ITT: post flawless albums

ITT: post flawless albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FKYsUEuvIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dawn Patrol...

So if by turning the master bass volume essentially down to zero and almost muting the lead guitar just so Hetfield and Ulrich can stroke their infalted ego's, you mean "flawless", then this is a great album

This.

OP failed at his own thread, unless he meant to say post overrated albums

lol so Beethoven, please tell us your fucking masterpeice!?

so the Metallica contrarians have already entered the thread. Go on, let's get it over with, say how much better Slayer.

Master of Puppets is a masterpiece

It got even worse with ...And justice when they signed on Newsted

Pretty Good.
Awesome

Product of its time

I haven't heard this one yet.

I think you have MoP confused with AJFA.

Are you retarded, I am commenting on the OP calling Masters a flawless Album. Not comparing any work I have done to anything. Fucking potatoe

oh yes this is so true

No, it started with MoP and got out of control with Justice

I remember when I was 13 too

ulrich started to show his ego during MoP but it escalated during Justice to the point of no return.

In fact, Ulrich came into the sessions with a detailed sense of what he wanted out of the drum sound, Thompson says, even bringing in photos of an equalizer set up. And Ulrich was willing to fight for that vision, even at the expense of the other instruments, Thompson tells Ultimate-Guitar.com.
“We had to get the drum sound up the way he had it,” Thompson says. “I wasn’t a fan of it. So now he goes, ‘See the bass guitar?’ and I said, ‘Yeah, great part, man. He killed it.’ He said, ‘I want you to bring down the bass where you can barely, audibly hear it in the mix.’ I said, ‘You’re kidding. Right?’ He said, ‘No. Bring it down.’ I bring it down to that level and he says, ‘Now drop it down another 5 dB.’ I turned around and looked at [Metallica guitarist James] Hetfield and said, ‘He’s serious?’ It just blew me away.”
The shame of it, according to Thompson, was that former Metallica bassist Jason Newsted had put the performance of lifetime to tape. “My only regret is that we didn’t have enough time to at least mix it the way we heard it,” he says. “I wanted to take Master Of Puppets and blow that away. That was my sonic direction for … And Justice For All. It was all there but I think they were looking for more garagey-type sound without bass. And the bass was great; it was perfect.”

great album. every song is good.

>edgy

AJFA has the worst production imaginable. It almost ruins the whole thing. Fuckin Lars, man. Is there anything that gremlin can't utterly fuck up?

le metalika iz 4 children xD by the way I'm 23

Posting the best Slayer album

Dyers Eve and maybe Blackened are the only good songs on AJFA. It's way overrated

Master > Ride > Kill > Justice >>>>>> I don't even care about the rest

I'll check this one out.
Good album
I'm not into hip hop
Five star classic.
Go to hell, pleb.
Great album.

The only guy here who understands the definition of flawless apparently.

he didnt fuck up Napster. That was a win wasnt it?

Right so please tell us what you consider a flawless album since you know so much about music?

Now THIS is a masterpiece of an album

Death Magnetic is actually very good, if you get the guitar hero version that doesn't suffer from the loudness war.

>he didn't fuck up Napster

You do know what happened to Napster after the whole Metallica/Dre/other jews ordeal, right?

kek, yes. failed attempt at sarcasm I guess

I found a flaw. "Metallica"

GH version is superior, but complaints about compression are way exaggerated. Original version isn't that bad.

Dave wrote every good Metallica song. The reason Metallica became shit was because they had nothing left to steal from Dave

I ain't even trolling. One of the best records of the 90s

this. now go away

Hi, Dave! Already salty that Hardwired is going to annihilate Dystopia?

10/10

Abba

Maybe in sales. Metallica has been releasing nothing but shit since the early 90's while Megadeth has been releasing good shit since they started

>you now realize Metallica has more shit albums then they do good albums

It's actually a shame that it's become customary to write off Abba.

Eno has only one flawless album, and it's not Before and After Snoozefest.

This legend is almost 20 years old.

GOOD:
Kill Em All
Ride the Lightning
Master of Puppets
Death Magnetic

MEDIOCRE:
And Justice For All
The Black Album

BAD:
Load
Reload
St. Anger

Also,
>Megadeth has been releasing good shit since they started

What is Risk?

abba? more like abBAD

Snoozefest is one of my favorite albums ever. Also it's so rare to find other Eno fans on Sup Forums so let's try and get along.

Wow, one album

You might as well consider Kill Em All a Megadeth record, Dave wrote nearly every song. He wrote alot on Ride as well...

youtu.be/4FKYsUEuvIo Metallicafagd WILL defend this

Load and Reload were not that bad.

Plus one on that.
What about The Sword-Age of winter.

I'm arguing with you, but that's so god damn terrible it cracks me up whenever I hear it. Still, I think the cumulative awesome of the good Metallica records outweighs the cumulative awesome of the (admittedly far more consistent) Megadeth discography

Good one dickhead

Groundbreaking, but has aged terribly. Almost any other Patton record is better

one of the greatest...

Yes

vs

GOOD:
Killing is my business....and business is good
Peace sells....but who's buying
Rust in Peace
Countdown to Extinction
Youthanasia
The system as failed
United abominations
Endgame
Super collider
Dystopia

MEDIOCRE:
So far...so good...so what
Thirteen

BAD:
Cryptic Writtings
Risk

OBJECTIVELY CORRECT

1. Master of Puppets
2. Ride the Lightning
3. Kill Em All
4. Death Magnetic
5. ...And Justice For All
6. The Black Album
7. Reload
8. St. Anger
9. Load

>super collider - good
>So far... - mediocre

top kek pleb

I agree with that list, but maintain that Metallica's quality wins out over Megadeth's quantity

13th step too

You really dont know what the fuck you are talking about.
That was Justice.

>no venom in thread

Yup

Kill yourself

i used to listen to metallica when i was like 10 or 11 (problably the avarage age here). i consider ...and justice for all the best, deepest most mature and most underrated album by metallica by far.

yes

Surprisingly good album considering The Crusade sucked infected hooker asshole

Masterpiece franku-sama

10/10

Such fucking horseshit. The rebalanced versions of MoP with restored bass are fucking amazing, especially Orion and Thing That Should Not Be. I'm for a 31st anniversary remaster with better bass.

>any album by the Streets being flawless

top kek nigger