Why do women today ruin their looks with god awful tattoos and obnoxious piercings...

Why do women today ruin their looks with god awful tattoos and obnoxious piercings? I'm so glad toxic feminism hasn't had a foothold on Japan like in the rest of western society.

Can you imagine nasty ass feminism ruining this beauty?

Well there is one major difference between western and asian countries. Here most of the women try to look sexy as soon as they hit puberty. In Japan most of the girls look cute. Prefering cute though.

>implying that Japan is in the west

Because jews told them to do it

Australia considers themselves western.

>J-JAPAN DOES EVERYTHING BETTER THAN THE WEST

I fucking hate this site

Tattoos and piercings (in some places, yes some piercings are meh) are fucking hot. Seems a lot of b thinks otherwise. Oh well you guys are fags

Grossest is the nose piercing in the middle like a bull. YUCK!

More 10/10 not poisoned by toxic ideology.

be honest, OP... pic related is you, right?

>Fem ee ni sum? What's that?

Does anyone have the reverse version of this? It was about a Japanese cowboy or something

>Why do women today ruin their looks with god awful tattoos and obnoxious piercings?
>implying women need to appease your ideals of attractiveness instead of doing whatever the fuck they feel like doing because it's a free fucking country

go choke on your fedora, you fucking autist.

While I don't agree they do anything other than women, cartoons, and consumer tech best, they do the most important thing correctly and that's making politics a low social priority. As well as being xenophobic.

jesus h. christ! how fucking autustic are you that you can't even post attractive asian women?

It makes them look edgy, plus DUDE WEED LMAO guys are into it