Hottest girl you fucked. Continued

Hottest girl you fucked. Continued.

Bump

>>All while her mom was sleeping in the next room. It was great justice
>Based as fuck. Have you fucked any girls that had boyfriends?
Countless.

This may sound nerdy, but I have a spreadsheet. Let me check it.

I fucked 8 married women. Technically 9. (one was a former wife of Warren Jeffs, and I guess they never officially got divorced as she just ran away from the compound [add the fact that she was still a virgin too {yep, I actually snatched one of Warren Jeffs' virgin wives}]). The other one was a married woman who went to Burning Man with a bunch of girlfriends. Another 2 were 2 female coworker teachers at a hot spring who I fucked in a 3some. The other was that married chick I talked about earlier who I just met at a bar. Another was a random 50+ year old who was cheating on her husband with some guy at a hot spring. While the guy she was cheating with was talking to a bunch of college students at the other end of the hot spring, I fucked the woman he was with and came inside her. It started with mild groping. She was amused that a guy so young would hit on her. Next thing I know, I whip out my dick and let her feel it. Next thing I know, she pulls down her bathing suit and we fuck in the dark water. I came within like 30 seconds. Then another married Mexican woman in that same hot spring on another day. She said she had a deported husband in Mexico and was living here with 5 kids. I came inside her too. Another one was one of my fuck buddy's fat sisters who was married.

I fucked 1 engaged girl. She was a boss at my job. She just came over and I fucked her. Wasn't too difficult. They're no longer engaged though.

List continued in next post..

Total qt, post more

And I fucked 2 girls in relationships. One was a girl I picked up at the club, and me and this black guy got her and her friend to come to the black guy's house. The black dude took the ugly short one, and I took the hot skinny one. This is the one which the condom broke with and I stalked her to work to see if she was pregnant. Another was a previous coworker from my job who was addicted to heroin and started whoring herself out for money to pay for heroin. Her boyfriend thought she was done with it, but of course she wasn't and was prostituting herself on backpage for money. Of course I was at the top of her list and got premium prices since we knew each other. $70 to tap that fine ass.

That's about it. The other 33 women I fucked were single.

Damn what's it like fucking a virgin? Mentally it must be amazing, knowing your the first one to do as you please with her body.

different user here. I tool the v of 4 girls, the sex it's self sucked but it is a thrill to see a girl experience sex for the 1st time. I find it somewhat odd that the youngest girl enjoyed it the most, was the only 1 that didnt cry

She only told me afterwards. She kind of said during that she'd never done this before. But I thought just fucking a guy she just met.

>Out of curiosity does anyone find it easier to fuck sluts from dating apps or bars/night clubs? I've literally only picked up girls from dating apps, but they're usually not the hottest. I just feel weird trying to "spit game" at someone in a bar/club so I don't even go to them
Checking my stats right now.

Yeah... I literally picked up the 4 hottest girls I ever fucked at this dance club downtown. It seems like all the hottest girls went dancing at this club. I literally went there just to pick up chicks and grope drunk girls on the dance floor. It caught on though, because some girls complained and I got banned from entering that club. Too bad. But yeah. One of the hotties was 43 and fucking gorgeous. I literally whipped out my dick to her by a bar table and she went from, "You're too young." to "here's my hotel room key." No joke.

Another hottie I found at that club was literally a girl I would have married. If only things wouldn't have gone south with her. She lived one state over, and I drove her home and fucked her there that same night.

Anyway, out of the 45 women I fucked:

17 of them I picked up at bars and another one I got to fuck just because I went home with one of the bar girls and met one of her room mates.

1 I picked up on myspace.

1 I picked up at a gym. She was 49 and in pretty good shape.

2 I picked up at a thrift store just shopping. They were both about 48 or 49.

3 I met at work.

Continued in next post.

How young was she? Please elaborate on the story, always wanted to do that.

shes fucking cute

left

bmpp

1 I picked up on Sup Forums, then talked on MSN. Came to my place, gave me a bj. But also gave me the claps.

2 I picked up on craigslist on separate dates. Then I also got to fuck a 3rd room mate.

6 I met on POF and fucked on the first date.
On a side note, I only went on a date with one Tinder chick (in my view, Tinder chicks are really hard to get and on-average much hotter than pof girls) and I got a blowjob from her.

Met 1 18 year old neighbor girl by her knocking on my door for a party.

Met 1 at a party with my gf and snuck away and fucked her without my gf noticing.

2 I met a Burning Man. One of them was married, the other was not. I fucked them both.

My current gf I just encountered while walking down the street one night. Told her she was hot. Bade her to come to the parking lot. Whipped out my dick. We didn't fuck, but then she called and we fucked like rabbits a week later. Still together. Cheated on her 10 times. Never got caught. Only wore a condom with 2 of them.

And also, I just discovered that I fucked 46 women not 45. Thanks for helping me fix my list.

>was the only 1 that didnt cry

This is why I'm reluctant to fuck virgins.

Got any ass shots? Nudes?

left

More?

yessssss!!!!!!!

a couple days after her 12th bday, I was 15. She was the one who wanted to do it, I didnt pressure her or anything. She was nervous so we took it slow, made out naked for 20 mins. I put just the tip in her and asked if she was ready, she nodded yes. I slowly went all the way in, when I bottomed out in her she was surprised and gasped then smiled. we fucked for quite a while, prob 30 mins, i wanted to just fuck her as hard as i could but restrained myself. we did a few different positions, best was her on top. I was about to cum and i told her, but she just kept going and i came in her. we didnt fuck again until a couple days later and it was much better. it's cliche but she was pretty tight, but also really wet so it helped her like it more and not have much pain

You like her? What would you do to her...

