Any X fans around here? I heard he's being released from prison this month

Any X fans around here? I heard he's being released from prison this month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVW-ZL-H8P0
youtube.com/watch?v=wMCk5hyKHfo
youtube.com/watch?v=LtaSUsLCXSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully not. He beat his girlfriend and he is violent af, I don't want him in society.

literally who

>Any X fans around here
Nope!

I feel you totally, if he could continue to make music from prison id be cool with that

Who is he, is he trash?

he has some hype songs that I listen to when I'm a certain mood. He isn't anything special...but eh

xxxtentacion. Pretty unique rapper but he has lots of anger issues so he's in prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVW-ZL-H8P0

youtube.com/watch?v=wMCk5hyKHfo

Yup.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtaSUsLCXSU

Him, $uicideboy$, and Bones were pretty much the ICP of 2016, its most literally the same thing

more like ICP mixed with the unfunny Mac Demarco joke

Well I think that it's wrong to try and bring $$ and Bones into this, both of whom put out great records in 2014. Now maybe not so much but you can have your opinion.

All these rappers are the same
>Entirely white fanbases, mostly under 20
>Edgy for the sake of it
>"school shooter-core"
>Muh SO ANGRY
>Heavily imaged based
Tell me how this isn't any different than ICP

stop trying to viral market this shit-tier memerapper

hyped that Adam is his manager

none of these things are bad

OK, now tell me what their fanbase has to do with the quality of records like Bones's Garbage or My Liver... by $uicideboy$.

samefag

can you at least make your shilling a little less obvious switch up the OP image every once in awhile?

sage

Put together its bad

because those aren't quality records

I enjoy Adam's interviews and think he's a pretty great guy in general but holy fuck his vlogs are boring.

Why would I ever listen to music from someone who looks like this?

because you don't want to be racist do you user? you don't want to miss out on the cutting edge of new music do you? sure he beats women and brags about it but I guess you're just too WHITE to get it

You sound hurt. Who hurt you user?