How do I greentext?

How do I greentext?

like this

>wiping his brow through a metal helmet

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

not knowing how to greentext

great question

You see that carrot symbol next to the question mark on the bottom left? Just use that and type
>like this

Your Friend,
Epic Fail Guy

You have to get a certain amount of (yous) within a three month period when you have a Sup Forums plus account.

When you get that amount you have to send a handwritten letter to your local representative requesting the ability to greentext.

It takes usually four to five months to get a response so you have to keep sending those letters in and in time they will respond and formerly send your request to congress where they will go through a six month period of deciding whether or not the amount of (yous) and their content is enough to allow you the ability to greentext. If they decide to allow it, they will send you a binder of forms you have to fill out with your tax information, hospital records, and general employment info that you will have to turn into your local city hall.

these forms take about another two months to process. From there if you are lucky they will issue you a licence via email which you will then have to print out and take to the DMV (or MVD) and have them verify and notarize the licence.

They will give you a laminated card with a code on the back that is a 72 digit code of numbers and letter that you will have to re enter to the email (It is case sensitive so be sure to get it right the first time or you will have to go to the dmv for a new code which can take up to three weeks) Then once you enter the code you will have to make an account with Greentext.org which requires just your last three tax returns and a high school diploma. after about a week it will verify your info and make it so a box appears every post under the reCAPTCHA section of your Sup Forums page.

You have to insert another code they send you (usually 15 to 20 characters) every time you want to make your text green. It's different every time though.

Go through that and boom. You got green letters to impress all your friends on Sup Forums.

nice copy faggot

Wouldn't it be more pathetic if they did?

how do i dubs?

You have to have four years of military service in an eastern european country .

Non combat positions don't count toward it though.

>green text get

fake fag

Kill yourself newfag

\/ greendicks

>no it liek this dummy

>am i cool or am i a dumbass

nice photoshop fag