Why is this guy such a poor example of a human being?

Why is this guy such a poor example of a human being?

shouldn't you be setting yourself on fire in protest bernout?

He's a reflection of how shitty our culture is and is exactly the punishment we deserve for our laziness and stupidity

wtf I hate dr*mpf now

His grandfather was a pimp, maybe there's some truth to that old idea about Syphilis ruining lines.

This desu. It was only a matter of time until we did something like this. We had it coming

3 days numales

Hello redd!t

Hows the college debt for the mickey mouse degree going?

Man, we need to give Americans more education. We are an embarrassment

I feel like if you had told Brezhnev that Moscow would win the Cold War because the Americans would elect an unqualified celebrity who just give up, he wouldn't have been surprised. And here we are

I'm a software engineer and support a family. Unlike your typical Trump voter, I don't rely on handouts and instead gladly contribute to the social safety net that subsidizes your mobility scooter

>Why is this guy such a poor example of a human being?
I don't like him either but this monster was created by leftards. If they spent less time lighting up the white house with faggot colors and actually did something about healthcare instead of the piece of shit they cooked up, we wouldn't be in this position.

I like him as a businessman, but he should have stayed out of politics t'bh

go back to mexshithole jose

>leaf

what's it like not being white?

here's another one

spicxico

This isn't Sup Forums related and I hope it 404's soon, but I don't know.

Apparently it was time for a 70 year old with the temper tantrum throwing mindset of an 11 year old to "run" this country.

We'll see how it turns out. He's dumb as fuck and whoever thinks he's going to do something good is gayer than cum on a moustache.

how much did you donate to bernie "take the money and run" sanders?

With the number of senile geezers increasing every day we can expect the next President to be even worse

$0.00
Most likely, yeah.

meanwhile

He is very good at what he does a class A bullshitter, this is what people used to want from politicians, some character and some zing as immigrants would say, a true demagogue

This is beyond race-relations because we all live in the same sphere of community, race-relations is pretty empty without specific incidences, and this isn't just about jerbs or mexicans, or chyna, those are demagogic items, back during the gracchi brothers it was about land, representation and citizenship, sounds familiar? of course and this begs the question are trump supporters plebian

anyways it is something else entirely, it is the simple melody of political ebb, a black democratic president that presided over multiple wars financial readjustment etc and so on will naturally face some inherent change to the landscape, the country might pivot one way or another but it always sit on a fulcrum the matter is just when

Fuck off, nobody deserves Trump except the bootlickers who voted for him

>poor example

He's filthy rich, has five kids and a hot wife and is attempting to save western civilization from implosion; I'd say he's doing breddy gud.

Dumb argument. Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin, benefitted from foreign meddling, and enters the presidency with historically low favorability and approval ratings as well as a host of deeply unpopular policy proposals. He's fucked. The Dems' mistake was being a party of careerist Clinton cronies. Bernie was a totally unrealistic alternative as well

Trump was barely elected by a more-agitated-than-normal lumpenproletariat of moochers and dropouts

Doin better than your GED courses

The yuropoors who've been coasting on our military protection while criticizing us for "human rights abuses" deserve him

when will this nightmare end

What's it like not understanding what a "percent" is?

t. physical represntation of blue states
why are blue states so benevolent to greedy welfare queen red states?
>its another "the mods are alseep, post trump threads and watch as you attract the nighttime Sup Forumstards" episode

lots of sophmore college kids in this thread

the group that knows the least about anything

>He's fucked.

Republican house
Republican Senate
Republican Judges (soon)

Oh for sure but dissembling Nato is a really bad idea.

