This is garbage lmao

this is garbage lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ioVjY5-yds
youtube.com/watch?v=DvlnYSvvqpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

It is, thank fuck that living meme has the decency to die

>inb4 listen to it 31 times to start to enjoy it
Good music should be good the first time around

>Good music should be good the first time around
This is single handedly the most pleb comment ever written. please get the fuck out of this image board.

Not OP but it should at the very least intrigue you and make you want to know more. Not sure this does.

The only real point of music is enjoyment. Why would I waste my time warming up to music I don't like when I could listen to music I already love right now? Think about it, so many people deceive themselves into liking bad music with stockholm syndrome caused by idiots like you telling them to keep listening to something until they enjoy it because people say it's "good"

Fuck off

>spouting further pleb autism
Jfc, do you solely listen to the catchy top40 garbage, because this is logic that can only be held by someone like that.

every album I know consider a 9/10 or above I initially only either neutral or lukewarm opinions on at first listen. You realise it takes time to adjust to the new sounds you're ears have never heard before, and there is greater payoff because of it.

You enjoy listening to the same repetitive shit until you "overplay it" and have to constantly search for new boring music because of this close minded attitude of yours.

on the other hand, why would you waste time listening to music you already enjoy instead of looking for new perspectives. if at least a small group of people say it's good there must be something to "get", and it's worth finding out what
it's good to like a lot of things, "being discerning" or "having standards" is how your ego justifies your close-mindedness

if you apply your attitude to life in general you'd have something like "why would i want to go out and meet people and try new activities when i could just sit down and listen to the same 10 albums all day"

>stockholm syndrome
if you're gonna be a throwing around terms at least say "habituation" that's more believable in this case

this is really cringy to read.

>s-stop pretending to like things I don't like
epic

>The only real point of music is enjoyment
please tell me this is bait

Enjoying experimental albums is something you have to get into. It's why most people who listen to really experimental things are musicians, since for the purpose of learning they listen to weird music.

The album itself is cool since it's so different from what you usually hear. It pushes the boundaries without giving a fuck what happens.

i know it's a meme, like saying "listen to it louder" about Loveless, but give it like three or four go's and it WILL click and you WILL be head over heels for it

How do you get into it?

Sit down and try to isolate the genius grooves the individual instruments are playing

So like just pay attention to one instrument at a time?

yeah, i guess. That's atleast how i got it to click for me

Cool, thanks

no problemo my man

Fuck off Anthony

I mustve listened to it at least 20 times and its still terrible

edgy

holy fuck this is insane

>pleb; the post

wait so why did fantano review captain beefheart twice?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ioVjY5-yds

youtube.com/watch?v=DvlnYSvvqpU

is there something I'm not getting?

MY SMILE IS STUCK
I CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR
F R O W N L A N D
R
O
W
N
L
A
N
D

I thought it was a terrible meme at first but it's true, it really does need quite a few listens

It clicked for me on Moonlight on Vermont, that song is straight fire

>instantreplies.jpg

This shit has to be bait, it just has to be, no one that goes here really is this autistic, or is just the overflow from fantano-drones?