I'm horny. what would you do to me? (twink)

i'm horny. what would you do to me? (twink)

Show you how to be masculin, fuckin' fag.

demand proof of ownership of that butt

Time stamp and spread asshole

With an ass that decent, if you were from Australia, I'd let you try to convince me to fill it.

awful timestamp i admit, but you can make it out

Come over and help you pray away the gay.

I'd grope and spread your cute ass from behind then bend you over and fuck your brains out with my thick cock while kissing your neck/shoulder

No homo tho

i'd love you to do that. completely platonic of course ;P

i'd love you to show me that thick cock if you don't mind.

I would simply shoot you once in the back of the head. Please take a moment to think about what you have done. You have actually taken the time and effort to photograph your own arse in order to convince some random strangers on the internet to discuss what they would do to you. If you would only put as much effort into being a decent, productive human being. Why is your life so barren, that you seek vaildation from strangers who dwell in the shit and pus encrusted arsehole of the internet? Please just die. Thanks.

How do you get your ass so smooth?

spread far enough?

thank you ;) i shave in the shower and then moisturize.

not in australia unfortunately. what position would you want me in?

Like just a razor to your whole ass? I've tried that, but theres just some areas I can't get. My friend is gonna help me wax lmao

Where you from?

If you have to ask, probably not

Kill yourself you sick faggot

yeah if you use a mirror, you can get pretty much everywhere.
i prefer to keep that to myself, sorry. have another pic though ;)

Beat you with a stick you
faggot

Fair enough ;) This may be a weird observation, but you keep your nails very well kept. Or maybe I'm just used to my rough hands because >Army

I'm east coast btw

yeah, i take some care to please the real men. like you my soldier, bet you have quite the stamina :o

Op wanna kik? Steved93
Is my name, all others blocked on sight unless fem or trap. Code word is noodles

Like the energizer bunny, baby.

sorry, i want to keep it on here, so other anons can watch and contribute aswell.

tell me about it!

I was about to offer my kik too, ah well.

Idk, I usually stick to girls, they find it a turn on that I can cum multiple times in a sess. I'm only 8" but I guess my thickness makes up for it.

Love that cute butt, sweetie

oh wow, i think we'd have some trouble getting that in, but i'm sure we'd manage somehow ^^ do you have to pull out after coming? cause i'd love you to come multiple times inside me without pulling out.

With an ass like that I'm sure we could make it happen

how much do you cum per orgasm? i'm just trying to imagine how full you'd pump me.

Hard to say, never really measured.. Lol

They're pretty massive loads, especially if I take a day off jerking it, probably enough to fill at least a cup?

Can you take a picture of you laying ass up on the floor with you cock and balls visible, between your inner thighs?~

Erm, a cup total, that is. Between 3-4 rounds..

i can't deny your master dong a thing :* i can almost feel your cum flowing out over my balls onto the bed...

more like this

You cant you faggot

i'll upload more if you tell me what you'd do if you found me like this.

I can almost feel your tush in my warm rough fingers, my throbbing thick cock being squeezed by your tight walls as I fill your depths with my hot length and cum..

i feel my tight boy pussy expand with every twitch of your cock as it pumps another load of hot seed into my warm insides. i slightly whimper with every twitch and hope you're done with your ravaging. but at the same time the hunger is wakened again as you pull out with a loud schlop, dripping your cum over my butt. i lay you down onto the bed and push your cum all over you sweet, still huge, but now less hard cock and lick it all up with gusto. it tastes like bliss. as soon as you're clean i turn around and present myself to you again, because at this point i am hungry for another round and your cock seems to indicate that you are aswell.

allright i'll give you another one.

Fuck you really know how to please a guy.. Wish you were on my lap right now so I could just empty my balls into you all day and night..

did you come? i'd love to see your load. also i have a webm of me that might make you come a second time ;) (if you already did, that is)

also, if i sat down on your lap, then this would more or less be what your cock would see ^^

my cock doesn't have eyes

no shit

Lol this wasn't me

I have to go soon, you were a great fuck though. Can trade pics later if you want, want my kik?

don't plan on getting kik atm. we might see each other on here again some time ;) here a little departure gift

would rim your ass its very nice

let me get that out of the way then :*

Hehe, I might just cum again from that alone. Good boy ;)

If you change your mind and need a big cock.. _dre92

No homo

would you like me to get on all fours for you?

thank you! i'll probably be doing more webms like those in the near future, so i'll contact you

do it

i really want to see your cock right now. would you do me the favor? please? :*

Jesus Christ I'm straight, why the fuck do I feel the urge to impregnate you?

Butts like this make me go primal. I want to force myself on top of you while you bend over like that, force you to the ground, and rape-fuck your boy-pussy relentlessly. I want to repeatedly thrust my throbbing cock into your hole as hard as I can and feel that tight pressure and heat wrap around my cock until the one thing I can understand in this animal state happens: blowing all of my hot cum deep into your ass-pussy, turning your ass into a sloppy, sticky mess as I drain my balls. Only then will I regain my sanity.

because i'm really fertile baby. go ahead. you're kneeling behind me, ready to give me every last drop of your, rich, strong seed. i want you to come really deep inside me. make me pregnant.

show me you great steed.

Fuck. I'd fill you with load after load and then plug you when I'm done so you got nice and pregnant.

no need to be impatient! you'd keep creaming me day after day until finally we'd start to notice my belly to rounden. But i wouldn't want to stop and over the course of the months you'd watch me grow, all day long with your strong dna inside me.

Fuck, you really are just a vessel for the seed of virile cocks aren't you?

Id tie you to the headboard, bind your thighs and ankles together. Then blindfold and gag you and then plug you up. Then I'd invite a few of my friends over so we could take turns punishing that hole until you're a sweaty cum soaked mess.

'only 8 inch', you know that's in the highest 4 percentile of penisses right?

Oh god YES. I want to shoot my hot seed into you and make you pregnant! Open up and show me where my cum is going to impregnate you.

so you dont do kik?