Gf wants to wear this skirt out, i think its too short, am i right?

gf wants to wear this skirt out, i think its too short, am i right?

This would suit her better.

no, tell her to wear it to a park without panties and walk around the basketball court until she gets slammed by a lot of guys

she doesnt wear underwear cause of lines

Don't be an insecure beta faggot. Let her wear it so she can attract a more alpha male then your transition into a true cuckold will be completed

Damm nigga you have got to clean that mold. Shits dangerous to your health. Just looking out for ya op

If she doesnt have underwear then thats way too short. If she sits down guys are gonna be staring into her whispering eye

Everything in this picture is disgusting.

Tell her she can wear it as long as she gives you head several times throughout the night.

not too short if she wants to fuck other guys

I'm light skin and if I find your girl like that in the streets she's going to get blacked by my cock

first of all thats wayyy short, second she reaaaaally doesnt have the frame to pull it off anyway

OP, post her tits.
You know we just want to see her tits.

Implying you wouldn't brutally rape her while her face is red because of crying and beating it.Leaving your seed inside her as a medal of disgrace.

her legs are chubby so you cant see her vagina if her legs are closed

Id want to do that to a non uggo

She's too disgusting.

you fuck ugly chicks.you have sex with the pretty ones.

id say no only because whereever you go you could get kicked out. besides that... dude, be proud you have a sexually confident woman. Fuck these other niggas on here. learn how to be alpha you pussy.

Her name is Courtney Jayne Wesener / Courtney Jayne on FB:

facebook.
com/bonnybuttonsearrings/posts/539116646136945

instagram.
com/xmiss_courtzx/

twitter.
com/cjwesener

pinterest.
com/courtneywesener/

voyeur-russian.
com/gallery-amateur_108570.html

xhamster.
com/photos/gallery/223043/anna_cute_aussie_chubby.html

amateuralbum.
net/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=252631

girlscv.
com/Gallery/2070089908/Anna_M_Aussie_from_Brisbane

Works as a nurse, also Wesley Mission, Queensland.

OP here, for more email me at: [email protected]

Who gives a shit about the skirt, you're both going to be dead in a few months if you dont clean that mould.