If trips then you know what I do next

If trips then you know what I do next..

Shave?

Haha, no no, much darker then that

if this is quads then I command you to not do it

fist a nigger's asshole?

Ok i guess, i'll need to be a little more on point..

I might go down the river for a quick dip.

Is this you, user?

No, for a second i was like huhhhh, but no, not me lol

i guess we sorta look alike, not really

I'm Lo oking for the user who was seriously considering suicide comes back - his thread was pruned. He posted that pic of himself.

How do you know he really wanted to die?

Why do you feel like hurting yourself, user?

I'm not sure. Call it a hunch. I've "been there"...and something about his tone made me concerned, and wanted to offer him some support.

I'm glad you asked, sorta, i just like to feel my self bleed sometimes, i don't know if i'll kill my self if someone trips, but i'll make my arm look gory for you guys.

Is it the physical rush of pain? The literally feeling of bleeding? Or is it the more existential response you're trying to achieve?

A little of both, i am a bit of an attention fag no doubt, but eh, who cares? as long as i deliver, right? heh

you betere deliver its been years sinc e
Ig ot to watch a nigga seeppuku

You're chasing a chemical response that isn't sustainable, though. I totally understand wanting attention - deep down, we ALL do! But you'll eventually realize that the cutting and whatnot just doesn't produce the same "high" - you'll be chasing and chasing it, and regret you'd ever started.

Idk, it's a little more then just that to me, i'v been hurting a lot lately with my dad, and he think i wanna kill my self and stuff now because u get moody and he makes me hand over my handgun, now he won't give it back to me, sooooo that was kinda annoying, lel

Sorry i can't english today

>Because i get moody

This may sound strange, but it's impressive to me that you outright ADMIT that the cutting and suicide-consideration is at least partially for attention. That's important...and it's honest.

It also makes me believe that you're way too self-aware and intelligent to actually kill yourself. You're too smart, and you're too curious about the rest of your life.

But if it makes you feel any better, not getting much attention in this thread atm, so i guess i'll just make another thread later kek

i'll be more straight forward in my next post.

"Make me feel any better"? Um...no? I suppose?

Trust me, open me up, and you'll find my best interest at heart is missing.

I'm pretty cold honestly, i don't really care for much anymore due to my up bring i think, but thanks for calling me smart.. lol i am pretty self aware and smart, i'm just tired of stuff.

Have a skype? we can chat if u want, i am willing to open up if you want?

You're young. It passes. And then it comes back. And then it passes. You're evolving and growing at the same exact rate as every other human being in existence.

Believe me, you've got no idea who you are or what you're capable of just yet.

Nope, no skype. I'm on my phone killing time on set. /b tends to be my respite and entertainment on long shoot days.

Sure man, welp i'll see you around then, or not.

Whoops. Meant to reply to

And hey - look at that! No trips! Looks like you're gonna just have to get through today just fine ;)