Often times Anglos say "I mean", "you know", or "um" in the middle of sentences. Do people also do this in your country...

Often times Anglos say "I mean", "you know", or "um" in the middle of sentences. Do people also do this in your country? What do they say

they add "like", "so" and "那个“

no we dont, it makes you seem an airhead who just talks for the sake of talking

Peruvians usually end their sentences with "pe"
Chileans usually end their sentences with "po"
Colombians usually end their sentences with "hijueputa"
Venezuelans usually end their sentences with "mamaguevo"

For real? You don't even say "ah.." or "uh.."?

pliss come again

we do, hes stupid

Lots of people say: "Emm...", "Ach...", "Hmm..."
But also the same like in english: "Ich meine...", "Weißt du? ..."
or slang: "Ey...", "Ey Alter...", "... Alter"

This. Usually you are seen as dumb too, if you use them.

I often say "you know" and "I mean" when I'm anxious and trying to explain something really fast.

Here we add things like "viste", "coso", "tipo", we replace the "um" with "eh" and contrary to most memes we don't say "che" so often.

In America people will sometime make a "blalalah" sound when they fumble a sentence. Apparently foreigners think this is really strange, to be honest I also think it is a really dumb thing girls do.

why do americans currently have this trend of adding "eg" to their online messages

do they think it adds connotations? it doesn't, it is just another buffer word for live conversations when the brains cannot process fast enough

but online, they have all the time to type, revise, and hit enter to send, why do they still add "eh" like some starbucks bimbo

do they think using p/s in an email is cool too?

>cachai
>po
>cachai
>y wea
>cachai
>cachai
>cachai
>cachai

A lot. Some people are even able to speak completely like that.

þú veist (literally: you know) or þúst for short is a pretty common filler, often presided by æi (pronounced aye-ih)

Post some examples? Pls Romanize if possible

>quiero decir
>ya sabes
>Ehhhhh
>esteeee
>estoooo

What is the equivalent in Korean?

i hate when someone begins a sentence with the word like for no fucking reason. reminds me of redditards

like what's the problem bro?

We say things like "jugi", "hmm", "uhh", "ijae", "gusigi"

Why do people do this? When I moved to Texas, I noticed that people will momentarily act like /r9k/ veterans as soon as they mess up a few of their words

We say "tᏍáᏘᎪᎯ" in Cherokee. Which literally means "as you will see".

>tᏍáᏘᎪᎯ

>あの
>えーと
>何と言うか

ves?
tipo de que
o sea
sacas?
sabes?
este
estem
uhh
wey

tota juuh elikkäs

Euh
Tu vois?
Quoi

There are probably more, but I think I don't even notice them.

They feel self conscious and so they make fun of themselves to reduce the awkwardness of the situation.
Not that hard to figure out.

>australia in bantermaster
bro who the hell made that chart with those low res flags you got it all wrong burrito mate

>t. 1/32 descendent of a Cherokee princess

why are you bullshitting us? it doesn't depend on the foreign language, every language has that. whether you are seen as dumb depends on your self esteem. you are just betas.

this graph is only ~25% accurate

what'd you change beside ozzys?

pic is autism

it is not about what you change, it is impossible to place shit with that accuracy, it is too subjective, especially in 2 dimensions. is it based on some opinion poll?

Obviously you can't make an objective chart, no matter how many dimensions you add. The point of those charts is generalising posters from countries with enough posters.
You don't see Sri Lanka or Sudan even though they are "common" because they are always the same 2-3 posters.

"jadi"
"eeeeeuuuuu"
"emmmmm"

Do you say croak?

well posters come and go, you can have a couple of active shitposters from one cunt and they can totally skew the data. also, a lot of jap posters are actually proxies (vpn). and who knows who posts under the american flag etc but whatever. i just think it is a lot of effort but the result is dubious to me.

Yup.

"Juuh tota elikkäs että silleen niin ja näiinn."

I noticed the whole viste thing when I went there for the first time, everyone says it in damn near every sentence

You also have a lot of words for saying "a person": El tipo, el pibe, el flaco, el gordo etc.

last two are fatty and skelly