Been doing meth almost everyday since week before Christmas. I haven't eaten a meal since then...

Been doing meth almost everyday since week before Christmas. I haven't eaten a meal since then, just here and there eating very little. I lost 19 lbs, I'm about to force a bagel down. I have 2 doses left and I still won't even get rid of it.

Please talk to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSVKCf_kiTk
soundcloud.com/getdarker/slimzee-dizzee-rascal-sidewinder-bonus-cd-2002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're almost there to enlightened patriciandom, OP

what u mean get rid of it

i'll talk to you, but you're fucking your shit up senpai.

t. ex meth-smoker (regretted ever touching that shit)

Meth, I hear you calling
And I want a hit right now
I spent my whole day searching
For the best dealer in town
Just a few more miles
And I'll be at home with you
My head hears you a calling
Oh, Meth I just want you
Meth I just want you

Without you life is empty
Cause I spend my days alone
And you're all that I will love
Take me to the Twilight Zone

Just a few more miles
And I'll find a dealer who
Has prices that are falling
Oh, Meth I just want you
Meth you'll see me through

Meth, I finally bought you
And I know the price was right
And so now I might as well O.D.
Tonight

quit doing that shit man. its not a road you want to go down. ive seen that drug destroy more lives than any other (including heroin). dont go there.

Is Primus good meth music? They got a few songs on the topic.

>KISS joke on Sup Forums

literally no one else is on my level

Aren't they anti-drug

It's shitty but as long as I have some left I'm gonna do it. But I can't do it anymore, it's way beyond me. I would do it everyday until I died because of how shitty I've felt because of this. But you physically can't. So I guess that's a good thing. And I stopped smoking cigarettes due to the self isolation.

Do speed instead you fucking knob, you'll be charismatic as fuck and have wild 12 hour sex in no time.

Fuck no, what made you think that?

dude flush what you have left. i know youll think "whatever", but meth is seriously fucked. it leads nowhere good. do u have anyone around u who "gets it"?

>as long as I have some left I'm gonna do it

lmfao you're fucked
even when you finish this bit you'll just get more and be on the same track

>Laquer Head
>Frizzle Fry

Although he does a ton of LSD, Claypool seems pretty intent on proving that drugs aren't a good idea

Musics been one of the things that's made this kinda nice. I jerked off like twice only, idk I never really jerked off much previously.

op u should stop before you get meth face

meth makes u ugly u dont want to be ugly

being good looking is the only thing that matters

I know, it's such a shitty drug. Luckily I can't even afford it or wanna sustain it. If there's something that nice out there I'm gonna wanna do it everyday. But financially and physically I cant and I'm totally okay with that. I don't even know if im gonna do some today or wait for tomorrow.

Holy shit why is the captcha loading so fucked up on mobile.

I never knew that. He loves weed though.
What gives you the impression he's an acid head?

>I know, it's such a shitty drug
So stop doing it dickhead. Literally just snap out it and flush the shit right now.

I read the Primus book years ago, during the early years (Suck On This and Frizzle Fry era), Les claims he never played a live show unless he was taking some kind of hallucinogen

This one specifically
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVKCf_kiTk

No one is gonna believe me but its over after this. I made an 8th last a long time i'd say, esp only dosing orally. What's sad is that I didn't do anything of note and just lived in a bubble. Hell I even lost my job cause I ended up not going in because I was too fixated on my computer screen.

> What's sad is that I didn't do anything of note and just lived in a bubble.

welcome to bad drugs.

What do you listen to usually OP ?
I'm listening to this mix right now, and feel like it would sound great on stims, even I'm not really into them.
soundcloud.com/getdarker/slimzee-dizzee-rascal-sidewinder-bonus-cd-2002

It's been strictly up temp unsurprisingly. idk just no worse than grimes no better than radiohead? Seth Bogart's album has been good to me. Also Danny browb atrocity exhibition, still...

I think I'm just gonna dose whatever i have left today after I eat more and be done with it. It's been a really lame ride.

Methamphetamine is way better than amphetamine you idiot. Go do your adderall or speed paste and have a couple hours of euphoria and no serotonin release you piece of shit.

>adderall is worse than meth
Who says this ever

Addicts

Physically and mentally it feels better in every way. I just threw some swear words your way cause for the hell of it, was thinking about when Dee took a shit on that bouncer.

Don't so drugs, kids.

...Or you end up on Sup Forums

Does it give you an artistic edge? Assuming you make music

Don't do drugs if you're a self destructive person. God forbid meth.

eat some fruit, bit of vitamin, go for a walk, read some poetry

You become a self destructive person if you do drugs.
Unfortunately many people don't understand this and ruin their lives.

off topic bullshit post

congrats on your weight loss!

I'm not the one to ask. I'm a downer drug kinda guy. I'd be active if I was was doing opiates or w/e. Uppers always made me a lazy gross piece of shit but for some reason whenever adderall was around I'd snatcht it up and binge and end up feeling like shit. It would more likely make you feel like you're more creative, or you'd just self analyze it too much and would rather waste your life.

I know that. I practically admitted it lol.

M-E-T-H-O-D Man

No I mean who actually thinks adderall is worse than meth
Both are totally drugs all the way but meth is definitely the worse

See what happens when you don't eat or sleep. You become retarded. I don't even wanna look at some texts I sent when I was so high I had to close one eye to see.

Stop playing retarded. I was replying to a post that was comparing the two on based on euphoria.

>get drunk
>post on Sup Forums
>next morning wake up hung over
>look at tabs
>bunch of replies
>went to Sup Forums, /e/ and called all their waifus shit
>wrote long responses to everyone about how shit the waifus were

You lost 19 lbs? That really inspires me.

