Post girls you know and user says what they would do to them cont

Post girls you know and user says what they would do to them cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

152media.com.br/instagram/albuns/uGfdyU.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ex's gf, total slut bag, degrade her

Same girl. Coworker and friend.

your exgf or your ex's gf?

ex co-worker

ex's gf, femanon lol

Would gangbang with midgets

Former coworker. Went on a couple dates, but it didn't work out. How would user fuck her?

With a spanner

152media.com.br/instagram/albuns/uGfdyU.jpg

Fuck her tenderly and cuddle afterwards.

Chick from OP.

I want to bind her hands behind her and titfuck her on her bed, then cum all over her face and glasses.
Get those jeans off of her, bend her over and take her doggy style right on that floor. Cum deep inside and get photos of the creampie.
Stuff her panties in her mouth, push her on her back and force her knees up by her ears, and fuck her anally. Make her spread her pussy lips and jerk off on her twat to finish.

pic of you for comparison?

>see this at pool
>what do you do

Checked, and do

currently have a crush on her, how would you use her?

nahh i actually use Sup Forums lol!

worth a shot.

i was going to incorporate you in the degrading of her scenario

I'd kidnap her and keep her hidden away for a while, treating her relatively well, but making her masturbate with a vibrator any time she wanted anything--food, water, a shower, whatever. She'd have to get used to cumming on demand. After a few weeks I'd ask if she wants to talk to her parents; of course she'll say yes, and she'll do what's expected of her. In the middle of it I'll call her parents and tell them to not hang up--if they hang up, if they stop listening, I will hurt her. Then put it on speaker, set the phone down near her, and they can listen to their little girl masturbate and orgasm. They'll hear her beg for help while I rape her, and hear her orgasm again when I put the vibrator to her clit and fuck her from behind. After I've cum in her I'll slip the vibrator in her cunt and tell them where to find her.

This is my sister-in-law please degrade her.

I want to titfuck her too. We both recently became single. Thinking of asking her out soon.

For your girl I'd lift that dress up and bend her over the counter. Fuck her in that position while pulling on her hair.

She's hotter than me tho fml

Anybody want to share their ex or current gf on kik?

see that just makes it better in the degrading of her.

What about just a body pic.

Chick from my home town. Kind of the picture of innocence; Daughter of a Southern Baptist preacher, doesn't date, never swears, all that. She's a really sweet kid though, I liked hanging out with her.

Reply for reply, get rough and mean

you want her degraded then?

How long ago did ex dump you?

Best of luck.

still together

still together? How does that work if he's your ex?

Thanks. Might share some stories if things work out.

tie her up naked and strapped to a chair. use her like a cheap fucktoy, my cock down her throat whenever i decide. her cunt with a dildo stuffed in it at all times. i'd have her calling herself a disgusting fuckpig just so she could eat.

then when she finally believes her place of fuck hole. i bring you in and have her worship you from your toes to your ass. having her tell you just how much better you are than her worthless ass

she is his ex

The plot thickens.

slap that stupid fucking grin off her face and shove her head down into those pillows. i would pillage her ass before even touching her pussy. after i railed her hard and filled her tailpipe, id three finger fuck her until she squirted. savagely. machine style, hard and fast.
any feet legs or ass of her?

===
tell me what youd do to this skinny femanist

now it just makes no sense haha. unless the OP was a typo or this isnt the OP replying...

>ex's gf
>she is the ex
I'm confused.

oh. OK. That's not quite whay you said before.

she's married now, right? So quite an old ex?

She is into being degraded.

user i would fuck those tits right there in that would. blow it in her mouth.
i dont think ive ever wanted to fuck some tits so bad

good?

same girl

kiss her couse shis my mom!!!

here with her younger sister

so you like them...

milk her

oh my god so good. id keep her tied down in my basement so i could tickle and torture her feet, id love to whip them with rods and definitely cum on them.
shed need to be broken in facefuck style
too

and what about this girl? you never replied

any of her in skirts or heels user?

yeah fucking love them would love to blow on them. lets see some booty legs or feet

more of both from this?

nice booty as well

only from right

Cuck her

wwyd

meant to reply

shes fucking stacked. would love to doggystile pound her while i held on to her tits. as soon as she cums, id pull my cock out and ram it in her ass. finish in her colon

kids maybe 2 or three
we wedding
go to america
build a house
bring family with us from mexico
build a buiesnes
kill white peple
make more kids
steal your job
make more house
kill your kids
make more kids
by staff
sell stafff
go back to mexico
go again to usa
bring more family with us
build a house
build a buiesnes
kill white peple
make more kids
steal your job
make more house
kill your kids
make more kids
by staff
sell stafff
go back to mexico
go again to usa
build a house
build a buiesnes
kill white peple
make more kids
steal your job
make more house
kill your kids
make more kids
by staff
sell stafff
go back to mexico
go again to usa

her ass makes me crazy

nice, last one for good riddance

This one can help you?
wwdy?

yeah sorry, was making dinner.

She's a looker...I like the prudish ones anyway. I'd love to fuck her while she's wearing that though...maybe in a room at some party shes at. Shove her into a room and slap her around before getting her to her knees and face fucking her, making sure she knows her place..calling her tons of names. Then I'd call in the guys around me, all of them hate her for her bullshit beliefs. Then we gang rape her...make sure she knows who she's just there for us to fuck.