Tell me about these mushrooms Sup Forums

Tell me about these mushrooms Sup Forums
Learn me about their quality and species.

Also Mushroom thread

eat up user

>learn me

You niggah what? Grammar, get you some of that!

Looks like mexi-goldcaps or Psilocyben cubensis. Good shit bro. Happy trails.

I've never actually done them. Waiting on a good situation to dive in. I've been browsing about the amount I should take. How much do you guys think I should take for my first time?

Man up and do 3.5 grams.

Where do you live?
Did you pick and dry these yourself?

Why do people bother with shrooms when acid is so cheap?
Eh, whatever, easy to grow if you keep shit sterile i guess

Are you serious

I know they aren't penis c's but along that family I would assume. Take them slowly user, You need to have respect for any drug.

With that being said shrooms always make me get stuck in a gnarly loop if taken right. With the onset of colors radiating around objects. Orbs around the moon. Do it somewhere cool. calm, collected. Its up to you. I also had some at a concert I swarfed down. During the Sun Make sure to stay hydrated and have fun.

Acid isn't easy to come by in my town. I know far more peeps with shroom hook ups. Plus with all of the designer drugs out there, it's hard to find true LSD

oh fuk i member dem days
makes my jaws sore just lookn

Its easy when you know where to look. I get a sheet for ~100$

I took 2 my first time and I thought it was a good intro to the shrooms experience

I live 50 miles north of detroit and I can't find shit but I also refuse to do any business in detroit.

3.5g for sure maybe more depending on how old they are. You want a good trip and shrooms lose potency over time and with heat. If your not eating them right away store them in your freezer. Also given the size and deformity of the shrooms and caps they were either dried like shit or there a first flush of b+ grown off of brown rice cakes.

>I took 2
One shroom can weight half a gram, the other can weight more than 5. This is bad advice

dnm

Well I don't see why not all the D boys are coming to the tri-states with all your all's dope.

2 grams, sorry I didn't clarify that

All my dope is local grown son. I don't need any of the mexican brick coming out of the D

Eat one top of a cap wait 30 mins user then continue down it.

Look like some sweet gold caps to me, look potent too.
>I'd take a half 1/8th first go, look like some intimidating shrooms.

Oh no im talking about heroin. Silly boy.

Ah, i misunderstood. Yeah, 2g is a chill dose, not overly intense and you can get a pretty good feel about the whole experience

Naw, homie don't play that shit.

Bump

2-2.5g is usually a good starting dose. 3.5g wouldn't be too difficult if one were with experienced friends. The problem with recommending dosages is that people have different levels of sensitivity to them. One person might find 3g disappointing while another might find it too intense. There really isn't anyway of knowing until your first dose, which is why most forums will recommend starting low and working your way up.

I understand. Where you at close to the D though? Ive been to toledo but I think thats a little further.

Port Huron.

Just took shrooms two weeks ago for the first time. It was life changing. Fuck everyone in my life that led me to believe otherwise.

Anyways, how often is the average/normal waiting period for shrooms?

No addicts answer.

Nice, Ive been close west of there towards put-in bay for a crazy weekend. Bunch of rich people though.

To kick in? Usually about 30 minutes. For me it starts with feeling lightweight and everything gains a warm glow. Peaks around 90 minutes to 2 hours. By then I'm usually out in the cosmos or in another dimension.

Fuck you, you don't control us.

Maybe a good 30min to an hour depending on body. Go to erowid for more drug questions if you dont want to hear from us "ADDICTS"

Not much money out here anymore. South east michigan is a cesspit though going towards flint or saginaw isn't better.

Definitely cubensis b+. If you've never experienced psychadelics go 2 grams. If you've done lsd or something and know that psychadelic feeling go 3.5 grams. Personally 3.5 was way too much for me on my first time, threw up quite a bit and was in the fetal position for most of the trip, I do have terrible anxiety though even not on shroomies

ah shit, sorry what I meant to say was like how often should I take shrooms without worry how it will effect my 9-5 life.

1 hour - 3 hours for me for the kick-in
>had a friend who didn't eat anything at a fest and it took him a day and a half to kick in. I know, sounds impossible but I was there.

Your tolerance spikes after you trip. For me I have to wait a week or more before I can get a good trip.

Yeah I hate to hear that. I was youtubing some videos and its crazy what you all see in the city as far as abandonment goes. Im in kentucky myself so we're not royalty for sure.

ight so like 1-2 a month? that sounds tight.

how similar is it to acid? I'm gonna trip on acid for the first time too in a couple of weeks. just wanted general opinions and thoughts for a newbie of trip inducing drugs

Oh fuck yeah dude. Detroit could easily be Fallout.

Checked dubs. Somewhat similar but the sensations are different as well as the visuals. Shrooms have a heavier body high and the hallucinations are more fractal or geometric. Acid's hallucinations are more organic.

Haha. Well user good talking to ya. Stay safe in michigan.

Just do the shrooms man................................... If you are worried about down the road make this the first and last time. Idk.

too me at least, very different effects, not comparable

I find acid to be much easier on the body. No nausea either. The visuals are slightly different.

> hallucinations are more fractal or geometric. Acid's hallucinations are more organic.

Weird, i had the opposite experience

to*

I have exactly the same shrooms waiting to be eaten. It's my first time and my weight is 55 kg so I'm going to do 1 gram

If you never done it you should get a brain and take one or even less only to see how your body reacts. Then wait couple of months and choose a good day with no plans except this experience.
Fucking tired of stupidfucks that throw their trips away.

First trip for me was still magic. Clear night, warm swimming pool with color changing lights going. Flaming Lips-Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robotos album in the stereo.

>Then wait couple of months
Your tolerance resets in about 2 weeks. Also, take "one" doesn't mean anything if he doesn't weight it

>Definitely cubensis b+
Identifying a sub-variety is damn near impossible in most cases. Things like stem length and width have more to do with growing conditions than anything else.

>man up
>3.5g
Pick one

I've already done the heroic dose before so fuck off.