unimaginative perversion.

wrong board kid

cute girls(with benises) making cute music
or at least thats my understanding of it

>redpill

fuck off

>Redpill me on trash music
FTFY

sometimes i wonder how many of these threads is the same person and how many people actually visit this board

the metal of rap music
the lyrics are less important compared to the sound you are supposed to focus on more especially the drums in the instrumentals
trap songs are typically about drugs and creation of drugs but like all rap can be about whatever. check out futures DS2

it's one of the most rhythmically interesting styles of hip-hop

This is the second thread I've posted on mu in the last 6 months

I really just want more trap albums to listen to

>2017
>listening to trap
>not exclusively listening to Drill
W E W

fave genre of music atm it's too fun and it's so fucking hype

i prefer witch house tho

"babby's first" illiterate nigger edition

what the fuck is there to drill these days? the genres been beaten to death and now there's nothing interesting coming from Chicago. Chief Keef has new mixtape out, and while I like it, it's far from the same drill sound that blew up in 2012. Lil Durk's been putting in work, but he's aiming for that commercial southern trap sound and r& b sound and is far from his drill roots. Fredo and Lil Reese got less going for them and have fallen off with the genre. meanwhile you got the newcomers like Montana of 300, G Herbo, and Lil Bibby which people consider as drill, but i dont see it as the only thing they have that's drill is that their from Chicago

>redpill me

it all sounds the same to me

You have to be blue pilled to enjoy trap. Turn off your brain, and throw out all pre-conceived notions of what makes music good.

it still slaps all the same whats your fav drill releases

codeine

>redpill me

its just hype music to get you turnt

datpiff.com/The-Alchemist-B-Eazy-onion-mixtape.821217.html

drill is a made up genre its just trap

Finally Rich

Stop listening to rodeo b-sides and go listen to rodeo. Also pic related and lil boat.

MF DOOM SHOULD DO TRAP! datpiff.com/The-Alchemist-B-Eazy-onion-mixtape.821217.html

all genres are made up bud but drill has a noticable footwork influence which makes sense since it's coming out from Chicago and one's coming out from Atlanta/the south

you have really good taste friend

>metal of rap music
that's the best way I ever heard someone describe it. gotta remember that

Future - Dirty Sprite 2
Travis Scott - Days Before Rodeo
21 Savage and Metro Boomin - Savage Mode
Waka Flocka - Flockavelli 1.5

A$AP Rocky - LONG.LIVE.ASAP should be your entry point if you're not familiar with trap

have fun

what is this meme called? I have seen one with migos and 21, dont know how to find more

>imaginative perversion
fixed 4 u desu!

redpill me on red pills