What's your favorite faction in medieval 2 Sup Forums?

What's your favorite faction in medieval 2 Sup Forums?

i like the orkz. vampire counts are cool too, but dwarves are fun for the ranged shit.

xD

usa

The scots

What's your strategy with em?

France, cuz they cant win irl might as well let then win in game

English, OP as hell vs the mongoloids, and Fuck the French.

Its between the Holy Roman Empire and the Danes for me.

Best pikemen in the game and good infantry in general. Fairly easy in single player. Gets rekt in multi.

I prefer Medieval one

Out of all my years of playing medieval 2 I've never played as the French in the campaign. Mostly because though they have strong cav it's the weak infantry that scares me

>The scots

Why? Pikes fucking suck in MTW2.

Spam pikemen pretty much.
That reminds me I also like byzantians and zerging with the the 2handed axe unit. I forgot the name.

Heilige Romische Reich der Deutscher Nationn

Yeah but the talk funny.

Byzantines kick ass until gunpowder. Nothing like a good purge of the holy land when you exterminate the entire muslim world.

I like the Danes and Milan. Danes have great heavy infantry which I like, Milan has awesome militia - you can play Milan with nothing but cities.

English, I focus more on making Dread Lord Robert. Usually he gets executed by the church and I have his son parade his army around Europe

Venetian heavy infantry is the best infantry in the game I tested it multiple times

Knights

>Yeah but the talk funny.

I got a claymore for ya here, Jimmy!

Danes or Russians.

Spain because remove kebab

Except the Spanish conquistadors are really good too but they are hard to get

Laughed a bit too hard. Best english accent IMHO. Beats even russian

England for defense

Longbowmen w/ stakes + Spearman kill cavalry
Billmen kill infantry
Mailed Knights kill siege engines

It scales up depending on how advanced everything is but it's pretty much impossible to beat that defense,even with ridiculous numbers of troops

Balances out in the later eras and dismounted chevaliers are op as fuck

Hail the Dread Lord Robert!

>Best english accent IMHO

That's Scottish . . .

Hey do you guys know any mods that could help out with the campaign in medieval 2 cuz the fukin diplomacy in the game sucks....

I decided to go to war with the Holy Roman Empire and I was allied with the French (I was England) and all the French did was lie back while I got destroyed. Like what the fuck, we're allies ya fuckin future cucks.