>>700953066

anyone who gets eaten by a pitbull is a beta cuck and deserves it. btw where are you my dog is hungry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger detected

Any pics of the guy?

ohyou.jpg

Haven't found anything, but haven't looked. Good idea

Does this look like a monster to you?

None of these are pit bulls dumb ass. They look like shepard mixes and Rottweiler mixes

right i'm a nigger. Can niggers spell correctly and use punctuation? I think not

Believe this is the guy. His picture was in the article

Actually Labradors are the ones that bite the most

Who's a good boy!

Lol yous a nigger

Yes KILL IT BEFORE IR LAY PUPS!

He doesn't look 83... Or dismembered

This.
Labs are for faggs

>media refuses to call them out
>posts media link to the story

I see majority pit in one of them and at least some pit in 2 of the others.

And the last does look more like a shepherd mix, but only 2 of the dogs wefe involved.

And just like the niggers running rampant throughout the west, few of them are purely nigger.

You can't hide boy
Your niggerish ways seep through the cracks on anonymity.
Pitbulls are blood thirsty beasts just like their nigger owners

this, dubs checked

>missing the point this hard

Fuck you faggots, I have a pit bull chocolate lab mix and she's the sweetest dog ever.

and i bet you sir are a furfag trap lovin cissy dandelion little cream puff

yikes
You have some sort of mental retardation right?

as long as its not full lab, mutts are the best

No I actually hate dogs and furfags, nigger

OPs contradicting point? I got it, thanks

>hurr the animal is responsible for the poor treatment and lack of training it has received
>duurrr all dogs of that breed at eeevvill, they plot our demise in the shadows and hunt us at our weakest

Kek holy shit OP, you're really afraid of doggos? My word, man up.

Doesn't make up for the fact that one night far into the future, the dog may be startled awake by something and eat your face off before you know what's happening.

Impulse control and fight/flight reflex. Pits and pit mixes are the niggers of the dog world

The main problem with aggressive dogs are the owners who don't know how to raise them.
Yes, pit bulls are dangerous and are they predisposed to aggressiveness, but if the dog is under your control, it won't be a problem.

Oh please, Go back to

>being this retarded
>a well trained and loved dog will suddenly murder it's master for zero reason

Jesus you guys can't even effectively strawman this shit. Just off yourself, honestly.

Majority of those dogs are raised my niggers so it's no wonder they end up in the statistics. They are even considered nigger since the media doesnt say what breed it is.

Only afraid of the statistics. I've known a dozen people with pits, 3 who owned them for years before finally being attacked unprovoked by them and sustaining serious injuries. One of those 3 kept the dog until it attacked him again a year later.

It's all in the owner, MY dogs never act up, but if you want to know a HORRIBLE breed of dog it's fucking cocker spaniels, THOSE are the niggers of the dog world.

Also, this is the full vid of the dog whisperer getting bitten.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Holy shit Lmfao

>trust me, it totally happened, I swear
Right, let me just take your totally honest story for gospel there m8.

>mfw ive known and met dozens of pit bulls, all of which have been sweet and playful
Keep trying strawman :)

Also
>being afraid of statistics

Fucking hell, that's a good one

lol thank you

>I've known a dozen people who are lazy and should not have a dog but gets one that's needs a lot of attention. Dogs are killers you know

Thats a Staffy, not a Pit.

Also a Staffy

Just like its not only the dog, it cant be only the owner - some dogs actually are fucked in the head and need a certain treatment to get cured.

People that say all dogs are evil or all dogs need a certain trigger just to kill or hurt someone are shitheaded retards. Dogs need to be raised just like kids and if you fail here the kid/dog will be a failure too.