There are only two genders

There are only two genders

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. Apache Attack Helicopter and Mayonaise.

Sex = Male (XY) or Female (XX), it is biological and cannot be changed.

Gender = How you identify yourself in society, this can be anything you want i.e. genetic male, transwoman, transgender, androgynous etc

Orientation = Sexual preference - straight, bi, gay

What gender is herma with balls, tits, ovalries and womb then?

>What gender is herma with balls, tits, ovalries and womb then?

Are you dumb or can you not read?

Gender is what society sees you as. And you my friend are a faggot.

mistakes

I usually don't give a fuck, but I heard some shit on Sunday morning radio over the weekend:

>some tranny guy ---> fem
>still sounds just like a dude, doesn't even have female speech patterns
>>>>"we don't like the term 'sex change'

But that's what it fucking is, holy fucking shit--

Wrong bait try tumblr

No you ignorant cock, there are people with free mind who feels like somebody else.
So be tolerant and accept the reality

HELLO MY BABY
HELLO MY HONEY

Lel

Unless you're fucking retarded.

Amazing. You rival Tolkien's fantasy.

I have a dick

Kik?

M/f?

No such thing exists. learn 2 b8

m obviously

Forgot no females on the internet

you forgot about hermaphrodites user

gotta catch em all

>List of known mental illnesses

An incredibly rare fucking genetic defect isn't another gender you fucking retard

I feel my IQ falling slowly as i read this thread
I didn't think my IQ could fall any lower

Damn u got an actual pic of that on a person?

More like the concept of gender and gender identity is outdated and something we need to evolve past

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism

I would be willing to argue that some hermaphrodites gender is in the grey area, especially if their 23rd pair of chromosomes isn't an explicit XX or XY.

made me giggle

Actually most true hermaphrodites choose to either identify as male or female gender. Only a small percentage choose both, neither, or some other weird shit. Intersex itself is not a gender.

posts loli pic, complains about transexuals and their demands.
the irony is strong in oyu, my dear internet pervert

I know an old hermaphrodite from Woodstock era, and they were raised up as a boy, even joined the military, but as they got older they began dressing and identifying as a woman.
They were even in our local newspaper quite a few years back, sporting a beard and floral dress.

New York has recognized 32 genders by law.

Some of which, like "gender fluid", your gender can "change" depending on how you feel.

You may have seen it in the news lately, older guys are walking into women's locker rooms because they claim they're gender fluid and are feeling like a woman.

With these new laws, you don't need to show ANY proof of your gender. People just need to take your word for it, and if they challenge you, then they are "discriminating".

I've said it so many times on here before. Anybody who identifies with this shit has mental health issues that are not being addressed. We take it and mask it as their freedom to be what ever they pick.

These people have a MENTAL ILLNESS. And the longer we hide behind the whole "gender identity" thing, these issues will not be addressed and these retards won't get the help they need.

Pic related, it's the genders recognized by the state of New York. And probably soon, your state as well.

Here is another picture explaining their law.

So, today I identify with a '67 Impala. I feel like a car. Does this mean I'm a car now? I'm transmission.

Fucking mentally ill retards.

Not true.
I happen to identify as a plate of spaghetti

what the fucking shit

> "femme person of transgender experience"

theres only

Mental illness detected.
Fudge Packer

True

Gender is not "how you identify yourself in society". Despite homofags of all kinds in the past 8 or so years attempting to redefine half the English language in various self-interested propaganda campaigns, "gender" has always meant "male or female" and is defined by your genitalia.

Anybody who thinks otherwise has an agenda and therefore their opinion is biased and does not count, or they are underage and shouldn't be here.

I don't even know dude. Ask New York. The second picture I posted has all their contact info.

Gender is a social framework designed to give optimum utility for the different sexes. You are under no obligation to adhere to all or even any of the conventions of the gender associated with your particular sex, it simply makes things easier on you and others.

For example part of the female gender framework in this country is shaving your arm pits. No one is making your shave your arm pits, however many things, such as making friends and finding a romantic partner are going to be more difficult if you choose not to.

