I hate being a dope fiend

I hate being a dope fiend
AnYone else?

Feel u brotha. Been sober for 4 months now but on suboxone and smoke hella weed. That's what keeps me going it's the best luck and success I've had trying sobriety

that is not what sobriety is idiot.

Never had subs before. I'd love to try them. Tried the kratom to come off but it did shit

Well it soundseems like a start. And you probably have no clue what your talking about. Your out of your element.

StFu donny

A picture of your knees?
What makes you a fiend?
Explain more?

dude, fucking sick trips! what is that picture of, are those your legs? What kind of cords are those?

Cant post wo a pic
The rubber bands might mean something

Hey, at least you got trips

Well It's the best I've done off dope. My doc prescribes me it and honestly I'm in college at USF doing better than ever on the deans list. Not some liberal arts fag but also not a genius either. I'm just saying I tried the whole AA NA thing it helped when I needed it but to tell me since I'm a dope head I can't have a beer even tho I'm 22 and in college and that's a relapse and a total failure is stupid.

Keep it up bro. I heard it gets easier with time. I fucking prey that's true

first off, I would like to commend you on those dank, potassium-fueled, GLORIOUS trips!

Next, what is like to be on dope? Are you high right now?

I have no addictions. I have no trendy sexual conflicts. I have no major medical conditions. I'm not disabled. I'm gainfully employed. Woe is me

if 666 op needs to quit dope

technically, replacing one drug with another drug is both not being sober and not even a start in the direction of sober. but i applaud you because it is at least a step in a positive direction, if not towards complete sobriety. guys who smoke weed can get jobs and shit -- guys who shoot up end up sitting on the street holding a piece of cardboard with a gay ass lie about being a veteran on it.

Haven't been high in months. I just did a bundle so at least I can sleep tonight

still smoking weed and taking pain meds is not being sober you fucking criminal. you're still a drug addict, you're still a piece of shit.

And what, pray tell, is a bundle?

I know

You haven't been high in months!? in what way are you a dope fiend, poser CUNT!

10 bags of dope

It doesn't get me high anymore it just makes me feel like a normal functioning person

ohhhhh, I see! maybe you're not a poser cunt after all! so, what is it like when you are not high, do you just feel like shit? is it mental or physical?

I'm so glad I never did dope.

I'm 22 now and have lost over 10 friends from high school to it. A lot of them were too young to even Sup Forums.

One of my friends was in the recovery industry, he's over 30 and has an 8 year old. Just got clean after an eight month run shooting $300 of dope a day on average. This is his 4th run. The addiction doesn't end. You'll never be free. You'll never be normal.

Heroin is way less cool than a lot of you cucks think. Probably the most painful way to an hero honestly.

Anyway, OP. I hope you find peace.

Ugh, fucking kill yourself. Seriously, you will never get better and you're a burden on your family. Just get it over with.

uses an opiate and marijuana daily
>Sobriety is going great!

fucking kill yourself, hitler would have had you in a labor camp in three seconds and then you'd be producing valuable goods for society and DEFINITELY be sober

Christ, being thirty and having AND eight year old AND being addicted to dope. Fuck me in my ass I'm so glad I wasn't raised around it...

how the FUCK does he have $300 a day for dope with a job like that

Mental in the fact that I want to kill every single person I see

Physically shaking sweating and being cold and hot at the same time if that makes any sense at all

What the fuck are you saying you illiterate asshat?

sheesh, glad I'm not around you when you don't have dope ! lmao

I blew $200 on crack last night. Woke up this morning full of guilt and depressed. Cried because I miss my family and wanted to kill myself.

not OP, but currently on a low dose of syboxone (heroin replacement). wanted off the shackles so decided to quit cold turkey - was ok for a few days but afterwards had cold sweats, diahrea, hight temperature, terrible pain in the musclres/bones, couldnt get out of bed but couldnt sleep either, it was easily the most painful thing i had ever experienced - 10/10 pain and wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. life sucks.

these threads make me feel better about being an alcoholic

like the worlds worst flu - only coupled with terrible pain. agony. most painful thing ive ever experienced, and ive pierced my tongue -/ cut myself

can't beat getting high as fuck on your drug of choice for $5.00 and having it be brought to you by the waiter at a restaurant while he compliments you on your selection of the drug

yiiiiiikes! hey, you know what would be fun for me, telling me about the first time you did dope! I'm such a gossipy cunt and I love these stories lol

Op here

I was an alcoholic still am tried using heroin to beat the alcohol addiction but it backfired on me. You got it so easy if you just give up right now trust me

Crack is a tough one to break, but at the end of the day, at least you can sleep well knowing you're not a scum-of-the-earth junkie.

Why would anyone fake being a dopehead? Makes people sit tbh.

seriously op, next time you turn on over do it and choke on your vomit. you are a total waste and a thief to boot

Recovery industry is stupid money if you play your cards right. I know guys who clear six figures a week based because they cater to the "rich kid's life is a mess and mommy and daddy are embarrassed." My friend is also incredibly intelligent, parents are both professors in very good unis. He's one of the most interesting and brilliant people I've ever met.

He's 36. Kid's mom is a rockhead and he didn't even know that kiddo existed until kiddo was 4.

>$5
Do you weigh 50lbs?

I have an opiate habit and it's harder to stop than I expected. In recent weeks it has escalated.

>>lgbt

Stop while you can please. It only gets worse. Real fast

Stop for your liver. Current alkie, former dope-dabbler. A girl I used to go to high school with ODEd with her 1-year old in the crib right next to her. Fentynol is out there, especially in the North East, so be careful.

Congratulations, OP, you're in the top 5 worst types of human.

post your face coward

I quit heroin almost five years ago, stop being a fucking pussy and start dealing with life, you beta fuck

I know I'm in ct

Now the they got carfentynil laced shit. 2 mgs takes down a full grown elephant

>Fentynol is out there
Isn't it great? I honestly think the government should distribute heroin laced with poison.

First time I did dope was with a junkie friend of mine I kept bumping into. Asked her to shoot me and she agreed. Kept shooting together til I learned to shoot myself up, went from there. I actually kind of miss the whole scoring, finding public toilet, shooting up, walking around like a zonked out zombie scaring families and shit... was such a chill life (when you were high)... I am sober now but my life is probably worse than it used to be. More money to play around with though less enjoyable anyway. I miss the delinquency of it all. Life is hard.

You're right. And I'm gonna have to man up and cope. No way around it.

Me too. It's been bad. On one hand, it weeds out the social scum, but on the other hand, knowing some of those scumbags, it sucks on a personal level. It really takes a hold of people. Fuckin' China, still mad about the opium wars.

get it together, OP. go to meetings if that helps. do whatever it takes.

i've got almost 17 months sober. it's really shitty and hard, but it gets easier and your life will be better.

dope eyes. How I miss them...

Stop oppressing me shit lord

Too bad you're a faggot.

You better get to bed, you've got school on Monday. Here's your (you) now run along

You know, aside from the degeneracy and the stealing and constantly fucking over friends and family etc., the worst thing about junkies is that they never shut the fuck up about their habit.

did you guys ever bang like stoned freaks ?

I can't do the groups, I'm a cuckold to the social anxiety. This was my first post in years buddy

it's all they have

>most painful way to an hero??
Are you fucking stupid?