/brit/

Old fashioned family racism edition

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtu.be/HbXj2OGXFjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no juicy thai gf (who is actually a girl)

is2.Sup Forums.org/r9k/1484825743864.jpg

*falls through the door with a hundred other people behind me*

bloody hell bit packed in there

Thread theme
youtu.be/HbXj2OGXFjI

Good

>24/7

thought brits lived under curfew

>be moody and depresssed for 2 weeks because life is fucked
>drink every night
>get invited out by a mate
>get with some slag at the nightclub
>catch crabs

fucks sake, it was meant to cheer me up and now I have just another reason to kill myself. never going out again.

in a big city I guess?

LMAO @ Theresa May's speech to the World Economic Forum. That was the most cucked globalist thing I've heard in my life. You're even more fucked than the rest of us.

need a fixie

Shut up you nauseating little Normie grub

Whats your plan to replace the £12 billion you're not getting post brexit?

business idea: a shariah day to redpill the normies on why islam is bad

arrest any whore wearing leggings, imprison any drunkards drinking the devils liquid etc

they'll quickly realise islam is shite

*grabs your arse during the commotion*

oops sorry m8

more

Frankly all brit expats I have met here are very decent people. Strong contrast with the brits you meet in spain who go out in a group of 12 other guys wearing boat shoes and 'preppy' clothes and ruin the vibe at the bar by drunkenly hitting on girls and making them scared of everyone else. I guess the price of the airplane tickets act as a filter for the more chavy working class brits and we get higher quality brits here. Can't complain tbqh.

bout the size of my city, lil bigger mebbe

good stuff on the street is about 70-80 a g depending on your connection

Wonder what sort of evidence, if any, is required for trials like these to get this far. It even says in the article that there were no witnesses. It was at a party so you have to presume there was no CCTV.

The allegations are of groping over clothes. Again this seems virtually impossible to prove. Who am I to say it didn't happen but let's be real how the fuck can anyone expect to prove that this did or did not happen?

>british expats
rats fleeing the sinking ship desu lads

Don't reply to it

FONT

>I guess the price of the airplane tickets act as a filter for the more chavy working class brits and we get higher quality brits here.

You're having a fucking laugh right

>politician here suggests immigrants should be vetted to ensure they will be able to treat e.g. men and women equally
>lefties slam her and call her racist
wtf

cunts 2bh

He literally raped his daughter's best friend over the course of 5 years, bullied her and she tried to kill herself, stop making excuses for this nonce.

Do not respond to the retard pls

yank tourists

My good friend Chad told me that last time he went to the clinic to get his STD checks the nurse there told him that 2/3 women in my city have crabs desu.

Our hard-working Polish immigrants will more than make up for it. Enjoy your Paki welfare recipients.

Are you thailad or the third thai poster?

He's completely right you retard

The ones in Spain are our inbred underclass filth

>shall we walk side by side and talk to each other while we soak up this foreign culture?
>no, let us walk single file instead and keep to ourselves
>ah yes, excellent idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold

>One of Harris' last journal entries read: "I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't … say, 'Well that's your fault,' because it isn't, you people had my phone number, and I asked and all, but no. No no no don't let the weird-looking Eric KID come along."

If I've had a benign tumor before, am I at risk of developing one again?
Asking for a friend

rayism iz gud

Alri lads, the Algeria-Tunisia match at thé AFCON is starting. Tak to you later.

yes

>Algeria-Tunisia match

ah so France v France?

third thai

the brits here are scum too for the most part m8, either deanos on tour, or bonafide runt tier sex tourists

Naturally there are a few good ones, but they are far outnumbered by the bad ones, from my experience at least.

Plane tickets are only £300, long haul doesn't have a barrier to entry any more

Entire UK column is wrong. Anything 20ºC or above is boiling.

Has it ever even been 40 degrees in the UK?

>Hey Corey, are you sure this is the place? I swear The Beatles were on a crosswalk

He's talking about expats not tourists you cretin

it was when your mum visited

gf is preggers, don't know how since we haven't slept together in months ahah

You have a gf lad? Fancy a double date with two 20 years olds at Khaosan this weekend?

Might get a job in Thailand and post on /brit/ from there.

Thoughts?

Reminder

this happened because you had dirty thoughts you perv

Doctor told me I have weak anus muscles lads.

popped 6mg xanax

feel a bit sloppy

Doctor told me I have weak anus mus-
*prrb*
oh god n-
*ppPPPRRLLBLBBLLBLLLTTTTTLBLBLBLPRRrrpPRB*

Quiet you

>Khaosan

No thanks, i prefer the higher class areas

Off course a white person couldn't possibly be a rapist paedophile

probably not a bad idea
not being edgy but we don't need most of the humans on earth
most of us are runts
we only need enough to work industry and scientists to create the industry and guide us forward
most people just live and die and make no progress for humanity

Do it desu. Met an older american guy who's been working here for 14 years. Seemed happier than any yank I have ever seen in my life (he completely lost that bad habit of fake smiling with all his teeths that they are taught to do from a young âge and seemed genuinely happy and chill). If you're qualified in some key areas you may also end up making more money than you were making in Europe (not even accounting for lower taxes and cost of living)

He has nice hair desu

Sam Jackson in Kingsman had the right idea

DONOLD TRUHMP

jij bent bent

Is Gaelic or Welsh more subhuman of a language?

>the number of maximum humans which is objectively naturally correct and in harmony with nature just happens to be 500,000,000 on the dot

ah yes very convincing and not a coincidence at all definitely not chosen for aesthetic reasons - no - but because it reflects the natural order yes hmm quite

> higher class areas
Such as? Redpill me pls.
I have been to sukumvit don't really like the sex tourist vibe there. Thailad suggested to check RCA which I will vidit this weekend also. What elese is there?

just made some sperg extremely angry on a video game lads
felt good tbqh

Americanised twat who'll say the wrong thing one day, get himself nicked and will be forced to convert to Islam in prison.

Maintain humanity under 497,586,349
In perpetual balance with nature

Just rolls on the tongue don't it

Just gave some Deano runt a verbal dressing down on overwatch

He won't be coming back any time soon

don't post

kaz "kikongo killer" miller

imagine marketing yourself as an edgy contrarian and backing out the second it becomes unfashionable
absolute STATE of him

Series 1 was better 2bh

>get pissed off at all the identity politics
>be a racist instead
bit contradictory 2bh

He is right (not wrong) and absolutely not contradicting himself. He is merely adding nuance to what he said before the alt right became mainstream with DJT winning the élection.

kaz "fulton a coon, i'll pop the balloon" miller

on the booze again lads

I generally just go out around siam discovery, i'm not too big on staying out past 12 really

>tfw they add you to argue and you just block the cunt

they're all teenage ruskies and pakis anyway

kaz "discount rates for apartheid states" miller

Ah cool will check it out

is this a new pol meme or something

Can you only get jobs in IT? my degree is econ so I can do accounting and all that shit too

he kept calling me a nigger really loudly on mic cos he was saying i wasn't good at the game and i asked him to cry for me on mic, worked quite well in riling him up

Wonder what happened to that lad who used to post pictures of the Pointless contestants every day.

haitiANO

So he's part of a tiny minority that obsessed over Jews, racial superiority and Adolf Hitler?

>new
this is from one of the first trailers for mgs5 I think, where it looked like kaz shot a black kid