Right now I'm around 115 lbs and I would like to lower that amount to like 106 lbs. What's the best drug for losing weight really quickly? Preferably something less extreme than crystal meth?

Amphetamine binges make you shed weight like a motherfucker
Wouldn't recommend it for obvious reasons, plus weight lost through drug use rarely remains off unless you're a straight junkie

smoke cigarettes

cocaine also suppresses hunger. The problem is that you have to keep snorting to keep your weight off. Because if you start eating your usual amount of food again you just get those pounds back.

You can also do one of those stupid "eat almost nothing" diets. Those also cut down quickly, but then your body goes into hunger mode and you just feel hungry all the time and jojo your weight back

gonna try to get a hold of that shit

been thinking about this, sadly I have asthma

You have to be very good at hiding your meth use. Drunk people don't type 100 words per min on a 4.5 inch phone and bring up unrelated or off topic shit on a tangent. The drug amazes me honestly. Serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine released all at once. You're playing with fire if you can sustain it and you're out and about feeling confident. I'd rather stay fixated on whatever i was doing at the time and nothing would get in the way. Ive done heroin and been addicted to benzos but this isn't comparable and I don't even mind that I'm about to be out of meth. I feel bad for the people who struggle with ADD, meth must be a godsend and a half for them.

I try to do this but then I have to eat things after all because of the anxiety of stomach sounds when out in public which is almost every day for me

What a dumbass looking for drugs to lose 15 pounds. Even 30 lbs still a joke.
First you'll gain it all back since your not changing any of your diet. Probably gain more if the binge doesn't completely fuck your diet up.

If you didn't get it, eating less and exercising more is your only option that isn't pants in head retarded.

Call a friend dude. You have to stop what you're doing.

Honestly, meth. You could take it in the morning and not eat anything into the next day. I'm not even joking I maybe ate a total of 5000 calories at the most and I feel like that's stretching it. Don't do meth though, my stomach feels like it's eating itself but when you're high you most likely won't care and if you do you'll have to force down your favorite food.

Stop dude I hope you're not an addict. Last time I was on there he closed shop.

>Go do your adderall or speed paste and have a couple hours of euphoria and no serotonin release you piece of shit.

you're literally a meth smoker, where is this sense of elitism possibly coming from lmfao

That exactly. Meth. You think some shit head has any other way to have fun?

It's over today man dw. Then I'll sleep for 14 hours late tn and in 2 days I'll be eating everything I can get my hands on. When I got it I binged for 5 days with 20 hours of sleep. Wow it's crazy thinking about it.

that also happens if you take meth

No, every dose I did it orally. I wasn't tryna get a meth pipe and start my new life as a meth addict lol. I just completest underestimated it until I realized oh shit here's the psychosis talking to nyself repeatedly for hours and breaking down with regret.

>meth

try a cold shower and healthy eating habits if you need to focus you fucking retards

You clearly don't know anything about the drug. Inflated ego and conconfidence is meth and my last dose was 24h ago.

You better eat something and take care of yourself otherwise this shit willl fuck you up

Lol are you me? I literally just started doing around the same time.

I've been shooting it, it's way better, and since it's a "one and done" kind of thing, you can just lay back and enjoy the rush and not really be tempted to do it again after that. You can usually fall asleep about 8 hours later.

Was using it to keep from kicking (was coming off of heroin), and took a liking to it. Just be glad you're not on H, that shit is way worse imo (even though meth is probably a lot worse for your health).

Gonna get some water now. Everytime I get up my visions blurry and I'm lightheaded for like 10 seconds.

>using meth to get off heroin

this is the dumbest shit I have ever read

It sounds like someone who contacts HIV to combat his leukaemia

Stop please don't IV it. You're taking it to an even more extreme which is crazy. Yeah I've done it but never bought it til decently. Why don't you just plug it? It's up to 99% affective as IV and you won't ruin your veins. I guess I'm not that fucked up if I refuse to even buy any syringes for plugging for that slight fear I'd IV it.

Hey, at least it's not *inhaling exhaust fumes through disused radioactive concrete piping*.

Meth is pretty bad but it's a relatively safe habit in comparison to *inhaling exhaust fumes through disused radioactive concrete piping*.

Yeah sure, cutting off your arm isnt too bad since it isnt cutting off your head.

It sounds to me that the drugs already fried your brains

No shit. But how many people do inhalants besides nitrous compared to meth or heroin.

easier said than done

So you'd rather cut off your head?...

Sup Forums needs more KISS jokes

The kick from heroin is horrible and lasts about a week. This is the only drug (besides suboxone/subutex) that completely negated the shakes / sweats / pain.

As long as you don't miss you're fine. I plugged H once before and it didn't work at all, don't want to waste it.

I'm all about IV for pretty much anything, the high is much cleaner, just don't miss or you'll have a really really bad time.

Why are you doing it? Hope you find your way out, you know as well as the rest of us that meth is gonna fuck your life if you keep doing it.

No Im saying you cant justify some bad habit because there is a worse option

Math*

>This is the only drug (besides suboxone/subutex) that completely negated the shakes / sweats / pain
but didn't you get like sick feeling or anything? like when I take adderall when i'm super tired I feel okay for a second but then the resulting comedown is fucking awful and not worth taking it anyway. how does that work with these drugs?

Dissociatives do the same. Especially 3-meo-pcp. It's safer too.

actually thats pretty common
I know plenty of old tweakers who, back in the 90s, were smoking crack. they found meth and crack was phased out.

then again, I know plenty of people who shoot H and use meth to stay up and get their next fix