Why am i still a hugless kissless virgin? i'm 25

why am i still a hugless kissless virgin? i'm 25

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4&
youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still crying on Sup Forums, like that you won't commit suicide.

also, cheer up bro!

youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4&

Because you're a self-loathing, narcissistic asshole.
>Woe is me, please give me all your attention
I've seen you post this same crap for months.
Stop shitposting on the internet to strangers about your problems that none of us care about anyway and seek actual fucking therapy.

Hit the gym and lose the weight is a good start. Start eating better, even if it is just cutting down from two to one sodas per day, then in s week change another small thing. Start going on short walks in the morning when it's cool out. Go one longer walks. Maybe get a gym membership, and go two or three times a week. Nothing huge, but at least its something. Sooner or later you will notice small changes. Maybe your pants are looser, or you arent out of breath as often as you used to be. Talk to people. Care about them and what they have to say, and they will do the same to you. Try to keep your thoughts mostely positive, and focus on what you can do now to make tomorrow better. Be yourself. Never try to act tough, or macho, or cool. You can stand up for yourself and be confident without being douchey. But most of all, remember that you are doing this for you. Because you want to live life the way it is meant to be experienced, because you are the person in charge of who you can be, and because happiness is something that we all have to work hard for.

It's a slow path to happiness, and there are always bumps in the road, but you have all your life to travel that travel it.

If anyone can do it, you can.

Kind of this

You know user, don't even question it, just keep going

because you haven't fucked a vagina. you should probably fuck a giraffe or a dog anyway, you look like you'd love it.

'Cause you're a depressing, unmotivated, lazy, uninspiring whiner who seeks help but refuses it.

timestamp

ching chong ping ling

The first part of this is the best fucking advice you'll ever receive. Cut the fucking soda, drink water. Start watching what you eat. Even if you keep eating the same shit, eat less of it. Get off your ass. No offense, but you look very overweight. Make a few small adjustments in your life and you'll lose 20 pounds in a month. It comes off quickly when you're very unhealthy. You have to choose to change man, no ones going to give a shit about you for you. It comes from within.

Can you please email me this like once a week. so often i lose faith in myself

go on backpage and get a moderately priced hooker who says "no AA"

dubs so you gotta

i'm 18 and still a virgin. tell me what you did to end up in your situation and i'll do the exact opposite

copy and paste this and put it in your phones calendar as an appointment. do the same for running etc..

Also start grocery shopping keep a a stock of healthy food in your house makes it way easier.

nothing

good luck doing everything

well september is gonna be fun when i got to college

Leave Sup Forums and go to meetups you fucking pussy.

you're a lazy sack of shit there's no excuse to be hugless no matter how ugly you are

I saw you before
ha faggot, I recently got over depression
it feels amazing, everything
getting high is ten times better, not being sad, having energy to do shit

go to the gym for a six months, just do cardio(don't want to be a minute man). read a couple books[non fiction] in the meantime(get out of your shell, learn something) and talk to them.

dont be nicey
find if they have a boyfriend and them know youre interested, in the first sentence.

do it till you get over being rejected.

so act not depressed?
thats retarded
im not op but thats the stupidest thing you can say to someone who is depressed
or at least me when I was fat and depressed

you dont care about being fat when you are depressed, and eating makes you happy while going to the gym is comparable to torture
picture going to the gym and not being interested in losing wheight or being healthier
picture going to the gym when not only you dont want to go but you also dont care about the purpose of going to the gym

apply that to school or any other activity, that was depression for me. everything is a burden

Stop expecting women to like you just because you like them

Stop being a coward

Stop weirding girls out

>go to random area
>see cute girl
>say hi, introduce yourself talk a little
>if she doesn't seem like she's trying to get away ask if she's busy later
>if she wants to go out with you great, if not, go to the next place and try again, she won't redicule you she'll be flattered and you'll just have to start over, no worries

I literally did this last Thursday and I'm sorta on a -starting to date had our first kiss- basis with a really cute girl that I never would've talked to a year ago cuz I was a puss

Would it help if I gave you a kiss and my ass?

how do i get a hug then

I fucked and had a boyfriend while depressed
its the same, it wont fix you
you think thats what you want but when it comes it will be another dissapointment
for you to value having a qt gf you have to stop being depressed
or at least I did

probably cos you havent had sex yet?

Mormon

ask nicely

Play some Zappa:
youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c

he is not in middle school
Sup Forums is for grown ups only, get out kiddie

I see a cute fucker under that fat sad shit, lift gain and chisel yourself into something better.

EARN A BETTER LIFE YOU CUNT.

we love you. -/fit/

id hug you
mind you im gay and into fat hairy guys so Id probably be kinda hard

i saw him say that he was only faking being interested in me. he only had two pics
i don't want to go to jail for attempted rape

How is that bad advice? It's literally as easy as asking a girl at Starbucks "oh that looks good what's that?" To break the ice

I was a Mormon missionary too. Got sent to the "salt lake city north mission" bc apperently there weren't enough Mormons in Utah

That's why you ask first

its not that easy dumbass
he doesnt want to have a gf, if he would then hed know how to do it
who doesnt?
he is not autistic, he knows that being obnoxious wont get you any pussy

also, that looks good what's that???
everything starbucks makes looks brown dumbass, its coffee

who's this guy?

It smells good then you nitpicking fag

Ofcourse he's autistic he's 25 and hasn't hugged a girl

Ofcourse he wants a gf that's what every autist thinks will cure his depression

the ugliest man in the world

my point was you are dumb

he has mental illnesses, he doesnt do it on purpose

You're an ugly fat fuck piece of shit. Try putting a paper bag over that fat ugly face.

if you are a straight girl then totally
I think he is cute
maybe because he looks like a sad puppy
and because he is fat and hairy

This nigga gets it. Get help OP, you're sick.

this is not the first time this has been posted
who is this guy

The fact that you think being a virgin is a big deal, regardless of age, just shows how narcissistic you are and are incapable of loving someone. All you care is about yourself. Having sex isn't going to change anything. Stop being a faggot.

retard
I bet you are a feminist
kys