You are under no obligation to use the pronouns he or she or whatever for yourself. But no one else is under any obligation to use them for you either. Out of common courtesy and convention we are able to guess what pronouns to use and politely use these pronouns for the gender you appear. However that doesn't stop a basketball coach from calling his all male team ladies or she, nor should it. He can do what he wants as much as you can.

Pic related of gender fluid people

Androgyne the fuck sounds like the name of a fucking tranformer.
That was a real trolling frog

Everybody loves the Michigan raaaaaaag!
Gender=male (has penis) or female (has vagina).
Mental defect: those typically characterized by having to redefine the universe to meet their special needs so they can feel "normal" and not a freak engaging depravity du jour.

No pliss senjor fruug, no.

Yeah I won't pander to the mentally ill so I agree. 2 genders, that's all we need and Fuck your feelings.

So if a crime is commited when telling the cop you gotta say it was a gender queer that assaulted me it has it ups and downs, so I can go to womens showers that is pretty noice.

this

Any fucktard could look this up on webster.com

gender /ˈʤɛndɚ/ noun
definition of GENDER
[count] : the state of being male or female : sex

SEX and GENDER are the same damn thing. Stop trying to redefine words to fit your agenda.

I say we fucking raid their site and contact info with complaints saying that we're being discriminated against. And everyone pick a car to identify as.

#Justice4Transmission

I would what the fuck does that feel like I don`t know and need some explanation.

Hello my ragtime gal.

Yes ! finally an old raid thread

I know they're the same fucking thing, read my post I said these people have mental health issues.

OKAY FAGGOTS EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP,

PHYSICAL GENDER:
DEF;
THE STATE OF BEING MALE OR FEMALE, SEX

YOU EITHER HAVE A POLE OR A HOLE, THATS IT, STOP BEING AUTISTIC

GENDER IDENTITY:

DEF;
THE SEX, OR SEXUAL POSITIONING THAT ONE IDENTIFIES AS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION

WHAT EVERY YOU IDENTIFY AS, DEMIBOY, AGENDER, WIIU, WHATEVER

stop being autistic there isnt more than two gender cause you got a dick or a pussy, however you can sexually orient/ gender identify yer self differently. gender and gender identity or two different categorizing words like color and size that happen to be marginally connected but have major differences

fucking finally

OK the 0.1% of live births who are intersexed and are not identifiable as male or female (most intersexed babies can be identified as one or the other) can identify as what ever they want. For everyone else it's male or female deal with it or eventually every building is going to be nothing but bathrooms.

nice get

That is awesome probably he is going to get whacked by one of the dads do, or beated the fag out of him, wouldn`t he be a travesti ? he still has dick and balls.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I am so glad I don't work in human resources. I can not imagine the living hell they are in right now dealing with this bullshit. Always one word away from getting the company sued.

...and they match biological sex or you are mentally ill. end of story.

So then there are 2 (two) genders. Male and Female.

There are umpteen million gender identities...

Who cares how many identities there are? Why don't we assign different bathrooms based on religious identity's? Or Racial identifies? Because it doesn't matter what you identify as. People with dicks piss one way while people with vaginas piss another way.

If you fucked your life up my mutilating your penis, then why should society have to change to fit you? Just go into the men's bathroom and choose a fucking stall. if you get stared at or harassed, too damn bad. Your freedom of choice doesn't protect you from consequences.

Maybe think that shit through before you cut off yo dick.

From a technical standpoint, OP is correct.

It was relatively recently that feminists co-opted the word "gender" and decided to divorce it from any sense of empiricism.
At the end of the day, I don't really care if someone wants to identify as a fucking ice cream cone or whatever, but no, I don't think anyone should be inclined to respect such an identity.

HEY PAL! WHAT'S GOOD NIGGA?

BEEN READING ED FORUMS LATELY NIGGA?

CAUSE I'M WATCHIN YA!

WHAZZZZ GOOOOODDDDDD NIGGGA???

WHAZ REALLY GOOD?

WE GOIN' ON TENTH CRUSADE SHIET NIGGA!

TENTH LIKE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE GOD OF CHAOS NIGGA!