I need a good rekt thred tonight guys/

i need a good rekt thred tonight guys/

give me your best shit

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

lul dawg chill :v

source omg hahhaha

They're mentally impaired man. Well, the ones who get off to this stuff at least. I usually watch lurk in these threads and react in the same way I'd watch a cringe thread.

it's this again!

OP here

I actually agree with this, I even mentioned the same thing before

The thing is, in this case you don't understand nor do you know why I ask for a solid rekt thread. Kindly move on, peace be with you.

Rawr XD

that is posted on every rekt thread

You're Welcome

The guy shouldn't blame himself.
You can seese was gonna go passthe guy and the kid, but he was retarded and tried to cross

Did the kid die?

Wut?

Damn... stupid parent, but I get what she was doing. the dude should have slammed his breaks harder or something. not cool...

wasting trips on a copy pasta when the rekt videos haven't even started come one man

its two kids

Guess that flippin sweet vest don't help with head shots

Its boring being the only one posting actual rekt webms

This thread is shit

I wish all the little bitch-faggots like you that ask that gay stupid question about every fucking clip like this would die.

Totally agree with, thank you.

Tfw you really want to put a quarter in the slot but have it to some filthy bum in a box

Absolute cancer

Damn I hate things like this... Random acts of randomnes killing people that don't deserve shit.

Any news on if she lived?

Sweet, I love jelly baby's

fake and gay

wtf?

Wtf. Story?

sauce???

no shit

plz gib backstory

yeah the bullet whole is way to small in addition you can see she is still breathing after he strangled her

Ever took a massive shit that ruptured your bowels and sent your anus to Valhalla? That's my own rekt life.

He looks at his truck to

eating food on public transport is incredibly offensive in most asian countries, there's not much more to it than that. I guess asian thor wasn't tolerating it

her left eye spotted some turd in the lateral vision zone

Yeah but why does the guy look like he's trying to badly cosplay judge dredd

source

lol, she's aiming with her closed eye

HEY IDIOTS
I was in a rekt thread and this webm was posted, some of you fucktards actually believe its real.
Its fake dipshits:
1. If you get with shot with a shotgun at close range the back of your head does not stay intact it would blow apart like a grenade went off in his head
2. His face turns to a jelly like substance when he is hit. Not an expert but I'm pretty sure skin does not turn to jello. It is obviously a mask of some type (movie set type quality)
3. Your eyes will not pop out of your head like some Looney tunes cartoon. They are enclosed in the orbital bones.

That is all, just had to get that off my chest. Now stop posting this fake shit.

mimimi, my son

it looked like a blast went off to his left or did he get shot?

Found the redditor. Faggot

>stewart the sock
you are all faggots if you dont watch him

thats fucking retarded, who in their right mind would so that?!

no fucking clue

Source?

is he kill?

he just happened to be wearing that and have a hammer. shits not unusual on asian subways