Which one does Sup Forums prefer? Which condom is best for fucking mad pussy and doing anal?

Which one does Sup Forums prefer? Which condom is best for fucking mad pussy and doing anal?

Durex Realfeel is the shit. My dick recommends 7/5

Not sure, I've always just used durex because it's what was at the supermarket when I was younger. They also do that bishop-shaped thing where they have condoms that are slightly larger and more comfortable than regulars without being full on XLs. For those of us who are only slightly above average...

The thinner the better go with the ultra thins. Unless you got a massive cock then go with magnum thin. Condoms and anal sucks you need alot more lube for anal

condoms are the worst. just call me the Creampie King!

Are all trojan condoms for above average dick sizes ?

Condoms are for fucking pussies.

I've always just bought the cheapest ones that aren't sketchy. Not gas station bathroom shit. I just use Durex Extra Sensitive. It's ok

>Trojan
Literally never seen this brand in the shops.
I've always used durex.

Skyn

thank me later

Trojan Enz are good, Im gonna change to magnum though as they are a bit tight on the shaft

doing it wrong.

just put a piece of scotch tape over your dick hole. there, you learned something today.

Enjoy your STDs Jamal

I like the skyn larges best, they are perfect if you're in the 7 inch range. Magnums seem to fit best for guys I imagine who are 8-9. If you're 7-7.8 range skyn larges are nice

Guide to Durex condoms:

They are in two sizes: 52 and 56mm (diameter). Most regulars are 52. Some of the special ones are still 52. Ignore these unless you have sub-average dick.

Consider Ultra-Thin ones, or Feeling ones if you want more lube.

The recent RealFeel non latex ones are super thin. Like 25% of the latex condom. Feels almost like nothing.

ask her lmao

>2016
>using condoms

HAHA BITCH

LOL @ wearing condoms

especially condoms for anal....way to let the feminazi propaganda get to you goyim

Enjoy your prostatitis.

Mine aren't there :(
Trojan Magnum XL and Trojan Magnum Ecstasy work very nicely

Literally only had an inflamed prostate once, you just go to the doc and get an anti-biotic and it's all fixed.

So is pounding the pooper raw worth it?

i think we all know that, or are they used for something else too

Wheres a good place to get condoms online?

Durex Extra Sensitive are the only ones I can use that don't kill my boner. They feel really good.

ebay, click used for the best deals

trojans smell weird

Get spare lube for your condom sex
Lube is important, OP.

guess your pullout game aint that strong

Given that the Trojan horse was something that entered the city, and then burst open to reveal soldiers inside, isnt "Trojan" a REALLY fucking bad brand name for condoms?

It isn't named after the horse, it's named after the city that was impenetrable at the time dum dum

So actual question real quick. My Dick is 7.5in Little less than 8in when I'm about to cum. Do I want magnums or regular for my size? I don't know because I've always been in a relationship where she's been on BC and I've never had to buy condoms.

When I'm fucking a girl: Fire & Ice, Ultrathin

When I'm getting fucked: Her Pleasure

No, just the trojan 'magnum' kinds are.

Yeah, I've done it hundreds of times, only had an inflamed prostate once and afterwards learned how to make sure I would clean my dick thoroughly afterwards...no problems since.

Definitely worth it to raw dog the pooper

Wat

The magnums are specifically for larger girth, and they also make an XL version for girth and length.

I mean you could also use condoms for fucking asses.