the world, that will never be possible, The only thing possible will be Euskadi and Catalunya as separated states, never togeteher and forget to annex the Valencians and Balears to Catalunya, that also impossible.

On Andalucia its actually the most spanish region of all, there its no feeling of independance, in fact they are the most convinced about the idea of Spain as a State/nation, more than Madrid or Castilla.

>Bolivia
>Sea

wait a min.... oh! now i see, a fucking leaf :-)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_nationalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_parliamentary_election,_2015

Explain to me where is the Andalusian nationalism. Literally no representation in the andalusian parlament and even the fucking green party have some.

Again leaf kys.

I fixed it

>basque, they are the most independent and stubborn people of the world
how true is this meme?

I've heard that basques are seriously stubborn.

Southern Brazil should be an indepent and sovereign state state imo.

literally impossible to change their opinion, been saying the same shit since middle ages.

Tradicion y fueros

A FUCKING LEAF

Most people have many political goals to balance, so parliamentary seats may not be the best way of gauging support. For example, there were no Quebec seperatists in the Canadian parliament until the 1990s despite there being strong support, and a referendum held, previously.

Catalonia will declare independence, and the result is that other Spanish regions (including Adalusia) will begin to rattle their swords about it, including through the form of increased parliamentary support for it.

This might not ever achieve independence, but my map was more about what I or other posters think would be better, not what the area would actually vote for.

wHY

>Argentina+Uruguay+Half Paraguay
Not bad leaf, not bad. Might as well give us Rio Grande do Sul, just for perfect balance.

>bolivia has sea access