Shes 27, married, and has 3 kids. im18 and i met her at my work. i think her husband is deployed...

shes 27, married, and has 3 kids. im18 and i met her at my work. i think her husband is deployed. she texts me constantly, i think she wants to get freaky, what do Sup Forums advise me.

Don't be a fucking jody

Fuck you, jody

Don't do it man, that's fucked up, this guy is our keeping your ass safe.

get her to send nudes

find out if she does want to mess around and then send all evidence to her husband.

cool it hot shot, nothings happened between us

stretch marks, saggy tits, loose pussy

i'm sure you can do better

ive thought about that lol

touche

Dude 2 birds with one stone. Fuck her like crazy when you get bored tell her husband and support the troops. Try to get her hooked on drugs also to help soldier bro get custody of the kids. If you don't fuck her someone else will.

I'd do it, and I'm guaranted sexyer then u

The worst part about this whole shit is, he fucking guns. That's a combat action ribbon in the top left. He literally is, keeping your ass safe. Don't do it.

This

Do you want your ass beat?

do it. cheaters suck and he deserves to know if he's married to a whore. she will be easy pickins after the divorce and she'll probably let you put it in her butt.

Expose the cunt to her husband

like he straight boolin niggas over seas?

It seems as tho you already know the right thing to do. She's willing to break a mans heart. Ruin his life while he is killing sandniggers. Get evidence of her wanting to cheat and get in contact with her husband. Not just because its the right thing to do. But for the keks also

>She's 27
>married
>3 KIDS
>you're 18
What you thinking fool?

excuse me fuckface?

> Screenshot
> let it happen but be neutral
> loosely flirt, don't you give in you fucking animal
> wait for her to break
> pics/offers/etc
> have a fucking man laugh with soldier husbando
> profit??

that's gotta be one of the shittiest things you could do. don't do it.

i wouldnt. i dont mess with married ppl. when i chat in gay rooms and theres a married man I usually reject them because I respect their wives

Snitch

respek

He's a Marine Corps mustang with atleast an Iraq deployment, with expert rifle and pistol badges
Just sayin

Fuck her wrecked body, use the cunt.

i like how Sup Forums can get behind anything but cucking a soldier

*single tear*

i'm proud of you Sup Forums, don't get used to it it's most likely going to be the only time.

Less than 1% of people who deploy get one of those ribbons-- aka actually see combat.

Do it.
This guy is retarded. If she fucks you and you send proof he'll get custody. Just do nudes. Then tell him.

Some of the best pussy I've had, since 2002, has been from guys' wives, where the guys were deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The same holds true today, I live close to a base where a lof of the guys are in Afghanistan.

And their wives need some dick. Am I a somewhat a Patriot for what I'm doing? I say yes.

wants to get freaky or just wants someone to talk to with Perfect Aryan husband gone? what is the nature of the texting?

DO THIS NOW!

Get caught by her husband then get your head beat to a pulp

Fuck you, megadouche.

Bro youre fucked. Unless you didnt know

You a Steelers fan bro?

No this is the type of ppl we should be cucking.

no your a douchenozzle who preys on lonely women. i mean you would be if this were true you fucking neckbeard

Jesus its a facebook picture... someo e dox her and send her hubby screen shots of thread.

use all her holes but make sure her butt is especially done in, use her till shes blown out like an old slipper

and her ass is hanging out like a tube sock

don't be a puss op

actually kill yourself you degenerate, low life, disrespectful scumbag. These men are trusting their wives while they are away fighting for our country, and you're taking advantage of them. Fuck you.

I hope you get aids from some whore.

Do whatever. Ultimately it doesn't matter.

someone needs it's the right thing to do

A dirty job, but someones gotta do it.

pretty harmless so far. some harmless flirting. she keeps coming back to the joint i work at with girl friends and asks me to be their waiter. but i mean she friended me on FB and then asked for my number and we talk like every night, she wants to have lunch with me tomorrow

Lol at all the butthurt virgins in here. MURICA ha ha ha ha bunch of faggot losers. Fuck this haggard old bitch.