>reluctant to fuck virgin pussy
you are clearly homosex, sry you had to find out this way, from strangers on the internet. but now you can step back from that ledge and cut ties with all the lies youve been living in.

lol, don't get me wrong, if pussy offers itself, I take it. I've never turned down virgin pussy. Actually, I take that back. I was offered it once, but I was a virgin back then too and not assertive. Also, she said she had "a form of herpes," so I wasnt really that interested.

Fucked I have her

Sounds amazing. Did you end up fucking her hard-style? I imagine she would let you do anything after giving you the first.

Got nudes? Ass shots?

we were fuck buddies for quite a while, she was open to trying most things. fucked her hard every time for at least a few minutes. she loved getting fucked from behind the most, though i had to be somewhat careful to not hit her cervix too hard, she was only 4" deep

>>>One of the girls was a girl about 27 years old marred with 4 children
>>How did that come about? Pls share the story.

>Was dating some chick.
>Go out hunting for drunk chicks.
>Go to one of my hot spots where I've picked up the most drunk chicks I fucked.
>See girl walk out. A little curvy. Beautiful face. Dark brown hair. Perfect fact. Big tits. Don't remember how good her ass looked, but I try my luck.
>I start walking in their direction and pretend to walk home.
>She's with 2 other guys. Usually I just lay off if there's so many guys around the chick, but I try my luck.
>We end up chit chatting, and we end up discovering that they know my gf.
>My gf is not really a talking type and I didn't care if she found out I cheated, as she was one of 3 girls I was dating. I just really wanted to fuck this chick with beautiful face.
>I find out that one of the dudes is her brother and the other her cousin.
>End up driving home with them like 30 minutes away. I don't even remember whose car we used. I think I drove ahead of them so they could follow. Because they were driving drunk.
>We end up going to the cousins house.
>Time goes on. The brother leaves.

Cont'd

>Me and her cousin and her are sitting in the grass talking until like 4 in the morning.
>Eventually we go back inside.
>The cousin got upstairs to sleep and it's just me and the girl.
>She's sufficiently drunk still to want to jump my bones.
>Find out that she's super hardcore Mormon and married with 4 kids.
>But her husband is super controlling and treats her like shit.
>I end up taking my dick out.
>I end up eating her out. She had never been eating out before. She fucking loves it.
>Starts sucking my dick.
>We end up fucking.
>I cum inside her.
>Then morning rolls around and she discovers that I came inside her without a condom. Goes to CVS to buy $30 morning after pill.
>See her once more after that. But she went back to the other state she lives in.

I've fucked 9 girls. 1 lost my virginity too at a party, another was are ally hot girl I met off of my old aim account, 1 was an ex gf, 1 from
Tinder, 1 was my sisters friend, also 4 co workers, which kne of them was my gf for 3 years but I fucked the other 3 co workers while I was with her

>which kne of them was my gf for 3 years
I don't understand this part due to grammar or structure...

The 3 girls knew you were dating some chick at work? Or are you saying something else?

bmpp

oh man, I would shove my dick in her ass and choke the fuck out of her and call her a bitch, I'd probably bring my roomate in to join in on the fun so I could face fuck her cute innocent face while my housemate goes to town on her pussy

Girl in pic was my gf of 3 years. She's worked at the same place my other 3 co workers did, I fucked them while I was still with her.

Just felt the need to comment that the guy on the left in the shorts looks fucking ridiculous

Did they know?

Is she crying?

no, squinting from the flash

I see a tear under her left eye. She's still hot though

you need glasses

oh she would fucking love that..

1 new who my gf was and didn't care. the others didn't know about each other

fucked her first when she was 16, last time when she was 17

>be 20

She's so hot

the one to the left

kinda miss it

Yoda?!

I'm 27, she is 17 (age of consent 16). Met her at a birthday party and when back to my place for sex.

Pussy is like a car. It's exciting to use a new one until the first time you have to do anything to maintain it, then the thrill is gone and you're immediately thinking of the next one you want.

her. I've never cum harder than when she had her tits wrapped around my cock.

Close friends for years, until one night at friend's wedding. Had fantasized about it forever.

Nudes to follow.

Right

She didn't send these to me either, I ripped them off of her phone when she wasn't around.

More of her please

Need more

Those tits are great

>Be me
>Just turned 20, first college party
>Met a girl, we talked for a bit
>Left party together, think she wants my dick so I say "let's go back to my room"
>She says no, oh well I'll walk her back to her room anyways
>We get halfway to her place, start making out
>She pulls me to side of the road, behind some person's car
>ohshit.jpg
>She pulls down her pants, leans on my dick, tells me to fuck her
>I fuck the shit out of her, we're both loving it
>She opens the car door and pulls me in, says "let's fuck in this car"
>I can't believe it's happening, but say yes anyways
>We continue to fuck in car, I cum in her

Still the best fuck I've had, girl was crazy but we fucked in a stranger's car and I came in her

You are the most cringe worthy faggot ive ever seen on this website.

Currently fucking this girl.

jellyfag detected

Actualfag detected

>what are you doing in my swamp

see

What does b think? Did I do well

>Implying I actually give a shit. You're still a faggot

Hot. What did she look like

No opinions on this one?

kys

nice job user
why not relationship with her after?