ITT: we start an argument. What is the one true way to make and eat pizza? Explain to me why it isnt soft, thick...

ITT: we start an argument. What is the one true way to make and eat pizza? Explain to me why it isnt soft, thick, fluffy, crust with a shitload of cheese and meat, below average quantity of sauce, and absolutely NO vegetables, mushrooms, fish, or fruit. Protip: you can't.

I enjoy many types of pizza.

I eat the crust first

sounds good. one of many great ways to prepare and consume za!

in Chicago.

BANG

Each of you is now dead, with a nice metal bullet right through the front of your forehead.

hhehehehehehehe

I agree. There are many ways and many different ingredients you can put on a pizza! No arguements needed

:(

Nigger fucker

No Anchovies or Mushrooms? Fuck you OP

except i'm not dead...

>no mushrooms
>low sauce amount

So you're eating greasy cheesebread?
>Still pizza though A- for OP

POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!

get a torilla
put sauce
shredded cheese
add shrooms
bake
pizza

the best way to make pizza is with a little girl

running off, A? you're pathetic.

Best pizza is olive oil instead of red sauce, freshly grated cheese, full size sliced portobello mushrooms.

No vegetables? The fuck is wrong with you?

Pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and green peppers (and sometimes bacon) is the only way to go. Loaded up so much you can barely even see the cheese

>vegetables
mk

bacon isn't a vegetable bro.

This, but it depends on the size and the amount on top. If I see that I won't finish the whole pizza, I eat my way into the center and then from the center to the crust, and the crust only when it still fits. If I see I will finish it, crust first and then the center.

Gryos pizza with fries, cheese, garlic, banana, sallad, sauce.

Obviously I know that, was just stating what I normally get on my pizza.

I eat mushrooms onions and peppers with pretty much any sort of meat, really. Sausage, steak, burgers

you aint had the best pizza ever till you go to Naples, Italy. They make that shit in ovens that have been cooking pizza goodness for like 200 years.