Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Do you think my wife is satisfied with my dick?

I think your wife us satisfied with somebody's dick.

is this erect?

probably thinks it's bigger 'cause she's 2d

It's flaccid

no

Hey at least you have your foreskin.

Try harder in the next life, you're not gonna satisfy anyone with that

If you want us to rate your dick then you have to post a picture of it, not your wifes clit.
Also tell her to shave her pussy is a fuckin mess

Are you Asian?

Need an erect picture to properly jdge

It's like 4 inches when fully erect

Speaking of, anyone have that webm of the Asian chick pulling the dudes underwear down and then laughing at his tiny cock?

I worry if I'm big enough.

Stop trolling/desperately fishing for compliments nigger

I'm half trolling and half telling him that his dick is way too small. He should go gay so he can have a satisying sex life.

And obviously from my pale albino mutant Aryan skin you can tell that I'm not a nigger

Do you use your toungue anr your fingers propertly? if you do that dick size dosnt matter.

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun for him. Not. Not to mention the fact that it's a lie.

At some point you had to have thought. "Gee I sure have a small penis." If mine were that small I would be getting fucked up my butt all day.

hahaha ok m8, is not a lie you fagg, and its depends of the person i like to lick my gf pussy so... nothing boring in that, and you can use the finger during the penetration to stimulate the clit, but if you fuck like a fucking gorilla its not my fault.

Probably not. But, man, you have an ugly fucking wife.

Whatever man. If you believe that shit. Women like getting their cunt dug out. They want to feel a big dick that can get in deep and inseminate them. Enjoy your mutual masturbation by all means though.

hahaha you dont have fucking idea nigger.

You're delusional. Honestly I feel bad you've never satisfied a single female in your life.

You actually believe your tongue can compensate for the actual sex organ. The penis. Penis in vagina. That's sex.

The best part to make a women squirt its i dont give a fuck about this comments haha, so still thinking you only need a big penis tyrone.

And none of you fuckers noticed the brush handle up his ass.

>Tyrone
lol I'm paler than a ghost. Don't blame your inadequacy on the color of your skin.

Lmao no we did not

K Mr.YouOnlyHaveToHaveAMonsterCockEvenIfYouDontKnowHowToUseItProperly.

They'd rather have a monster cock that came instantly than a tiny one.

i just have an average dick but as i say, i can make my gril squirt so, idc your fucking comments.

>getting their cunt dug out

pls...

doubtful

shed be more satisfied with my 3 inches of gurth than that