I don't want Putin to invade Europe but I'm worried Trump will let it happen

give me your realistic alternative

because your post in one huge shit fit

>"actually did something about healthcare"
blame joe lieberman for threatening to vote against ACA if they didnt gut the whole bill to become the piece of shit you know today

>tfw you will never live to see the joementum lead to a biden landslide, winning 50 out of 50 states

I'm from Massachusetts you little canuck cunt

It's really too bad the good ones in Eastern yurop will be the ones who suffer most while French and other shitters will probably be fine

so you claim to be a white software dev

and yet you vote against your interests

If he is re-elected in four years there will be no more hope left for the USA. In your heart you know this.

He's not Republican. They are dreaming

I paid off my college debt in 6 years because of the line of work I chose to persue.

This doesn't have anything to do with young students, as I was one pretty recently.

This has to do with common decency.

Try to insult people for having a higher education, it will only make you look like an inbred fool.

Donald Trump is not a very smart person. You don't have to be smart to get ahead in regards to money. Look at Al Capone. He was dumb as FUCK but ran an "empire " for a very short while.

I don't see this being any different. Hopefully he'll do something illegal with his 1/2 fake and failed businesses or accept money from a foreign body (which is handwritten in the Constitution as illegal), which he absolutely will do, and be gone.

I can't wait until we're done talking about this stupid mess.

why do shitlibs think the cold war is still going

I'm worried things are gonna get really bad around the world

Pursuing a trade war with China seems scary, especially because so much of our economy is from trading with them

Turkey can kill every Kurd and get away with it

Trump is such a Zionist that Israel might deport all the Palestinians or start a war with Iran

Don't mean to be a pussy but I don't like this feeling at all

Even if you drop the sanctions, EU won't so Putin will be in no condition to wage war anyway.

>accept money from a foreign body
Already doing this; Congress doesn't care

Sure, if you define by interests by some retarded ideological standard, twisted and uneducated worldview, or infantile meme bullshit. But I assure you that I'm quite capable of understanding where my interests lie. In fact, I'm willing to bet that I'm a better judge of that than you are.

Can't deny that

didn't know Sup Forums was so r*ddit, explains why American posters on this board are regarded as soft faggots.

Russia still thinks it is

He's not president yet. Although a fair point. He used his "charity" to boost his campaign more than once, which not only is illegal, but completely ignored.

I don't see good things in the future.

What would you like better about the ACA?

Bernie wasn't unrealistic at all. Hillary's economic weakness is the biggest reason why she lost. Bernie had policies that helped the working class, youth appeal, and a humanity Hillary lacked.

reactionary knee-jerkers your time is over

Sanctions don't mean Russia lacks the military capability to attack Baltics or Ukraine. Besides, EU sanctions will be gone as soon as whoever Le Pen's running against gets his "scandalous" emails in WikiLeaks

Of course it's not still going; don't you read the news? It ended and we lost

I suppose you may be right

But I think they were sitting on some serious oppo on him going back decades. Might not have survived a general

Nope, Putin's power and Russia's economy are stimulated by war. Annexing the Baltic countries and unifying with Belarus would boost the Russian GDP a lot and distract from underlying problems with their mineral economy

H1B visas are being curbed, something that wouldn't have happened under clinton and your software dev job would have gone to pajeet

so yes, you voted against your self interests

He spent the 80s shilling for communist genocide so there's that

Why are "nationalists" always so willing to sell out their neighbors to foreign adversaries who promise them power?

>Man, we need to give Americans more education.
With the tax cuts Trump vowed, unlikely. Just immigrate to Europe and make it better. But Europe's regulations make it impossible for corporations to thrive. Oh well, the west is fucked.

>Don't mean to be a pussy but I don't like this feeling at all
RAHOWA is coming, and it's going to be glorious.

is that a joke? reactionary knee-jerkers won the US elections

The silver lining is that Trump is so incompetent his presidency will probably destroy trump posting until the next election

>free shit for everyone

yea, real good policy

tell me what a college education is worth these days? awful lot of you bitching about being thousands into debt and getting stuck with shit jobs

now tell me what it would be worth when they're getting handed out to everyone

>Putin to invade Europe
Russia's GDP is 1/4 the size of Japan's. Russia is a paper tiger. Just let it happen.

