I want to jack off to the hottest girls you know

I want to jack off to the hottest girls you know.

gimmie ur best insta/fb pics and ill do the same

less clothes and ass preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

brewster.empowernetwork.com/blog/why-olympic-athletes-are-so-horny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this chick was a mega slut in college, and she looved getting her ass fucked

im in love with her ass

wow

this chick blew a guy in the middle of a party kek

moar of her

how do you think she cums? loud or gently and quiet?

nicee

since shes an athlete id say loudly and passionately

heres a nice collage i made a while ago

i like your logic, friend. I would have guessed the same. Also i believe she often does it in the shower after practice, to help her body relax.

pic on the left for your enjoyment. i would fuck this ass until my dick fell off

dat ass tho... I understand

no one interested? i'll stop.

dont stop

like her?

indeed

No one?

what would you do if you walked into a room after a party ended and saw this...

left......

cum

wtf?? story? does she just regularly get blacked out wearing skimpy clothes? i need to meet her

pretty much

fucking kek

Rolling
0-4 fap
5-9 no fap
1/3

2/3

3/3

Bonus

The majority of the volleyball players at my university were lesbians, and would hook up with each other and other women student athletes. I can attest to them fucking each other in the shower and on each others' beds, while I "slept" on my buddy's bed 10 feet away. If it was late and they were drunk they'd mostly breathe deeply as they fucked, whether in the shower or on the bed, but if they were sober they were loud and didn't care who heard them.

OMG

i particularry enjoy such stories because such girls have very strong thighs and hips and can properly push against eachother as they fuck. I bet they do sweat a lot as they fuck, almost like workout for them.

There you go OP

Can't think of any worse place to be than a place that rammed with people.

Athletes are hornier than non-athletes, so seeing other hard bodies in motion, along with their higher libido, makes them hungrier, you could say.

>such girls have very strong thighs and hips and can properly push against eachother as they fuck.

You gave me the best mental image, and make me remember said volleyball girls as they went down on each other and then tried tribbing on a small dorm bed. Shit was so cash.

To continue my point:

brewster.empowernetwork.com/blog/why-olympic-athletes-are-so-horny

I love blondes.

>brewster.empowernetwork.com/blog/why-olympic-athletes-are-so-horny
very interesting read.

May i show you a female body that i would be fascinated to watch as she fucks.

Don't get me wrong , i am not too much into such muscle type women, however from a scientific point of view i would very much enjoy hearing her grunts and seeing her hips move so she can get as much pleasure as she can.

My daughter

moar pls!1!!

moar?

Used to fuck this chicks ass and pump my load into her mouth. Regular swallower. Turned out she was a slut and fucked about every dude she knew. It must have been what gave her satisfaction...
I dumped her, which was kind of stupid. I should have just carried on using her holes, no feelings involved.