what's his story?

Luna~

on a phone they pretty much are

i want to help jimin fulfil her resolution

yooooooooooooooooongie

I really like The Weeknd

she has glorious pits

More importantly why is it so triggering

yoongi looks a solid five years older when his hair isn't styled in the classic fluffy gaypop bowlcut

Jae2020

vlive.tv/video/19970

minhee birthday stream in 15 min

Any SNSD thread is a good one

it's time

you guys look like you're having more fun than us, cut it out

I dont have a story, this is fucking Sup Forums not my latest bestseller

Their title tracks are usually loud music and them trying to sing over it but I can't say I dislike it. I don't really care for their full albums. Good Luck was okay.
Indon't even really look up AKMU lyrics or as much as I should.
WG are old but not that old... Yenny will stay if anything but I don't see them leaving.
GOD is back even though they arent under JYP.
Mino is okay. It came with a Winner pin so I'm good.
Red Bells and Baes. Rosé always says "love you baes" on Insta. It can stand for "Black Pink and Everyone". It was the best I could come up with.

nice looking tummy

witty as fuck

i already unleashed my minhee birthday stream hours ago ;-)

when i see her i want to have kids
i don't know how else to describe it

LOL

Such a nice forehead

i'mma watch it on my phone so i can give hearts

my man

wtf I like Luda now

Aw. Come with us - Airplane - Love
youtube.com/watch?v=70MBQrlsr_M

is jae popular? i thought jimin would walk that but she got even less than kevin

word too bad he only ever frees it every once in a while

he looks more handsome like this 2bh, the manly image suits well, even moreso than twink

i like him either way though

that stupid little shit

>Tfw exactly one day older than Seolhyun
I have a chance

CUBRIFF

what was it?

word

you have to be 30 to post here

Well yeah, but not at an awards show lmao. Even if it was just a moment, my point is, I don't see any other photos of idols messing around on their phones during these things. It just comes across as uncouth to me, but maybe that's just my problem. I will give YB the benefit of the doubt. If it was seen as disrespectful he wouldn't have done it, right? BB is the group with the best manners after all.
> the possibility of it all being just for show is what makes her interesting to me
Right? It's exactly this point that makes her endlessly fascinating. Like maybe she is like this to some degree but then realized how much she can milk it so is faking it the rest of the time...there's so many possibilities. However I think knetz were justified for their criticism of how she was on RS. They even teased her for not talking. They could have been a lot meaner I guess, but the other guests were entertaining so it wasn't a big deal. I was so happy for that Borene moment lol. I miss them.
I saw those photos too (the group one you posted) I didn't save it though...it didn't meet my standards lol. I'm really curious why photos of him in that outfit are so hard to find. It does seem like he's on stage and performing with them too. I thought maybe he would have been taking a break for the segment or something and that's why

The qtiest

>tfw I couldn't protect her

how is everyone's 2017 going so far?

still no taewife so not great

hows yours

>AOA bombing

pretty awful actually

>2017
its 2011 idiot

longer relationships, among others, she tried to act like she meant in general but we all know what she meant

great. i haven't wanted to kill myself once this whole year

shut the fuck up

same

Who's your waifu?

MAKE EM WHISTLE LIKE A MISSILE
BOMB BOMB
EVERYTIME ROSÉ SHOWS UP
MY DICK GETS HARD AS FUCK
*MOAN*

the "snsd is still good" shitter, everyone

it's getting better
stay positive user

I really like AOA title tracks and then they have one good song here and there. Like 10 seconds last year. And I love Good Luck no idea why people say it's bad.
WG - Tell Me is literally the first song I ever listened so they're pretty old imo. But definitely not granpa tier like Sechs Kies.
Mino is great. Have you seen how active they've been on Vlive lately? 4 Winner TV episodes in 2 weeks and they're having a slumber party LieV on the 6th. On top of that they've been posting pictures in the studio with producers and composers. It's happening!
I like Baes actually. It's so millennial though lmao. Also don't get triggered

shit

mijoo

faggotposters are fucking stupid

>half the chorus is the worst part of the song
>the other is the highlight

Yep, it's f(x)

Word but with jiyoung

why would they post about you

that was beautiful tho

hello chaeyoung poster
(please say hi to me)

excuse me cuse me

he looks like a retard boy and i love it

the songs are good
it's not fair

Yo, I'm this guy.
But now (You)'s are back, and it looks messy.
Anyone know how to get rid of the (You)'s again?

thanks

Are you trying to communicate?

don't give up hope friend

Didn't felt sad once this year, didn't masturbate once, idk if they are related.

For a while
Gotta follow the rules of the wild.

>hello chaeyoung poster
>(please post chaeyoung's butt)
wow what a weirdo

twiceshitters..

*exc USE me USE me

it's not fair at all and korea wants to see me cry

Lmao, I'm sure they are the number one scandal free group in Korea as well.
Well you're right about that but the thing is that she does seem more autistic than anything else. Anyway it's endearing and she's pretty.
Also she was there alone so of course she would be especially shy. They should've sent at least another RV member to keep her company
I really don't know what's up with Seungri fansites but I've never seen Acetory or Vicki posting anything I'm so annoyed. Luckly I've found another fansite that seems useful I still gotta look into that. Also the one you posted is so nice. I'm waiting for it go get posted on the fansite I follow I have no idea why they upload it to Twitter before it's even more annoying

that was a nice ASC

her name is chaeyeon

gummi is now 30 years old

word

I just realized the last 4 girls I've hooked up with were Chinese
WJSN got to me, I've fallen to Chinese propaganda. What can I watch to undo the damage?

The level of twiceshitters...

this is why you should eat your kimchi, kids

they would never suggest such a thing
they are all pure except for mina who showed her butt and pussy

cub's name is chaeyoung, chaeyeon is that one girl that was being choked by some guy

what is jessica telling her?

just turn off custom css

who is the most brutal waifu?