I'm going to kill myself...

I'm going to kill myself. I have a lot of Diazepam so I was just wondering how much you think it would take when combined with alcohol to ensure I don't wake up in the morning. Also what is the easiest and most painless way to commit suicide or is there any better drugs to ensure an overdose.

Take as many as your stomach can hold and drink as much alcohol as your liver can take.

Then stream it, you faggot.

If you want to commit suicide just climb up something really tall and jump or stick a knife at your temple and run sideways into a wall

1 pill, and you ll wake up tomorrow closer to death.
Repeat until you die.

Story?

I love d 10s

Drowning is the best way to go imo.
> Fill up bathtub with water
> handcuff legs and hands behind your back so you won't second guess your decision
> splash into tub and die a painless death
> cant breathe, pass out, is kill

>10mg
holy fuck, who the hell prescribes that shit

Also, don't do it, you risk liver failure while still being alive, and you DON'T want to experience that pain
Actually don't kill yourself at all, go to the ayahuasca ceremony if you wan't to live again

It's a terrible way to commit suicide, even with alcohol. No guarantee of it working and you'll likely just die from drowning in your own vomit if you do die.
Get some helium and go for the exit bag method.

If you do want to use a drug to OD, score some heroin and shoot up just a fucking huge amount. Painless. Near instant.

Don't kill yourself, watch movies!
ADDY IN IMAGE!!!!

Tonight we're having a special event to premiere our newest movie:
"WATER POWER"

Water Power was loosely based on the real-life exploits of the "Illinois Enema Bandit", Michael H. Kenyon, who administered forced enemas to female college students in the 1960s and 70s. That's right, this is a movie about a serial enema rapist. It is often described as a XXX version of "Taxi Driver", but with more enemas. Nothing is left to the imagination here folks. It is absurd, hilarious, and disgusting.

Water Power will be the headliner in a special playlist designed to keep you simultaneously entertained and disgusted. Tonight's playlist:

All Times CST
————-
(09:05pm)-Edward Lee's depraved splatterpunk novel brought to life in: HEADER

(10:35pm)-The worst STD ever is: CONTRACTED

(12:00am)Our main event: WATER POWER

(01:20am)-Another orifice-oriented masterpiece: WETLANDS

(03:10am)-Every line is crossed by: ISLAND OF DEATH
————-

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through superhero pablum No cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Suicide experts, on Sup Forums.

Lol you will just have a looooong sleep.

Valium won't work.

LIVE STREAM?????

>not just keeping a tank of carbon monoxide on you at all times.

All of them faggot

Go ahead an explain your reasoning behind committing suicide, user. What's going on? Otherwise, you're just another attention seeking faggot.

Why dont you just take a diazepam?

Its litterally a chill pill.

>easiest and most painless
By not fucking around on Sup Forums and actually getting shit done, faggot

/thread

That's not enough there.

Best way is either heroin or a helium kit.

Formic acid + Sulfuric acid = Carbon Monoxide.
Formic acid is easy to get on the internet
Sulfuric acid you can get as drain cleaner. Just get the right one.

>climbs high to run into a wall.kek

Why does it need to be painless, you wont remember shit when ur dead.

Unless theres an afterlife, where you'll have to get ready for a lot of pain, since suicide is a huge sin.