Should I listen to this?

Should I listen to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/vn5xh34p
psycosis.bandcamp.com/album/in-my-g4-over-da-sea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

ONE EVENING 1945

if it's your first time I'd recommend to just sit and listen to it while immagining all the shit that jeff mango says, if you listen it while doing other things you may find it obnoxious

yes, it is very good.

SEMEN

Entry level meme music

Sure, why not. It's not as if you have to like it or anything...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE i HAVE FOUND IN THIS PLACE

the distortion of the acoustic guitar on the title track is unbearable, it definitely peaks

I LOOOOOOOOOOVEE UUUUUUUUUU JEEEEEZUUUUUUZZ CHRRRRIIIIISSTT

You should listen to it just to prove to yourself that it's just a fucking meme, and isn't some pinnacle of high art like Sup Forums makes it out to be.

I would listen to all the mu essentials just so you can know what people are talking about.

Stop it. Stop it right now.

No, listen to this:

clyp.it/vn5xh34p

Semen stains the mountaintops BUWHWUWHWUWHWUWHAAHAIWAHWHJA

>Should I listen to this?
'no'

Listen to this first.

If you're curious enough to ask, then yes

it's ok

Where can I find a full version of this? I thought this got taken down

>I thought this got taken down
Fo real? I'll mega it for you if it's not about.

psycosis.bandcamp.com/album/in-my-g4-over-da-sea

thanks

Listen to On Avery Island first.

Yes

It's really good imo, don't be an idiot and avoid listening to it just because it's a meme. Worst case scenario you don't like it and can have fun joining the circlejerk

Yes.
Go into it with an open mind tho.

Listen to anything you want to, especially if you think you will like it or it will expand your musical taste.

Don't expect it to be good though just because Sup Forums likes it. I have a personal opinion that it is thorough shit.

Also at this point people spam it as a meme rather than a sincere recommendation.

Yes, it's influenced a lot of music and pop culture today. Also it's important to form an opinion on your own.