as my first general order: shitpost Sup Forums as much as you can

I could use a few good b's

Roll

suicide thoughts today. i need tis b

Raid to Hispachan

i need help against my female neighbor

Lets make something up
New soap that makes niggers white

rolling to get revenge against cheating ex gf!!!

re-roll 1

re-roll 2

re-roll 3

Reddit raid?

story?

Roll

Rolling to form the worlds largest circlejerk

she keeps terrorizing me and my pregnant gf. seems like she want to push us out of our appartment.

How are you going to know who gets the army without any IDs?

Come on trips

Advance towards the burger king, my sweet legions

You: Hey, 23/M from UK looking for a worthless slut who wants to become my slave and do as she's told. I want someone perfectly obedient and totally submissive, who will worship me as her master, ready to fulfill everything I say. You need to be commited and faithful, and completely monogamous, I and only I will be your owner and master, long term. Ideally I want to make you my slave in real life, if you're from UK or are willing to travel that's perfect. I have a thing for virgins and clingy, inexperienced girls and I think small boobs are super cute. My kik is velvetjp

You: Hey, 23/M from UK looking for a worthless slut who wants to become my slave and do as she's told. I want someone perfectly obedient and totally submissive, who will worship me as her master, ready to fulfill everything I say. You need to be commited and faithful, and completely monogamous, I and only I will be your owner and master, long term. Ideally I want to make you my slave in real life, if you're from UK or are willing to travel that's perfect. I have a thing for virgins and clingy, inexperienced girls and I think small boobs are super cute. My kik is velvetjp

If trips requests something you don't want to do are you going to do it?

Trips requests Sup Forums army to reveal their true identity to CNN

someone shoot up a school or a mall

Make a thread where all the posts are Harambe related

Jerk off to traps

make this copypasta a new meme
He throws me down onto the ground. He lays on top of me. One of his hands wrap around both of mine, pinning them above my head. His other hand keeps him held up and off of me. Our lips lock again, and I lean closer to him, deepening the kiss. He pulls away and starts working on my neck. He finds my sweet spot and starts sucking. He releases my hands as I moan. I hear him fiddle with his own belt. It gets thrown somewhere. My belt comes off too. He looks up at me. I nod. He smiles before taking off his pants. I pull mine down. I look at his package, seeing how hard it is beneath his boxers.
"Flip over," he growls. I do as told. He stands up and I assume he's naked. My boxers get pulled off. I hear the sound of his flesh as he pumps it. He grabs me and throws me into the wall. He's behind me in an instant. I howl in pain as he shoves it in me. "It gets better," he whispers in my ear seductively. I shudder at the sound of his voice. His hot breath hits my neck. He slowly moves himself around, letting me get used to the feeling. Soon, the pain turns into pleasure. He starts thrusting into me faster. His hands were wrapped around my arms. He continued thrusting into me. His hands change positions. One wraps around my chest and the other grabs my member. He starts giving me a hand job, making me overwhelmed with pleasure.
"Oh...fuck, Spoon," I say. He leans forwards and kisses me.
"Kahn, I'm gonna..." Too late. I feel the warm liquid inside me as he pulls himself out. I feel myself release and Spoon pulls his hand away. He licks some of my cum off his hands before pulling me into another kiss. I felt so good but so tired. I'll have to get Spoon back for this, because in the morning, I won't be able to walk.

nothing

since cincinnati zoo deleted they're twitter and fb we could, blow up their youtube channel with harambe related comments?? (rollin for this)

rerolling

Rape me

rolling because i was in the discord this was made in

start a beta uprising

roll

roll

I'm doing it for Nicholas Cage receiving messages on social media asking him about being a snail man

roll

beta uprising plz

CHECKD

Seriously, I want this to happen for a week

Spam Hillary Clinton's Instagram with "what if the child consents tho"

winrar

Great, we get a roll? Make a request when rolling

Twitch feminist raid

so since no request it does not count

Post proof of it being you and make your request oh great Triplord

raid tumblr with gore

>Raid

reroll for the last time

raid Sup Forums

reroll

last reroll

(t)roll

I upload DnB on youtube. Watch my videos.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0UGdAudT1weh1WE2TwdR0pT3YYyXUA18

Roll

Rolling to raid this cuck's comment section on this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPkk5q1xOPE

im now a mod

Reroll

Twitch raid someone, next post ending in 0 decides who

Rolling to ddos viceland.com

second that!

bored. roll

I'll roll, but I'm not really pissed at anyone right now. If I win can I keep it in the bank?

Raid faggot's from Reddit

Make requests with your rolling post otherwise anyone can take your win
rolling for