If only Americans were as smart as Europeans, with the american money

ahh yes, the united states. We meet again.

I'm personally excited for trump's presidency. Shan't be worse than obongos

Not really. I compete by being a better and more highly valued employee. I work alongside H1Bs and there is no sense of competition because there is no scarcity. Software developers are in such demand that you will never be voluntarily unemployed

H1B visas limit job loss. Employers can create jobs here rather than exporting them to foreign labor pools.

That madman has more Nukes than America. Putin is milking it for all its worth

>debating leftists after they were so thoroughly blown the fuck out November 8th

Enjoy the next 8 years kids :)

for the board i mean

>communist
>genocide

Come again?

We wouldn't be in debt you dumb shit

An educated labor force also makes us much more competitive on the global stage

>le leftist libtard alt-right buzzwords
Trump is a Chavez not a Reagan you cretin

Leftists didn't really get a voice.

Our choices were a greedy neoliberal and a greedy nationalist

The manlet doesn't have the balls for that. Not right now and not against a NATO member. If the alliance were to disband then maybe. But invasion of the baltics smells of a full scale war in Europe and as aggressive Russians sound, they wouldn't win that one and they know it.

Jesus Christ

really weird to see a post like this here, especially considering the flag.

Should probably try using capitals and punctuation while playing the "I'm smarter than you" game.

Trump said he wants to pull out of NATO or maybe dismantle it

I'm not sure if he can do that though

>Trump is a Chavez

Then what is Bernie?

>and is attempting to save western civilization

It's funny that you Sup Forumssmokers are always on about degeneracy being the western civilizations fall then vote for a cheating womanizer. The irony is astounding.

Republican, the party of the conservative family unit*

*sometimes

Jesus Christ reborn

I cannot believe how badly the selfishness of baby boomers has fucked this country

that poll is from The National

e.g.) a poll from irl Sup Forums

Trump only cares about himself

Dont worry, theyll die out.
Only then can America be saved

This post shows the mindset of the average Trump supporter: They don't care about his policies, his past scandals, or anything he's said before or after the election. All they want is to be on the "winning" side so they can get the last laugh at liberals. Trump could literally declare nuclear war with China on his first day and his die-hard supporters would still praise him and defend him as long as he pissed off some liberals while doing so.

you're right, the country would just be in even more debt

what you fail to realize, is that the world needs ditch diggers too

education isn't for everyone, and i sure as fuck don't want even more of my paycheck being used for fucking sociology and psych degrees

it's CNN dumb shit

>it's a another "Sup Forums thinks a corporate puppet is a leftist because she doesn't want to ban Muslims" thread

a career politician who never accomplished anything outside of swindling thousands and thousands of ignorant college aged kids out of their money

And I really fucking hope he does, a man with his ego will not settle for anything less than being the greatest president in our history. It's actually his best quality and it will be a tremendous benefit for us

Total bs.

Dann these leftists are delusional. They think that russia "hacked the election" while ignoring all the foregin money Clinton received.

funny thing is americans pay almost as much tax as germans

and germans have free unis nationwide and free high quality healthcare, lowest yearly work hours, highest efficiency, best economy in europe and one of the best in the world

americans have jack shit

Difference: Germany don't police around the world.

The US has had a national debt since 1840. We'll be fine.

Wanting more poor people to live here is retarded and absurdly cruel. Automation means that most manual labor jobs aren't increasingly unnecessary. If automation happens before education is more available, enormous amounts of people become unemployed.

1. Trump says a lot of shit and I bet most of it is to strenghten his bargaining position
2. It's probably a ploy to get Euros spending the promised amounts of cash on def instead of social shit

Time to whip out the nails

>cheating
>degeneracy

Very mild one, especially when it's the man doing it.

The only people who hacked the election were illegal aliens, we have 11 million of them potentially voting