I have always felt isolated from my local community and society in general...

I have always felt isolated from my local community and society in general, it was never a problem as I could come to /b and feel like I "fitted in", however, over the last few years /b has changed so much I now feel isolated on here too. So in an attempt to "feel at home again" amongst all the trap threads and boi pussy threads I have purchased an anal dildo and will shove it up my ass if this thread gets 88 posters in it. pic related.

TL;DR .... OP is a faggot and will deliver

bump

shit, can't bump own thread

For fucks sake. You already bought the goddamn thing. Just get it over with, don't make your anal play a social media campaign. Quit being a whiny pussy and just live a little, you cunt.

you already want it a post count isn't going to matter faggot.

Post pics with timestamp.

fuck you all, it's 88 or nothing

toasting for sexual exploration.

Hope you've got some lube

No lube user

Sup Forums was always bad but it got even worse.

Ah fuck it or it fucks you, which is the correct one?

don't do it

Hello

yeah I have

I'm gonna be using lube

yup

Post timestamp or face the sage

winrar

Then you might as well toss that thing in the trash and go write another tearful entry in your journal, cause no one here gives a flying fuck. Anal play is pretty boring, and your motivations are nonsense. If you think a piece of hard rubber up your ass is going to fix your autism, you're worse off than you think.

well I guess as it isn't a "fucking machine" I'll be fucking myself with it

is this normal now wtf

Write "sage" in the options box to win $100 gift card to amazon

You should seriously kill yourself if you'd sooner stick anal beads up your ass to fit in on Sup Forums then to learn a couple normie memes to fit in IRL

nope and nope, have a little faith.

Bump for anal beads

Good luck user u going to post prof

Nope. Sage nigger.

it's actually quite supple silicone type material, hard rubber sounds a bit painful for a first time.

if thread gets to 88 poasters I will take pics of said deed with timestamps etc but not before the magic 88

Oh well then I guess that changes everything.

Put it in your ass you fucking faggot

Lube isn't always necessary. Just shit and wait an hour or so. Then shove a finger in and there should be a bit of mucus around the inside of the anus. When you take your finger out it should be pretty slippery from the music. Give yourself a rim job with the finger and you're ready to go.

Roll

nah, gotta agree with everything else apart from the hard rubber thing, I know it's sad but hey ho, my lifes crap so what the fuck, might as well do this.

88 pls

Got it

Rolling

What you're looking for is someone to offer to help.

I'll do it if you're in South Florida but I don'tb acknowledge safe words.

Heil hitler pls

maybe not necessary but I'll be using it anyway, Liquid Silk is the brand, apparently very popular among the gay community as it claims not to dry out.

This this right

1488 pls

Helping the cause

dunno why yer rollan, it aint a get type of thing, it's the number of seperate poasters in the thread which is currently 21.

Test

your little help, about 3000 miles away for a start

deliever

88 get

I'll contribute to your sick desires OP.

Just sayin, most anons migrated to Sup Forums

I will deliver, you are poaster 23, when we hit 88 my ass is gonna get reamed.

Roll

Deliver OP

:)

Checkd

well that's good to know, maybe after I've destroyed my anus I'll swing by there and say hi

We already did faggot ffs

checkedddd

roll

Grow a pair and just admit your gay and quit kidding your self and get it overwith sooner than latter and take a real dick up your ass!

+1

Rollin

+88

We'll give you the replies user. Just make sure you give us the delivery pic

row

OP won't deliver

see
and read my original thread starting statement faggot

Hope you bought something made of silicone, glass or metal

OP is a raging faggot

Put it in darger

upvote

yeah I will, currently 34 poasters in thread, when it hits 88 delivery will occur

it's silicone

My son hits me

DO IT
O
I
T

if anyone "winrars" this please go back and read the post at the start

I hope you bleed after ass fucking yourself

Do it OP

What exactly did you buy? The pic in OP?

Roll

yeah, really, my old man used to beat ten bales of shit out of me, maybe it's why I'm such a gigantic fuck up.

Op you should start get undressed

post++

Do it boi

Do it

hope u

post = post +1

88 posts now yes

Wait, posts or posters?

yup, pretty much, it's very slightly different to the pic but still close enough to be a fair representation

Posters. OP is a nigger and isn't posting anything.

posters, because OP is an attention whore

Op is a lying faggot typical

seperate individual poasters, please learn to read, I was quite clear at the start of the thread.

currently at 47

OP faggot of the day

op is not a nigger and I will deliver as already specified

yeah, pretty much what I feel like right about now, it's kinda fun too.

No I aint, delivery will occur at 88 poasters

currently at 48

yup, one of the "glorious winged" variety