Quickdrawing any dubs requests

Quickdrawing any dubs requests

Trips I will draw more slowly

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/JustYourSenpai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What type of requests will you take?

bump

Mostly anything I guess, but I didn't draw nothing for like 2 years, I'm just getting back, so it will probably suck very much

All right, try drawing a topless woman.

I'll keep the thread alive & give you requests, if you want! I seem to be the only person here for now.

Thanks dude, appreciate that

I'm drawing very bad at moment, so I'll take a little bit of time and try to do something decent

give me 4min or something like that, I also need to take the pic on my phone and upload to the onedrive

le bump

No problem! If anything, you'll get some much needed practice. I don't mind waiting!

Anyways, are you a video gamer?

Don't mind the conversation here. Gives me something to say aside from multiple versions of 'bump'. :p

steamcommunity.com/id/JustYourSenpai/

Yep, heres my steam acc

Almost finishing

I can't drawn hair for shit

Although I do appreciate the Steam invite...I made a promise just now.

I am in college, & its my last semester. In an effort to study on my grades, I decided not to use Steam, Skype, or Discord while in school.

I play a game called Realm of the Mad God. I have gotten very good at that game, & some of my friends on those programs also play Realm. I don't want them bugging me to come back, especially during my college home stretch.

Here it goes
I spent like most of the time looking in my folder, I had a sketch of a woman, so I just took the sketch, erased some lines, and finished it

Its ok, I'm in college too right now, I also need to study more, but I'm lazy cunt

TRIPS! And thank you for understanding! Got an e-mail? Also, next request. Draw a black & white cat.

Also, that sketch is VERY nice. I am finding it hard to believe you took a 2-year break from drawing. :p

Anyways, I am studying to become a Chemical Technician! My last 3 classes are Intro to Physics, Intro to Computers & Apps, & Statistics.

Thanks man! appreciate that, yea but its looking good because I had a sketch somewhere, so it was a lot easier, I used to do from zero even better than this one

You can send me emails on [email protected], is not my professional email. but I'll read it, and I can send you my true email over there

Gonna work on that cat

I'm on my second semester of Computer Science, I suck at coding tho

I sent you an e-mail just now, good sir.

draw a circle

roll

rahol

Seems I am not alone anymore.

As soon as the thread 404 I'll see it

Got you fam. no need to roll

Awesome, thank you!

Draw Harambe please

Draw stick figure hitler

Roll

Reroll

I have a lewd request for you. You know the woman you sketched earlier? May I request her in this pose, but getting fucked in her pussy by both guys? If you're up to it, may I also request an x-ray shot in the upper right corner, showing off the dicks in her pussy?

Ok, Harambe gets third spot in the line because Harambe is Harambe, no need to roll

Dicks out

Cat almost finished, can't draw reaistic cat eyes anymore

Thanks Bro. Dicks out

Uploading cat to onedrive, don't die on me

Keeping the thread alive

Just do it

I choked so hard on the eyes, full damage control

Thank you, Nike sneakers.

Well hey, you gave it a try & you are rusty. Better than anything I could draw. :p

Right now I can't, I'm taking forever to do simple requests, I really need to train more to regain my skill

If anything add me on steam/email whatever, then I can do with more time someday and send to you

>Circle, then Harambe

All right. I'll be sure to keep in touch with you via e-mail!

I'll keep this thread afloat for the last 2 requests.

Gonna help you with that

All right, thank you.

No Problem. I want my Harambe

Completely understandable!

Dicks out!

sent to one drive, 30 seconds

I'm going to chill with my gf, barely talked to her the whole day after we wake up , time to give her some attention

We'll be here, user artist!

Here it goes

Anyways, anyone can add me to talk, request something or whatevs

Gonna spend the rest of the night with my girl. good night bless up Sup Forumsros

Thank you. Gotta sleep now, it's 6am over here in germany. Dicks out for harambe even in my dreams.