What do?, don't do fucking retard.

I'm not buying this. She's too busy with the little ones, husband is best she'll ever get, matewise. Just guessing, but women are smarter than that.

Knock her up and leave town

I caught my ex gf of 7yrs fucking a guy from her work when i returned 1 day early from a business trip. I punched the dude in the back of his head knocked him out. Told the the bitch to get the fuck out now im where i am today

you sound like a tough guy. wanna say that to my face? what city are you in?

>Fuck their wives
>Sup Forums blames you for their cheating ways
>WTF

don't act like a fucking bird dogging nigger. anyone who supports cheating is just as bad as a nigger with their nigger behavior.

You're the human equivalent to piece of dog shit that has been in the sun for a couple days, also

>Needs it's

>all this moralfags

san diego, come over buddy

only thing worse than a tough guy is an internet tough guy, yeah tough guy? eat a dick.

Just fuck some other pussy and don't destroy a family.

Oh sorry let me correct myself
"Someone needs to, it's the right thing to do"

ask her if her daughter is available

i'm in san diego. are you a camp Pendleton tough guy?

wanna get knocked out?

Hit it and quit it.

That is if this is actually real which I doubt.

Tell her husband she's a piece of shit whore and is loyal to whatever dick is closest to her snatch

go for it user, he can choose to stay home, Murica can buy protection from Mexicans.

Pragmatifag here.

If that guy finds out, and from the look of him he's a Marine, you're fucked.

Don't do it. Just don't. You will open up a whole new world of misery in which men trained to kill know your name and hate you with a burning passion.

Just. Don't.

Totally unrelated but are you a nigger?

i'm not too far away.. anaheim. if he won't fight you i will. you great stonking pussy

So he's off killing innocent people...

It's your DUTY to fuck her.

nah he'd probably just kill himself when he finds out

>innocent people

Where do you wanna meet? I've eaten bigger shits for breakfast than you.

ive decided not to do it. should i at least grab lunch with her?

Faggot ass, Jody!

>Should get a silver star and purple heart!
>Taking one for your country!

HERO!

that would be the most glorious situation imaginable

op
make dreams come true xoxo

You trying to act all tough? Me and Anaheim guy i'm sure would have a lot of pleasure dealing with you.

Im not some moral fag and i dont care what other people do, but me personally i would feel pretty bad about myself for fucking some guys wife while he is deployed and has 3 kids

you do realize a lot of those sand niggers are backward yeah ?
Hell in india until recently selling women into prostitution and slavery as well as throwing acid into a chicks face was legal

yeah, she wants the d. maybe hubby is okay with it, you never know

If you do this, you are the lowest form of shit on Sup Forums

you have? so you eat shit? how does that affect your breath? is it your shit? animal shit? is eating shit what makes retarded or what makes you a faggot?

>Innocent
Do me a favor and fly to the middle east and say "fuck Allah."

>killing innocent people
>bed wetting liberal crybaby faggot detected

how about you post your addresses if you're so tough.

>you won't.

we can each take one hole and meet in the middle

Get her to send nudes

Tell her to fuck off.
Don't destroy a soldier's heart when he comes back and finds out his wife has fucked another man.

fuck her right in the pussy

Red flags everywhere man. Don't do it. There are easier ways to get pussy. And they won't get your ass beat.

Op tell the husband .
at lunch record your conversations .
show all texts as evidence
fuck the cheating bitch .
I may not be for the military but I do respect soldiers so yeah don't let this man get fucked over by a cunt

maybe he has a cuck fantasy and wants her to tell him all about the young guy she brought home and fucked. go for it

see my trips

also cream in her pussy, get her pregnant again

make sure all 3 of her kids see you pounding her from behind and putting your seed in her again

pull out put your pants on and just leave while the whore mother is stretched out leaking your cum and all 3 of the kids are sobbing asking mommy where daddy is

do it op

do it for Elliot Rodgers ghost
the god incarnate :)

kek

Not even the guy that said that to you but you sound like a faggot. This is the kind of thing someone who can't fight says

The big question is why the fuck haven't you yet?

nice dubs