And wtf are they worth

The round are uppers and the bar is a downer. Don't take them at the same time

Idk where you are, but inTN between $5 and $10

They'll make you shit rainbows.

For the bag or just the individual pills

A piece

Shit my dealer said 10-15 for the bag
Ive never taken pills before

if you take the bar, youll get real chill and then wont remember the rest of your night.

Is the bar yellow? If so then it's better than a white one and you can charge more

Relax your sphincter for me bb. No but seriously the 789 and zs are a shitty adhd med called methylphenidate and the bottom one is alprazolam a benzo a believe it's xanax. Pretty good stuff.

Put in butt.

nobody is going to black out from popping one bar lmfao

So i put it in my ass? XD

snort the round ones over the night stay up and enjoy...when coming down take that whole yellow bar

are you serious dog? a non xanax user is going to forget their whole shit if they pop that bitch

Dude are you trolling? How old or you? Don't take drugs when you don't know what they do to you, and nobody with you knows either

Aight I probably have to wait a long time parents and shit I'll probably spend the night in a tent how long do they last

op google the numbers on the pills and read the effects. You should be fine but see for yourself. Don't trust a bunch of retards on Sup Forums. Bluelight is a good website.

i am very serious. nothing happened to me the first time i popped only one bar. let a few friends try xanax for the first time and they didn't black out on one bar lol

this is what id do....or snort the round during the day enjoy your kiddie coke...
then take your bar when you start to crash

..they also mix pretty well together if you wanna take all the pills in one go you could do that..take one round orally snort the other and then take the bar orally..its a nice time

Im checking all over i knew they were some sort of xanax and adhd pills im checking all over i wanna get a general idea here idk if im gonna buy em yet

I do, Xanax is like fucking roofies for me. I can do like a half or a football, but a bar has me waking up from the void after 10 hours

You and your friends must be candy ass roodypoos
Also bars have 4 segments, .5mg each that has 3 so who the fuck knows

the round ones (methylphenidate) should keep you up all night...snort one...pop one..save the yellow one(alprazolam) for the comedown

Wisely written, user

Its not really worth it, the same dollar amount of weed with do you better.

that sounds very fucking fun. i have to smoke dope with xanax to feel anything usually.

bullshit

I smoke weed i wanna try something different

..Corbin?

Why? I've done that shit too many times to count. Don't overdo either one with the combo and you're fine.

You and your friends must be some greasy junkstacks if you think a bar isn't a significant amount of drugs

Im energetic as fuck on marijuana any advice not to get caught

Drugs effect everyone differently. If op happened to be especially sensitive to either of these drugs that he's never taken, those three could very well be too much

thats Xanax and Vicodin, i think its Vicodin atleast...

What want to do something different OP? Take 15 Benadryl, see/hear things that aren't there. It's super different

Ignore the good advice you fucking nigger. You always do. Seriously you're debating 3 pills. There's skinny ass girls who take the shit you're debating on every day and aren't even phased.

If you don't have depression and take that bar anyone you talk to will know you're fucked up

Trust me im listening

Quads mane.

Just pop that shit and have a good time. Obviously you're a little baby boy. It's not gonna kill you. Just don't be doing it every day.

Your asshole will be nice and loose you can call up one of your down low bros to fuck you. Or give it to a chick and fuck her booty. Be careful about AIDS though.

Well xanax is like smoking a bunch of weed but only the lethargic, i dont give a shit part.
As for the uppers, if it isnt adderall its not worth doing.

no ritalin(methylphenidate)

Xanax is not anything like smoking weed. It's like taking Xanax.

>Don't take drugs when you don't know what they do to you

Greasy junkstacks?
I just know drugs man, thats not even an actual bar its only got 3 segments. 2mg of xanax is really the baseline for a good benzo ride. Unless of course you are drinking, the game changes with alcohol. You can black out with a half a bar and liquor.

Shut up, i explained it just fine. Its exactly like the headspace weed puts you in when you smoke a nice sativa.

The rounds are just Ritalin, ya kno, for ADHD. Looks like 10mg. Makes you happy. The bar is a Downer, anti anxiety, like a Xanax

Bro I've done way more drugs than you. Benzos are nothing like Cannabis. They're an entirely different class of drug. I've done crack, meth, cocaine, xanax, adderall, vyvance, mushrooms, LSD, 2CI, Klonopin, Ativan, Ecstacy, Valium, concerta, weed, k2 spice, ketamine, smoked opium. Shut your bitch ass.

i'd suck my own dick if I could too

I actually could do that in high school and I told everybody and they said it was gay. Wait... do I know you?

Still just masturbating

A few of them probably tried to do it that night

What are the effects of xanax?

It's almost impossible to OD on Xanax unless you mix it with shit like morphine and take a small handful. The other shit is like adderall

That's what I said. If it's your own body it can't be gay.

Those aren't Xanax you're all fucking retards
That bar is a buspar

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with mentos